Is Donald Trump a racist?

Is Donald Trump a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
express.co.uk/news/world/598626/Islamic-State-map-areas-terror-group-control
news4ktla.com/several-trump-supporters-die-week-new-internet-trend-plastic-bag-challenge/
frontpagemag.com/point/260393/muslim-migrants-increase-crime-germany-65-daniel-greenfield
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/
4224doctors.blogspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

why?

Yes. Trump's comments about Mexicans and Muslims have been rounded condemned by activist groups and the Mexican government.

Protip: If anyone replies that "Muslim/Mexican" isn't a race, you are arguing with a troll.

www.google.com

They aren't a race.

You're autistic. "American" isn't a fucking race, same way Mexican isn't. i

>arguing with a troll

Donald Trump never said he wanted to deport all Mexicans though. He only wants the undocumented ones out.
And for muslims, well he has the right as president to ban Muslims. Just look at Jimmy Carter, who banned Muslims TEMPORARILY (like donald trump will) because of the 1974 Iran Hostage Crisis.

That isn't an argument

Not the issue. Trump made bigoted comments about illegals and the country of Mexico.
>well he has the right as president to ban Muslims.
no he doesn't faggot
> Just look at Jimmy Carter, who banned Muslims TEMPORARILY
bullshit
Carter banned people from Iran from coming here
not even the same thing
go away
you are a faggot
Why do you want someone

>still arguing with a troll

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Hey look, another uninformed Trump hater

Typical Trump haters

No arguments, just empty replies

Oh look some faggot can post a link.

The US government has no authority to ban a class of people based on their religious practices. 1st Amendment rights.

Deal with it, Trump Humper.

fuck kid

>still arguing with a troll

triggered

yes and so are you.

but nowhere near as racist as your average black person

serious kid?

faggot

The U.S. Constitution says so.

Do you have a brain? You have to be a fucking citizen to be protected by the first. In this case, they wouldn't be.

sure kid.

Oh look it's the "kid: faggot. Did you get into a political argument with the family over Sunday Brunch?

You plan on making a point?

Show me where in the 1st Amendment where it only applies to American citizens.

>durr in this case I iz an expert

faggot

TIL no american citizens are muslim

I'm Mexican and I agree with him in that wetbacks are shit, they go the usa because they're too unskilled and uneducated to get some shekels here, they also give a bad impression of what a Mexican is, they don't represent us.

The link is an excerpt from what is written in the Constitution m8.

Are you baiting people here or are you just retarded as fuck

sure kid. you statement was so asinine you could have made it about anyone and my response would have been the same. as for triggered only millennials get triggered.
remember sport you are nothing more than words on a screen.

Why does it matter if someone makes bigoted comments about illegals lmao. The reason why theyre getting so much shit is because theyre breaking the laws here

Ok fine, he only banned iranian immigrants. That was bceause of the conflict the US had with Iran. If thats the case, then Donald Trump can ban all Muslims from entering the US for our country has a problem with ISIS.
>hurr durr but why ban all muslims theres 1.6 billion muslims and only 2 million isis members it doesnt make sense not all muslims are terrorists
And yet ISIS controls so many countries. How harmful is a group if they are small yet have so much power? express.co.uk/news/world/598626/Islamic-State-map-areas-terror-group-control

I did. Saying "Mexicans aren't a race" is a known reply Sup Forums tards use to discredit Trump critics.

Stay buttmad.

This honestly. The only good Mexicans there are all stay in Mexico to make their country a great place.

The Bill of Rights is meant for American citizens, otherwise it would apply to the entire fucking world, which obviously it doesn't.

If it did, Muslim women wouldn't be dealing with all of that oppression in Islamic controlled countries, now would they?

Get educated pls

oh look it the asshole who thinks he knows who I am.
protip sparky. don't be so obvious in your posts.

Don't care what the link is.

Trump is advocating something prohibited by the US Constitution. It isn't going to go over.

>sure kid.
OH LOOK IT'S THE "SURE KID" FAGGOT

GRAMPA! DID YOU BUY A RUBBER YET

No.
Mexican is not a race. Mestizo is a race, however the people in Mexico are a diverse group.

Mexican is a nationality.
Just like people cannot be racist against Americans, we cannot be racist against Mexicans.

Secondly, Muslim is not a race. Neither is Islam for that matter. Both describe the religion, and those who practice it.

So no. Trump isn't a racist.
There is just an OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF IDIOTS on the left.

It matters if you want to get elected, actually.

Sorry you couldn't figure out that one without help.

>f they were still Europeans they wouldn't be HALF as stupid as they are
That's racist against native americans!

Mexican isn't a race, it's a classification of people who live in Mexico.

Again, American is not a race either, just like British is not a race. Can you try harder to make a valid argument instead of sounding foolish?

only with people like you.

This.

This is what an ignorant argument looks like. Adding mothing to the argument itself. Only disagreeing blindly

>it has to specifically say it for it to be true
I guess since the constitution doesn't say anything about my right to walk my albino dog on a leap year that its illegal

Actually no, the Bill of Rights is for what the government can and cannot do in the US.

So how was 8th grade? Did they hold you back again?

Sure, Sure Kid Faggot.

I love how people are trying to say that you can be racist against illegal immigrants.

