Last thread 404'd

Last thread 404'd.

Dubs - Send "Why haven't we fucked yet?" to the last female you've talked to
Trips - Send the same message along with a dick pic
Quads - Send the message and dick pic to the last female relative you've talked to

Bump

OP here; already had results, so this pic is old. Just posting to show my fellow Sup Forumsfags the results.

Just got back from the trip. Was noice.

Rillerino

God damn

Fake and Gay!

Dubs faggot, now deliver

the summer is real

Deliver or die

thats why the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and has to lie that can hurt the popular people but is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce and fucken ugly and cant get girls but try to act attrative but is ugly and smell like dog shit like the ugly guys losers and piss of the popular people when the ugly guys losers say better then everybody but is ugly as shit and is lame and got rejected by the popular people and try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly as shit and is lame so try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is lame and ugly and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly like beyonce and is ugly and cock block everybody and thats why the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and bothers people and lie about being ugly to the attrative loser people or anybody like me

Roll

thats why the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and has to lie that can hurt the popular people but is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce and fucken ugly and cant get girls but try to act attrative but is ugly and smell like dog shit like the ugly guys losers and piss of the popular people when the ugly guys losers say better then everybody but is ugly as shit and is lame and got rejected by the popular people and try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly as shit and is lame so try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is lame and ugly and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly like beyonce and is ugly and cock block everybody and thats why the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and bothers people and lie about being ugly to the attrative loser people or anybody like me
and thats why the ugly people losers is ugly as shit cause need ugly help to be better then the attrative loser people or the popular people so can hurt the people without touching them or hurting there brain so dont look ugly or dont feel lame
but it doesnt change the fact the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce and doesnt change that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers has to lie to everybody that the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers that smell like shit dont smell like dog shit like beyonce and isnt ugly like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly on tv and music

Holy fuck.

rull

tl;dr

do it faggot

Can I change the message if we have fucked?

rerull

Roll

God doesn't play dice

oh shit

roll

fuck.

Roll the pastarino also you have dubz

Roll

Meh

Yeah, k. Got nothing better to do

Why not

Roll

Done dumber shit

Man, I have gotten no gets lately. I've rolled for dubs twice this morning. Good luck everyone else

Ayy lmao

Rollator

ayyyy

Totally fake and gay. Jesus christ.

I sure hope you deliver faggot

does 69 qualify?

Rolling and trolling

check'em don't be a pussy

rolling
is it just on fb?

Rollerino

Shit thread. Nobody will deliver.

roll

that was close

what even are these gets.

Rolling

SO CLOSE

>44 99 69

jesus

Rollerino

the 69 is strong

I hate faggots who use the AWS on locker

I would have been fcked

Top zozzle will delivar

I might just do it anyway im so bored

got me thinking:

what do if quints?

roll

Rape.

I'd deliver but ain't got no dubs

ha-
shit

same here. MIght just do anyway

lets see heer

oh shit prove it

Pls no baba

yolo

rolllllll

Saved xD

roll

close

Roll

rolllll

nice dubs

all these gets, no deliver so far. fkin shame.

roll

I sort of want trips but i don't

rols

fuggin roll

The god

well fuck

fucking rip

roll

Too late, now deliver faggot

Triprar

roll

got dubs. I could not send it to her because i remember that we already fucked once... wtf...

Roll

Roll

Check em faggots.

winrar
also winrar

ROOLLLLLL

awsum

updates please

sure, if ya post the results

rolls

Just because you can't get laid that easily doesn't mean it's impossible

This thread is a goddamn dubs/trips goldmine, holy shit.

Thank fuck

pls dont

bwaha

Rolling

Pls dont make me send this to gf