Dating in nordic

'Sup guys. Can any of you tell me how the dating scene is in the nordic countries?
How do you ask someone out?
Have you ever dated someone from the nordic countries? How was it?
Please elaborate.

>nigger trying to wash his monkey genetics in white countries
Fuck off.

It's not easy to get a girl here. Stockholm is one of the loneliest places on the Earth. You're better off going to France or Germany.

Just tell me how it is. I'm not going to steal your women and black them. Geez, you people take your memes too seriously.
I don't even like women.

fuck off, we're full
You can rape in the US if you want to

No I really meant it. It really is one of the moat single countries on Earth. You really would have an easier time somewhere else. Hell a Swedish neighborhood in America is probably easier than here.

you go on social media, find a girl, chat with her for a week, meet her, fuck her and then you maybe get together if there's chemistry

I'm not going to try anything. I'm just curious about the nordic dating customs.

As if anyone here has ever been on a date.

But you just ask them out for a cup of coffee or maybe a pint and go from there. What did you expect?

>What did you expect?
I don't know. I got curious because you folks care a lot about respecting other people's private space, so I thought it would be awkward or something.

Faroe Islands are the best

It is. You don't just ask someone random.

>Stockholm is one of the loneliest places on the Earth.
But if you kidnap a girl there, you'd be set for life

Then please explain.

I suppose people usually date their co-workers or someone from their school and so on.
But if you just see a hot girl on the street and decide to ask her out, that may be seen as quite wierd.
But since your Brazilian you'r probably more social and suave than most nords, asking random girls out might actually work quite well.

You ask out someone you already know, if even vaguely.

>But since your Brazilian you'r probably more social and suave than most nords
kek
almost 21, filthy virgin

What the fuck do people in some countries ask random people out? Like you are going in a bus, see hot girl and start talking with her? Here you just stare at each other, i have never seen people talk to strangers out of the blue except for old people but they dont give a fuck

>arrange date on tinder
>meet first time
>this could work out, i could get a relationship going
>meet her a couple more times
>nah she too fat, fuck that

My dating year summed up.

>Finland
>Nordic
Nice meme

Fat is cute

Finland is nordic.

Nah.

I thought Finland was nordic, just not scadinavian.

Nordic is a Scandicuck term for North Germanic countries that was expanded to include Finland post WW2 as part of the European integration policy.

get aquainted(alcohol helps) > take it further if chemistry
isnt hard