Next prison will be racist to prisoners and women racist to rapists

Donarudo trumpu-nii chan's comments were about ILLEGAL immigrants and islamic EXTREMISTS. Not about "every single mexican" or "every single muslim"

>actually listen to what he says instead of the liberal media's interpretations

Sure, Sup Forums tard.

We know all about the cheatsheet.

If you actually read the link, you would see that it is in fact, in line with the U.S. Constitution.

But hey, why look at facts when you can just declare correctness.

I did make a valid argument. I pointed out how Trump is a racist and faggots like you for some weird reason can't handle it.

I don't hate all niggers, just the ones who piss me off by being too uppity

You might shut up now.

illegals cant vote. they have no american citizenship.

This is the problem with the left. They care so much about these criminals who arent even supposed to be in our country.

We need more mud slimes in our country. They really are the religion of peace. I'm voting for Hillary so more mud slimes will kill gays until they are wiped out finally bringing peace to our nation.

its what contradiction looks like. how frequently someone contradicts himself in his OWN statement is a sign of low or below intelligence.

There is no Constitutional justification for banning someone because of their religious practices. You have no such proof.

Stop posting.

No you dumb motherfucker, what is being said is that you cannot be racist against a nationality.

You can be a nationalist, at which point you have to realize that everyone is a nationalist.

Derpy motherfuckers on the left.

Hey WTF happened happened with this shit? I missed another raid?

news4ktla.com/several-trump-supporters-die-week-new-internet-trend-plastic-bag-challenge/

sure kid. you statement was so asinine you could have made it about anyone and my response would have been the same. as for triggered only millennials get triggered.
remember sport you are nothing more than words on a screen.

The funny thing is I've been in threads where you've had your ass handed to you over and over about this.

You're such a raging faggot buttmad that you can't control liberals, aren't you? :D

>there are moderate muslims

hey, are you being racist against dumb motherfuckers?

you racist fuck

No, dipshit, you didn't. What you're doing is called a strawman argument, and it's the tool of morons. String a coherent argument together.

Yeah, like barring immigrants with federal funds?

That's something they can do.

You see, the federal government's primary focus is international/foreign affairs, originally funded by tariffs.

Which immigration would fall under.

Can you b8 harder?

Actually I was talking about voting adults.

Not script kiddies like you who got told on some website Trump was cool.

where? you made a claim based on personal biased beliefs.

I'm am being dumbmotherfuckerist against dumb motherfuckers.

You newfag fuck.

SURE KID LET ME HOCK A LOOGY
AAAAAGGGH

there doesn't need to be.

Actually the morons keep saying "Muslim isn't a race."

that is what suicide bombers are for.

Once everybody is scared of every muslim, moderate muslims have no choice but to radicalize.

What? you thought muslims where not aware of remote triggers?

Go scroll up and actually READ the link! SECTION 1182 of the US CONSTITUTION grants the right of the president to bar entrance to any group(s) of people into the US. EVEN IF it's only a perceived threat.

You can stop posting until you have some facts to offer. How you feel is not valid m8

Exactly, but that isn't racist.
>you don't hate niggers because they're niggers; you hate a few because of their very specific behavior.

The nigga just said, in the last 24 hours, that we should bring racial profiling back.
>bruh

If he's not racist (kek), he's slowly losing his mind/becoming prejudice.

I am racist against dumbmotherfuckerists. ask any illegal immigrant, they don't like you either.

I just love seeing Trump supporters throwing around racial slurs, while claiming they're totally not racist and neither is their candidate

Why does it bother you so much? Why don't you just own the fact that you're a neo-nazi?

Actually, Trump's remarks speak volumes about his xenophobia and fear of brown people, and have been roundly criticized by nearly everyone.

Then there's faggots like you.

You are actually retarded. Have you looked at the other cucked countries who let these mudslimes in?
frontpagemag.com/point/260393/muslim-migrants-increase-crime-germany-65-daniel-greenfield

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

>inb4 wordpress is unreliable
If those links wont satisfy you then look it up yourself. Look at paris. Look at Brussels. Look at Sweden and Germany. Look how "peaceful" theyve made their country!

>be 2016
>people not knowing the difference between xenophobic and racist
>mfw

>still replying

saying some niggers may be uppity is the very basis of racism

>still replying

Actually since Trump is talking about brown-skinned people, it's racism.

Face it.

>this thread

now you're sounding racist.

Still not an argument.

If you're going to have an opinion at least string some facts together and present them in a coherent manner. Green texting some lame ass phrase whenever you get shot down with facts is not an argument.

not the person you think but hey that never stopped you.

Another Sup Forums trick:

making those who criticize racism out to be the real racists

>still replying

Fuck off with your self hating comments Trump is shit and us Mexicans deserve better from America

right. there are white Mexicans you know.

you're a real one trick pony. protip we don't need your guide services.

ITT: all parties have a dick-waving contest... instead of just calming down and being sensible for a good moment.

>Sup Forums at it's finest hour, with a dash of Sup Forums

Yes. Trump has made bigoted remarks about Latinos and Muslims.

And if someone is trying to tell you that neither is a "race," you are arguing with a troll who was told how to disrupt these discussions.

.R
.A
.I
.D
>.A
>.I
>.D
.Your name is "Dan"...._

still denying

>arguing with a troll

What did he say about ALL latinos though? and ALL muslims? Do you have a source?