Sup Sup Forums, I'm 18, my gf is 16, and she is a week late for her period

Sup Sup Forums, I'm 18, my gf is 16, and she is a week late for her period...
How's your lives going?

Did you think for a name yet?

An hero

Her parents are conservative but I was thinking she'd have the sense to get an abortion lol

I'm 18 I got too much other depressing shit to live for to die now :)

ThatS StaTUaTorY RAePPPP

Has she actually started having periods yet? Maybe she lied and she only 12! Lucky escape for you

If her parents conservative then they have guns. Problem solved

She's over 16, I'm within a 3 year age difference. I'm legal :)

my ex whattsapped me that she thinks she is pregnant, shes also 16. if she is pregnant i'm gonna kill myself. so i know how you feel Sup Forumsro

Damn if I was only that lucky

Ah so shoot the baby after birth?

Haha she's ur ex just tell the bitch she was sleeping around and claim it isn't yours ;D

This.Clean your mess op.

Why wait? After she had it she'd only try to stop you, her parents would try to stop you too. The only advantage I can see is that if it was born you could say it accidentally shot everyone itself. I call this the Murica defence

Still statutory rape.

not going to work, she's ugly af so nobody would believe me. she would sue me for a paternity test

Move to alabama. 16 is legal.

Cut your dick off, tell them it was like this the whole time. But you were cloned by the evil genius that did it to you

Not in my state boi

I wouldn't actually shoot a baby lmao

>girlfriend is 16
.period a week late
Dude, really? You don't have to even start worrying until 2 weeks. Some females still have irregular periods up into their 20's, still some others never settle into a rhythm.

Damn yo this is smart! What if I just cut my balls off? No baby if I have no balls, but i can still fuck with a dick

Wtf are you doing here then?

Yeah but it's not just that. She has been experiencing PMS symptoms the last 5 days, which suddenly disappeared yesterday and today. Plus she has unusual soreness in her cervix

Talking bout life

Condoms exist for a reason fag.

Why didn't you wear a condom or buy some plan b?

Shes not prego. My gf has been late too. If shes not throwing up yet or peeing a shit ton. You're good user.

Age of consent is set by state. To my own state as an example, 2 years is the maximum difference in age between 14 and 18. If one party is over 18, or the difference is greater than 2 years, consent can still be granted by the legal guardian. I know this due to my aunt having gotten in a relationship with a boy 3 years older than her when she was a teenager. Major fallout with that one.

hi,
don't worry, wait 2 weeks, and
kill the baby

I'm a respected lady doctor, with some photos of this cervix and the surrounding areas I can offer some expert advice, please place a sharper pen in her anus for medical reasons!

Chemical castration is a legal process, and even lets you keep your balls.

I used a condom dumb fuck

I know when I was 16 the girl I was with went two weeks before ending up having her period, there's still hope OP

Tell her to get an abortion if she comes up pregnant. Quickly and quietly. It socks I know. Noone wants to get an abortion but if you have a child right now it will suffer a lot more than you will because of it and that's not right. Do the right thing.

Wore a comdom, didn't know she'd possibly end up preggers didn't know if need plan b

A B O R T I O N
B............................O
O............................I
R............................T
T............................R
I.............................O
O............................B
N O I T R O B A

Chances are it's just an unusually rough period. They happen sometimes.

No its not. Read dipshit.

Well next time put it on your dick!

I think my ex got pregnant too but miscarried after a week. Happens often

Trust me if we keep it, it would fuck up both our lives so badly, especially her she's still in Highschool I'm graduated

I hope lmao. She's getting the test tonight

I'll start practicing. I hear stair cases work good too. Maybe slip some bleach in her drink

Make sure to cum inside her a couple of times, get some of that fun bareback sex out of your system, then get the fucking abortion and put the bitch on the pill, or wear god damn condomns

Calm down dude, it's probably okay then. It's really hard to fuck up a condom.

At least without noticing.

She's gonna be on the pill soon if she isn't preggo

Only like 90% effective. Condoms sometimes have little fucking holes in their plastic even if before their expiration date

Learn to pull out, faggot.

Very true

Feelsgoodman

No, shoot yourself.