Culture Pals, Merry Christmas /cp/

Christmas 2016 edition

Spend Christmas with /cp/!! Come meet QTs from around The world, get your flirt on, hook up with femanons, learn '''''languages''''', teach the Serb how to IP, don't post penguin memes. Look up hot QTs, enjoy the nude dumped by the based Dutchbro.
Culture Pals website for the newfags:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/aKbez9ya

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/adv/thread/17872988#top

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwvqwtV1bpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HtyLW6OYiDM
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nth for Turk qts being #1

2nd for Antarctic qts

I wish I could hug my QTs... :/ I hadn't talked to my Russian friend in months. And she messaged me today to say hi.

I would be highly anxious, knowing that I can't visit the girl I find interesting/like. Imagine having someone so great in your life, who basically fulfills your days (or nights) and motivates you, yet you can't see them in person, can't touch and feel them, can't sleep next to them

God dammit. Did you even read the OP?

Believe me... I know what that Fucking feels like. Several of us here do. It hurts

Especially considering your distance. Europeans I don't understand. There is an Euro-rail card that's easy on the budget, and you can travel through all EU countries. However, North Americans with interests in Europe or Asia...

Not for all family.

But hey at least I wouldn't need a visa to visit the Russian qts.

Not that I'd have money to go either way.

It can get even worse. You can have a QT in a country that you can't even visit because your national police would be all over your ass when you come back.

This is why I would find an... economic qt. Slovenia, Austria, Poland, Romania...
I can get there for 20-50 euros

That's the reason things with my Italian didn't work out..

I feel bad for you Tbh... falling for a kebab... :/

Slovenia senpai ?

Maybe meet her in Piran bay

How do you reslove these problems? Do you do this: , or?
It's hard enjoying the illusion of closeness, because the opposite hits you on the head every time you log in to chat

Don't be a degenerate, Turks are just all the bad bits from the middle East and Greece mixed together

She's not Muslim at least. And she takes every opportunity to remind me that she hates Islam and Iran. Besides, I consider Persians to be equally as white as Spaniards.

I don't know. She says she wants to try to get a scholarship to do a master's degree in Europe or Canada because that's the easiest way for her to get out of Iran. Leave to study and just never come back. Hopefully she ends up going to a country that's easier to visit and we're still talking when that happens.

inb4 she comes to Belgrade and you still can't visit

lmao.

We used to have a nice deal with Iranians for student exchange.

And with North Koreans...

>another christmas spent with Sup Forums

Sounds like a major stretch on all fronts. Too many variables

If your relationship (if it is one) is strong, and you like each other very much, then never doubt you can love and/or be loved. This, what you're doing, requires great mental effort

I can't imagine it's any more difficult to go to Serbia than Iran. And at least the Mounties wouldn't cavity search me when I come back.

Not yet.
Soon it will be.

We haven't been talking long enough to really be much more than friends. Just kind of waiting and seeing where it goes. Don't want to invest too much anyway because of how difficult it would be for us to ever actually meet in person.

Consider how you "invest" your time and efforts. It's not really worth it, all things considered (no offense). You can't fully pick who you fall for, so I don't want to sound like a relationship calculator

hope everyone is going good tonight))

>and with North Koreans

REALLY?!

please tell me about them! That's so interesting

good carlitos

Is simple.
We didn't have much friends in 1999

>March 15, 2001: cultural exchange programme between the Federal Government of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and the Government of the DPR of Korea for the years 2001–2003.

>Under President Slobodan Milosevic, Serbia had a very close relationship with North Korea. It was rumoured that North Korean students came to study in Belgrade.

I know a guy who met one, studied physics same as korean.

We're one of the few nations with whom North Korea still has contact desu.

I still dont know your profile desu

I'm fully aware there's not much chance of things really working out. Right now I'm mostly just glad I'll have someone to at least kind of spend christmas with because she said that she was sad that I have to spend christmas alone and she would talk to me as soon as she comes home tomorrow.

