Good night sweet prince

Good night sweet prince
March 11, 1989-June 19, 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

4224doctors.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Out of all the ways to die, he picked a embarrassing one

bump

queue the empty headed twitter fest on how he was such a great actor and person or some shit

Who the fuck is that?

let this be a warning never ever wear the red shirt even once

Wictor wictor two.... RIP

How the fuck did he die

Yelchin was found pinned between his car and a brick wall. His driveway is on an incline and his car was found still running and in neutral

Masterful work, OP

wait so he accidentally ran himself over in his driveway? awkward.

Kek

He just had to put on the red shirt, eh?

1) kek

2) how did these trips go unchecked?

RIP
Now in the Cobain club.

Car killed him

Anyone have a picture of his driveway?

How the fuck does the weight of a car in neutral kill you in a driveway?

Pics?

Checked and keked

Car killed him. Also checkd

Seriously how the fuck do you get run over by your own car?

I like this guy but the sheer unimaginable amount of stupidity and complete lack of literally any sort of awareness to run yourself over is just mind blowing.

If he was drunk out of his mind or high as fuck on some drugs, okay. But as far as I've read he was perfectly sober and ran himself over.

Can anyone actually explain how an able bodied, sober person can 'accidentally' run themselves over? Is it even possible? The only thing I can think of is leaving your car on a steep hill but you'd notice before you even got out.

>drunk out of his mind
>high as fuck on some drugs

simply not possible

A lesbian star trak fan died?

Darwin Award?

Pics or nevar happend

My theory: He probably went to check his mail. Forgot to put into park, back turned towards car. Car rolls down and crush him into the brick mailbox.

Someone has this pics.

.R
.A
.I
.D
>.A
>.I
>.D
Your name is "Dan"
..▲
▲ ▲...

What a stupid way to die. I honestly can't remember meeting a Russian who wasn't dumb as fuck

He probably didn't get the shifter all the way into park and the weight of the car on a hill popped the transmission back into neutral at which point gravity takes over.

Suicide?

wery wery unfortunate his weehicle pinned him down.

dasvedanya sweet prince.

Monty python should answer that

The guy was method acting. Apparently he was in talks to star in the "Christine" remake.

Yeah. He must have realized how awful Beyond is going to be. He wouldn't have had to worry about being replaced since the series is going to get another reboot.