I have trained martial arts in 11 years...

I have trained martial arts in 11 years. Everytime i come on Sup Forums i see all these faggots posing with their guns thinking how manly they are with it, when the only thing they have ever shot is plastic bottles at a gun range. Martial arts will always win over a gun and here is why.

If you would point a gun at me (let's say 2 meters away) and i would disarm you before your finger could even touch the trigger. Then i would proceed to break your elbow in 13 differenct places and while you are screaming from the top of your lungs for mercy i would go in for the execution move to the neck, paralyzing you from the neck and down.

This is me in a fight.

1.bait
2. if you are 2 meters away from me with me Holding a gun and pointing said gun at you, you'd be dead before you even notice me pulling the Trigger
3.fuck of
4.bait
5.bait
6.sage

/thread

And here we have a little scrawny boy who is the perfect example of a kid who the only thing he has shot in his life is his fathers beer bottles in his backyard.

The thing with martial art is that you gotta have agility like a Puma. From 2 meters away i would be able to disarm you and you woulden't even know what happend because im so fast.

That is why martial arts always win over guns.

Did you seriously repost your bait when no one responded? Know when to quit.

As my 11 years in martial arts i can describe exactly what is going on in this fight scene. ( I use these moves alot myself)

Head cocked to the left, partial deafness in ear: first point of attack. Two: throat; paralyze vocal chords, stop scream. Three: got to be a heavy drinker, floating rib to the liver. Four: finally, drag in left leg, fist to patella. Summary prognosis: unconscious in ninety seconds, martial efficacy quarter of an hour at best. Full faculty recovery: unlikely.

Kill urself

I'm trying to make you fucking hillbillies understand that i could disarm you in a blink of an eye.

Keep baiting YOURSELF, dumbfuck

Also, guns dosen't mean shit when you have the agility of a Puma, the wisdom of a turtle, and the strenght of a baboon to put your ass in the dirt.

You fucking nigga

What if you're 10 meters apart

Lmao. You 3 are the kind of kids that always got beaten up at schoolyard. Runing home and crying to your parents. And you bought a gun thinking you would be safe and it would make you braver, but all it did was give you false courage and no experience in martial arts.

If you would have tried to learn martial arts like i did, then maybe you would have been by a man by now.

Unless the gun jams, then you're fucked

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww ur so cool :3 How did iyou bceome so pwoerful??
Do you drink steroids or redbulss or something or are you like one of those monks lol from the movies you're so cool ::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDD

These are special made knives. The steel is made out of titan. If i was 10 meters apart i would use these knives, time it perfectly so when the gunman fired i would throw this knifes, the knifes would then hit the bullet, making the bullet ricochet backwards hitting the gunman. Then i would run up to him and execute him using the deadly hit to the neck, paralyzing the fool from the neck down

Exactly. That is one of hundred reasons why you should teach yourself martial arts.

This is the famous move ''paralyze your opponent from neck down'' that i was talking about. I could teach you ofcourse but it would take years of practice before you could even somewhat replicate what this man is doing.

don't teach yourself. Online lessons are nothing compared to the real thing

Also note.

Martial arts is not about fighting either.

It's giving up on all needs that damages/slows your training.

While you were partying, i studied the blade.

While you were having premartial sex, i mastered the blockchan.

While you wasted your days at the gym in puirsit of vanity, i cultivated inner strenght.

Of course. But these kids who buy gun have 0 experience. Teaching themselfs online would raise their % up from a 0 to maybe a 4. While taking classes would raise it from 0% to 20%

The word faggot is too good for you

No, you should be proficient at both

No. The reason is why i became so fast, so strong and so quick thinking is that i combined the spirit of the turtle,baboon & puma. And the outcome was me.

While you were partying, i studied the blade.

While you were having premartial sex, i mastered the blockchan.

While you wasted your days at the gym in puirsit of vanity, i cultivated inner strenght.

OP is either a piss-poor troll or some flabby neckbeard. Either way, he's a faggot

I carry a .357 and my Gerber knife all the time. I'm fit, and went through martial arts training for 7 years.

I would much rather avoid a confrontation all together, but if one arises, I would prefer using my firearm than resorting to hand-to-hand. Why? I don't have to pull the trigger- if the threat gives up when the muzzle is pointed at him, I simply wait for the cops to show up.

Different if it involves more than one assailant, but I still have an edge

I've been held at knifepoint twice, and was almost victim to a home invasion. Drew my firearm and didn't have to pull the trigger.

Martial arts is 100x times more important.

You can't take your gun with you to the supermarket and much more.

You can bring the knowledge of martial arts everywhere you go.

And that is just one out of hundreds of reasons why you should always pick martial art over guns.

a bullet will always be faster than you faggot

nigger

This is me doding a bullet 2 weeks ago.

>/k/

god fucking damnit you are really retarded

so you believe in conspiracy theories and you vape too?

This guy sounds like a straight tweeker! Hahaha

>you cant take your gun to the supermarket
Depends on what you're planning to do

Vaping? What the fuck do you take me for? No i don't do that faggotry shit. I stay away from smoking, vaping and drinking alcohol what so ever.

Alcohol drains dulls the senses.
Smoking slows your reaction time

No i wake up 6am every morning, i drink special made goat milk and then i find the nearest oak tree to mediate for 1 hour during the sunrise before i begin the day with martial arts.

Unless you slip over a banana peel, then you're counter-fucked.