We know each other VERY VERY WELL

Thats really interesting

My second Christmas Eve spent on /cp/. Kill me

It's ok user :)

No :( I don't even have any of my original qts to share the occasion with

we are here for you!

Can I have $.13?

Merry Xmas user who is getting home from work! Stay comfy dude!!

Thanks, I'm actually going to bed soon cause I'm going to the gym in the morning. But I'll heat up those ginger bread cookies later

Who else /got blocked by an irishman for asking why he refused to talk to israelis and if he could teach them Irish here/?

I also asked if he was in Once but I don't think he got the reference.

You never message me anymore.

happy birthday, jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=NwvqwtV1bpg

Who else /spending xmas catfishing koreaboos/ here?

I've mostly been spending it passive aggressively insulting hipsters until they block me.

Wow, what a bunch of no lifers,
Merry Christmas anyways niggers.

Merry xmas, my white friend.

So what you up to? I don't wanna believe you're actually loners spending Christmas alone like you pretend to do.

I'm half naked alone in my room eating ice cream talking to a sexy QT on my Korean fake.
I cant go lower, but I'm still alive.

It's Christmas Eve, not Christmas.

Honestly I wish I were so lucky to be able to spend Christmas alone.

It's 2 am of the 25th it's already Christmas here.
At least you're talking to a qt, tell me more about her.

Yeah but I was talking about where it matters.

Okay technically it's been Christmas for half an hour but go fuck yourself.

Go to sleep nig, you already drunk.

She's absolutely sexy QT from Costa Rica and is already flirting with me, right now I'm telling her about the act that she might want to send me pictures of her in bikini, as she told me she loves going to the beach and has a pool.

Dam, if you get them post pics, you're already on a fake anyways.
But to be honest what kind of hell denizen would be on interpals during Christmas and not have some screws loose anyways.

We don't use that kind of language in this general.

Sorry, mister black fellow.

tfw cant remember my account details for my old korean fake
fug

what are some normie hobbies I can add? already have sports as one

Merry Christmas

Lv ya m9

was hoping they were real but her tits were fake, saw the scar

sad!

>rtj 3
at least there is something good about this christmas.

Y'all went to sleep or what?

Merry Christmas everyone
Did your qts like the presents you got them?

youtube.com/watch?v=HtyLW6OYiDM
Hristos se rodi!

>tfw chad enough to block every gook that attempts to talk to me

I just block most everyone nowadays desu

Why'd you do that desu?

>tfw I get koreaboos banned by saying shit about Shit Korea, which usually makes them insult you, which gets them banned

>he has to block them individually
>he isnt alpha enough to block the entirety of asia

if they're white and ugly, I just ignore them

because they are ugly, pan-faced, and have bodies of boys. Not to mention their personality matches their looks

>inb4 "muh submissive, conservative gf"

Asians are vapid and materialistic, plus I don't want my future kids shooting up a school.

Slavic girls(compared to western girls) are so much more feminine, and even though there is still a bit of a language barrier, you still feel like you're talking to another human being.

good, i don't even understand the fascination about asian countries...

I did that on my old account, will probably do it again.

>because they are ugly, pan-faced, and have bodies of boys
That's true
>Asians are vapid and materialistic, plus I don't want my future kids shooting up a school.
Also a good point

yeah in eastern europe maybe but fuck you for westernizing croatia now all woman in cities are whores and its spreading to rural areas slowly

hahaha don't worry, you're already giving us shit back since people from the Balkans love coming here bringing their shitty balkan feuds with them

Going to the gym?! Looks like someone is planning on going places in life! Promise me to drink sum hot chocolate tonight though!
I prefer shitposting here when I talk to anons 2bh.The times I am online I either leave bants on pictures, talk to my qts (yes, even accounts as bad as mine get them) or troll people. PM me with what you got for Xmas and I will have a real talk with you tonight, k?))

