Anybody have any dark market or hidden wiki links? Mine are dead:

Anybody have any dark market or hidden wiki links? Mine are dead:

kpvz7kpmcmne52qf.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

reloadedudjtjvxr.onion/road.php

Other urls found in this thread:

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=1675
girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2026214-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with
youtu.be/IKnXsbXBJ6Q
runionv62ul3roit.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumperino

nice try fbi

>2016
>Still using Tor even though it's been compromised for years.
Nigga, are you trying to get v&?

Snowden uses it

Im just looking for some safe and big markets like agora or silk road v3

Proceed at your own risk, make sure to disable java, and run a trusted vpn hosted outside your current country and you should be ok I guess. I actually don't know any links. I stopped using it after that first crackdown around when Silk Road v2 got taken out and thehiddenwiki was hacked to shit.

learn to google you fuckin fucktard

Snowden uses Tails though

I use Dream Market. Ordered all sorts from there. lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=1675

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2026214-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with

Well?

Yeah i was many times on hidden wiki and silkroad and always safe.Till the links change and many pages get taken down.

Thank you :)

I also use VPN though. Still paranoid as fuck but been ordering stuff for a year and never had a problem.

fucking pedo kill yourself

Retard.

where do you go???

I was always just intrested about dark market and how it works.And yeah VPN was always good way to became invisible.

Go? On the DW? Just the market. First month I browsed a lot but there isnt much to see tbh.

>spotted the retarded

Exactly.Theese scary deep web stories are just for kids to keep em from places like markets.

Nice trips. I always roll my eyes at retard youtubers like Takedown man who perpetuate the myth of Red Rooms and shit like that. Yeah theres some fucked up shit there but no more than on the surface web if you know where to look.

Is there any point in downloading tor on windows 10?

I've been itching to try it out since I heard of it, but I'm just too scared and I'm not very good at computers.

Haha yeah theese retards just are too stupid to find anything and sure if you are looking hard enough you will find anything (almost) in surface web.

What are you scared off? Tor is legal. As long as you're not ordering drugs or looking at cp you have nothing to worry about.

This is the last time you offend, have fun getting anally raped in prison you dumb faggot.

I heard that just going on there is enough to be put on a list.>As long as you're not ordering drugs or looking at cp you have nothing to worry about.

What else is there to do on there?

does anal rape really happen in prisons?
I have met a few ex cons and none have ever been anally raped.

Nice try faggot .

It's not going to help you, windows 10 has a LOT of monitoring programs and a built in keylogger. Boot any Linux OS from a flash drive or a cd and use tor on that (since I assume you'd want to keep win10).

A lot of people just like to look at the weird sites on there. It can be interesting to browse sometimes. Not sure about being added to a list. I order steroids and occasionally drugs from there and sometimes I worry but people do it for years and nothing happens to them.

Hacker reported

Also it's where the LEET hackers gather

I have no Linux or anything. Like I said, I'm shit at computers.

Should I just drop the thought altogether? It's the snuff shit I want to check out. Would I be v& for looking at snuff films.

used a few times, always been good to me so far ;)

Theres a huge difference between using tor on your windows, and using it on tails. kys retard.

youtu.be/IKnXsbXBJ6Q

can anyone help me and can tell me what this is?
runionv62ul3roit.onion/

dead link

Yep dead.

a crazy guy from another thread postet things here tetatl6umgbmtv27.onion/okC8P
he gave me this link and i had to download something
i postet it in the thread and then he say i donnt follow rules because i postet the link
can i see anyhow what it was?

Tails, Ubuntu, mint, etc. are popular and free Linux operating systems, just like Windows only slightly different and actually secure. It's very easy to install one even if you have no idea what you're doing.
And no, watching that isn't illegal from what I know, but you might be put on a watch list by Microsoft if you use tor, and if you actually do try to do illegal shit you'll be busted.
But, you shouldn't worry about anything, unless you're an actual distributer/creator of anything illegal on deep web you won't get in trouble. Watching crime happen, failing to stop it or to report it is NOT a crime in most places.

no.

A chat site? Is this a cp thing?

dont know
he postet this
"Due to Orwell-like total control of reality, global government somewhere called "Babylon", tries to drop in storm of shit everything what they cannot control.

STOP BABYLON NOW"

and a whole page of this:

Способы самоубийства

1. Броситься под поезд
Вpемя: Секунды, или, если не повезет, - часы.
Доступность: Везде, где есть высокоскоpостные железные

is this a code?

Deepdotweb.com

No idea. Not into code or anything like that. Just like to buy gear.

anyway thanks
really want to know now what this shit was
he text me some crazy ass shit
sounded like a troll but very interesting
can i do anything else to get more information?
dont know much about tor

There' some subs on Reddit that are dedicated to the dark web. They might be able to shed some light.

ok thanks