Hello Sup Forums, Britbong here

Hello Sup Forums, Britbong here.

What's the best state to live in?

NY CA

Unless you like freedom, then pretty much anywhere else

>t. non-american

I live in Arkansas. NORTHWEST Arkansas. It's alright,but only because Walmart's HQ is here. I wouldn't go anywhere else in state further south than Fayetteville.

>living in the states
kek, if you don't get shot the diabetes will probably get you first

Cali by far

go to seattle i dont live there but its nice
>oregon

Texas is pretty great with all their jobs and cheap rent in apartments. Lots of land and pretty cheap.

The grand wizode is here.
Which sight will you be streaming on instead of twitch?

The rich suburbs of Philadelphia are pretty great if you can afford it

also, i should probably mention that i will have around $600,000 for a place to live, if that helps

Anywhere that has a coast. You don't need to like the beach, but places near large bodies of water have a better climate and more things to do.

Nothing sucks harder than being somewhere in the middle. I've visited Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa plenty of times to realize they've got nothing interesting

Arkansas guy again: $100k will get you a nice house with a shady backyard with green grass and a shit ton of squirrels. I imagine you could buy a mountain with a castle on top for $600k

Then come to Texas! Good houses start at 100 and you should live in Houston or if you prefer the quietness of rural America, then Waco.

Florida is good. Especially Orlando despite what happened a week ago. Lots of things to do there alongside good food and lots of job opportunity. I would also recommend going on Numbeo to compare averages on different cities and see what's best.

You really should base your decision on what type of climate you desire most. Desert, rain forest, humid, forest, flatlands, etc.

AZ. It's currently 118 degrees F

And how many bedrooms would such a house have?

Besides, there are castles and even lighthouses that cost less than New York apartments

Every jackoff and wannabe goes to California or New York.

Bridgeport Connecticut, it's the best place in the entire world

Colorado or Cali, either of the Carolinas, Florida... if you're looking for nice weather and shit, im not taking into account the laws and bs

Alabama

You can fuck your sister and lynch niggers

Holy fuck! I'm there right now

I'm thinking somewhere warm, but not hot, preferably with some of that grass shit and forests and shit

Nigga what? Are you looking for foreign stabbing victims or something?

What re you looking for? Big city, small city, quiet country, wilderness, desert, forest, plains, mountains, etc.?

Dumb, stupid serious post: America has a wide set of values so depending on what your view point is, it depends. Northern Cali/Portland/Seattle has a lot of really kind, artsy, down to earth folk. NYC/Boston/Philly people are a bit more brittle and upfront, but the pace of living in Eastern cities seems to be a bit more hectic than west.

Second answer: coastal states if you want to be around people, non-coastal if your an isolationist.

>stabbing victims
I think you mean shooting victims

Minnesota is a pretty great place to live and its reasonably affordable to live in as well. I would suggest Rochester since the property value is going to be increasing there over the coming years. About the only downside to living in Minnesota is the weather, but you're going to get that most other places up north and it makes you appreciate the nicer days.

sounds like northern California

The correct answer is California anywhere near the coast.

I was thinking the same.

Oklahoma is great. We're fucking full of meth and republicans.

Gotta go with Texas. Good food, good people, cheap housing. Also, Cajun food is right over the Sabine. The government stays out of your business.

small city/town preferably

not with a housing allowance of only $600,000, sounds like fresno or the inland empire for him

Yeah, you're right.

I feel like iowa is the sleeper hit of the states, not in your face fantastic, but it's pretty good and it doesn't get a lot of attention.

Omaha nebraska

Not Georgia. No, not even Atlanta.

I'd vote southern coastal California, but not in any of the large cities. Eg, somewhere between San Diego and Carlsbad.

Maryland and above along the east coast

Farther up you get, the colder, but more exciting than that is less blacks

I don't know how blacks are in Britbong but about 8/10 here are a waste of welfare resources

whichever one you like, BUT DON'T EVER GO TO NORTH DAKOTA

Colorado

seems kind of boring. never been tho

New Hampshire

>94% white
>no sales tax
>no income tax
>lowest poverty rate of any state
>great for canoeing, fishing, hiking, etc.
>short commute to Boston
>lots of drugs
>lax laws on insurance
>cities on the border in VT and MA have petitioned to join the state in the past

Live Free or Die, motherfuckers

I went to Creighton. Omaha is ok but it's not exactly:

>warm, but not hot, preferably with some of that grass shit and forests and shit

The 100k one? The one I lived in had 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, an office, and a garage.

how is this a plus?

>lax laws on insurance

I mean unless you are a nigger of course

So close

The partial address was:
Mallard Ln
Rogers, AR 72756

Google Map it to get an idea.

Northern California then. Pacific Central sounds like what you want. Or Colorado, but it gets COLD there. The midwest is way hotter than you think itd be in the Summer, and way colder than you think it could be in the winter. And then the east coast is just fucking terrible.

Santa maria.

I know more about real estate than any of these niggers and that seems like your kinda place.

West coast

come to Detroit and find an abandoned house to live in

>And then the east coast is just fucking terrible.
I'm in Connecticut and have driven to Florida multiple times. I can confirm this.

How much are they going for now? Are they still $10?

If you want to live in a place that is loaded with liberals, homosexuals, tweakers, and has no jobs, move to Washington state. It's the shithole of the West Coast.

Can confirm, 319 fag here

>Not many niggers
>Everyone is friendly
>Cheap
>Good produce at cheap prices
>Internet is okay at 150mb/s

Iowa is really underrated, I've been here for 2 years and plan on settling down here.