That goes for anyone of you who feels unloved by me btw.

I swear to god, what the fuck is actually wrong with Germans? First it was the barbarian invasions, then the oppressive holy roman empire, then Martin Luther decided to start nail his thesis and millions of Europeans died because of him. Then you guys decide to fuck around and bait Serbia into starting ww1. Then you start genocide jews when you really should should be genociding yourselves because all you do is destroy Europe. Finally, present day, another German leader, Angela Merkel is hellbent on destroying europe through state sponsered demographic replacement and threats of "terrorism" which is just another attempt to take away even more rights from citizens of the EU as Germany heads into a authoritarianism dystopia

My_Insecurities
11:44 UTC
What brings you sending it to me?
Go to Merkel and tell her that

>Going to the gym?! Looks like someone is planning on going places in life! Promise me to drink sum hot chocolate tonight though!

Thanks, I'm trying to man. And yeah, tonight after work I'll eat some cookies and drink a hot chocolate

>tfw every actually attractive girl is boring af
stupid slootz

>try to get a japanese e-gf
>they all act uninterested
>they literally don't even try to keep the conversation going
>can't decide wether it's because of their poor english skills or their backward "culture"
>get fucking angry everytime
>decide to block japan once and for all

I don't understand. Do they get like 30 new messages from thirsty beta weebs everytime they log in? How am I supposed to make myself look interesting.

That's not true. I've found quite a few interesting QTs

I have no personal experience with japs, but from what other people have said. They are the most difficult to get. So most anons will yellow fever go for SEA

Yeah I have an easier time with korean girls.
But alot of them suck too.
I think my yellow fever is finally cured.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I was told third worlders are poor and have a shitty life
>have Viet qt
>abandoned by parents during teenage years
>sister is manager at multinational company
>she herself dropped out of school, yet has well paying job at international airport
>has taken half a year sabattical to learn French at home
>goes out for dinner at good restaurant most days of the week
>goes on holiday by plane every year
>sleeps at 5 star hotels for $100 a night
>wants to book tickets to meet me next year maybe

also have Singaporean qt
>at age 24 lives with her parents
>only has time for 2 weeks of holiday a year
>has two jobs
>is at work all day
>only goes to restaurant once a year

>be me
>get taxed on my savings, groceries, income, dog, petrol and right toe nail
>spend almost all income on rent and transport
>goods twice or trice the price of what it costs in China
>have to study until 23 to have any chance on a decent job
>get blown up by religion of peace anyway

That's because those QTs you're talking to are members of the Elite

>falling for finding a job meme
eehhhhhhh

This 2bh. Finding a job in your own country is for poor people. If you don't inherit anything of significant value just emigrate and get some god tier job with your first world education

>Elite
>orphan school dropout
>Hairdresser
>Raised by single mom
Shit is just fucked up here and we are supposed to think living here is good

feel the same about the UK, everything was pretty shitty back there

How's Russia tho?

I've already moved from there, probably not going to stay here forever though.

pretty awesome

Talking to someone wife like she is a common whore kek

>kinda hot desu

>hey slave!
>I missed my property :3

Holy fuck lmao. What are you going to do whenever the day comes and she finds out that she's not talking to an American chad and offs herself because of deception?

offs herself is a bit strong hah. But wouldn't care less desu
If I want I could destroy her life right now. I have her vk. All her male friends are there, husband, her boss etc

I feel bad for her now Tbh... even tho she's a dumb whore for trusting a fake account, and cheating on her husband. I still feel bad for some reason

Tbh.. I'm not a fan of butts that big. The Canadian QT I'm talking to has a big butt like that. I like smaller but more toned butts..

Share with us, user, it's xmas.

>kakaotalk
how is your korean fake working out? :D

I just need to get online for 10 minutes and wait for the QTs.

Damn, my QT wants pics of my abs in exchange of more. i'm fucked.

Because there's no way you can find a picture of that on the internet