ITT: post your country's rightful clay

ITT: post your country's rightful clay

Current Spain + Portugal + Andorra + Gibraltar

Entire Latin America from Mexico to Patagonia, including all the islands in the Carib sea and including the Falklands

Equatorial Guinea + Western Sahara + some African islands like Cape Verde

Philippines

Benelux

Southern Italy

We are fine with our neighbours

please do it

Real map

>Not the rightful Antarctic clay

One job

>be kiwi
>own literally nothing

That's because the whole antartica is ours
No need to point it out

Why Argentina and Eritrea? Were the Italians ever that far into Africa?

Eritrea was our very first colony post-unification.

After watching my country tear itself apart trying to decide which freedom hating psychopath to run us, I would gladly become a Canadian colony. You guys have a better understanding of real Freedom™ anyway. We're still obsessing over who gets married to who, what chemicals people can put in their own bodies and whether a Bronze age religion has any place in our government. pls adopt.

Huh, didn't know that. Didn't last very long though right?

60 years is long enough.

Pfft, now you belong to us in any case, my moor friend.

Uruguay and the east of Paraguay would be rightful Brazilian clay but we're much better this way.

>Washington state
>Mexican
Nice meme, Pedro.

Everything is British.png

Holy fucking shit please kill yourself

Oh? So you like Hillary and/or Trump? Do you obsess over people doing things you don't like? You don't know shit about freedom, get a life.

manlet sudaca. listen. Do not even attempt banter, ok? you are mexican. it's too easy.

Reunification of British Empire when? I'm down. It will be glorious.

Sure I miss something

>Brazil in it

You gotta be smoking some heavy shit. :3

Make sure to join a loyalist paramilitray in the upcoming civil war desu

As long as I claim Portugal yes

Why the fuck are you so butthurt ? That previous post was the most cringeworthy shit I've read in a long time

How is Greece and Italy rightful Spanish clay ?

But u r somehow rigth why claim Brazil Mexico Venezuela or Morocco..... anyhow

Not liking Hillary or Trump and not obsessing over what other people do is cringeworthy to you? Fuck are you brainwashed.

Aragon crown got that clay

Can't claim Portugal. I riot. :3

Not sure, but those would be better options to save when nuclear holocaust comes. We don't like torturing animals. Only bad people need to be tortured. -q

You talk like someone who watches bill Maher and Stephen Colbert and thinks it's extremely profound shit

I don't watch tv at all actually. And you have yet to respond to anything I have said with anything other than "ur stupid". You probably let your church or political party do all your thinking for you, is it so dumbfounding to have to explain yourself? I guess if someone is so stupid they need the government to think for them I shouldn't expect much.

Not him (and I think you're probably both faggots) but you talk like an edgy 15 year old who rebels against his normie liberal parents by liking Trump.

It's Sup Forums, we're all faggots. That's why this place is great, no mods or top posters or upvote whores. Just faggots. Sometimes faggots are ok though. Sometimes they're too stupid to explain their idiot beliefs, but like to spout them anyway

So because Stephen and Bill hate trump we have to like him?

You never were able to conquer Chile what the fuck are you talking about. Slow down on those sangrías Manolo por Dios

REEE LADS FUCK OFF I JUST WANT MY ISLAND TO BE FREE.

NO ENGLAND. I SAID FUCK OFF.

>no mods
Maybe not but plenty of pic related

>Liberals hate Trump so I love him
People really hate to think for themselves. They beg and plead for government to do it for them.

that filename KEK, good one leaf

Yeah the "liberal tears" are going to lose their novelty soon enough and the retards who voted for him will realize they're getting fucked over too. I wonder how more of them haven't realized it already looking at his cabinet picks.

That's what subsidiary government is and there is nothing wrong with that, you fucking fedoralord

Fucking this.

Says the rapebaby who speaks our language, has our customs and proclaims to be our descendant.

Kangz and shiet

he literally never said he liked trump
ancap or ancom?

>he literally never said he liked trump
No but he implied that not liking him means you must watch liberal commentators. He also used their names in a disparaging way.

This pic gives me a headache, god damn.

Canada seems pretty cool though. I guess there are worse fates than this.

no, he implied that making a post like this one means he must watch them
>After watching my country tear itself apart trying to decide which freedom hating psychopath to run us, I would gladly become a Canadian colony. You guys have a better understanding of real Freedom™ anyway. We're still obsessing over who gets married to who, what chemicals people can put in their own bodies and whether a Bronze age religion has any place in our government. pls adopt.

I mean come on, there definitely is some colbert and maher right there

I have never once seen or heard them jerk off Canada. Even if they have they do it so irregularly that you can't blame them for that one yankee being a self hating American and seeing the light.

Belize

>Shit talking Hillary and Trump
>government leaving people alone
Do you really need it spelled out for you?

why did you just read the canada part and ignore the rest of the post? u dumb leaf hehe

> Grande Colombia
> menos Grande
Why do they do this?

All of current US
Philippines
Cuba
Northern 1/3 of Mexico

Light green is contested territory. Oregon-Washington was claimed by Great Britain, Russia, Mexico/Spain and USA