On the small off chance we don't leave the EU are you going to take to the streets and riot Sup Forums?

On the small off chance we don't leave the EU are you going to take to the streets and riot Sup Forums?

I for one love a good riot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IvG3is7Bm1w
m.youtube.com/results?q=sargon of akkad eu&sm=1
rt.com/news/346884-switzerland-eu-membership-application-rejected/
uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck cares? this is America asshole

All of Europe are interested fam, Switzerland just dropped their application to the EU too

Fuck off amerifat this discussion does not concern you

I won't be taking to the streets, I like democracy. If the majority decide to stay in we stay, in an un-democratic superstar slowly eroding our rights away. If we decide to leave, then I for one hope the EU actually crumbles after we, the second biggest economy leave.

What about you user will you roit?

Society* not superstar lol am on my phone sorry

No rioting 2 finger as I said I will respect the democratic decision

no because Im not a nigger

Don't be a fucking riot fag
We hate you more than Sup Forums hates nigs

Pussy. thats how we got our voice heard in the past

gtfo summer fag

Agreed, unless I hear anything about the government falsifying the vote I may be convinced to.... 'peacefully protest' I guess it's up to the police from that point ;)

Well to be fair power never yields power, so it may come to that

what about TTIP?

That pic is wicked fam

Look at this wankers face. Topkek m8.

>what about TTIP?
While the UK will most likely still push ttip, the EU is already poised to accept it very soon so a brexit if anything would slow this down,l. Also if the EU falls to pieces after we the they'll have to negotiate it with every country and I guarantee each individual country will br ALOT less likely to pass legislation that says corporations can sue your government, rather than a conglomerate that doesn't care about individual governments or sovereignty

No, heart says leave, head says stay but not too bothered either way. I'd love a good riot but I just can't get excited enough to zerg out on a democratic vote.

EU will not crumble if the UK leaves, you guys had always been only one foot in anyway.

It's gonna get good when France is leaving.

Not op
Your head tells you stay in an anti democratic government, they told you about the want for a world government, surely you can see why this is a bad thing. Especially when it starts with a group of unelected unaccountable politicians who we cannot remove from power

>small off chance
kek you aint leaving the EU no matter what you vote. You're fucked fam.

No, France will just surrender

Lol yall following the american way.

If only your shitty ancestry would've left back during the revolution like ours did.

cool story fagtits

Top kek

I think countries are going to less eager to join if we leave

Only if you can keep race out of it. No going around attacking Jew's and pakis for the fun of it. You have to do it with them. Also no looting. Just block all the traffic and stuff until the cops over react and then it's cops vs everyone. .

Deffo voting to leave mates, i for one will not join the riots because i live in the middle of nowhere so i'll watch it on tv with a few beers, good luck pals

You are retarded, fighting against an authoritarian regime is what we're doing. Clearly when we are the authoritarian regime we would fight to keep it in place that is human nature and that is what the EU would like to do but luckily they cant right now. Oh but don't worry they wanna change the law so they can

currently on the fence with my vote

if someone can give me a truthful, unbiased reason to vote on way or the other i'll vote cause its just been all lies on the news

White riot. I wanna try it.

>EU
>democratic

LoL.

This.

You guys might leave EU.
But France leaving means the end of EU.

youtu.be/IvG3is7Bm1w

>Love a good riot.
Trash detected

Euro trash.

I don't remember America being in the EU? Is this a thread for heretics that don't have freedom with fucked up teeth?

m.youtube.com/results?q=sargon of akkad eu&sm=1
This is Sargon of akkad, unfortunately there isn't really a h unbiased information out there, all I can say for this guy is he was unsure to begin with and after hearing both arguments made up his mind.
This video is 7 minutes but he has other videos from 30 mins to 2.30 hours
While I understand watching a 2 hour video isn't practical it would help you make an informed decision

Someone mind explaining the situation to a friendly amerifat?

Britain, France and Germany want out, EU crash/crumble incoming

Haha ye fair enough mage

What would you prefer:
Politicians who campaign to fix all the worlds ills only to blame EU rules when they get in power and cant deliver what they promise and say they have no controle.

Politicians who campaign to fix all the worlds ills and fail, get held responsible for thier actions and replaced by ones who do deliver.

If you want accountable politicians who deliver or are replaced by ones who do vote Leave!!

>falsely implying Switzerland has even considered it.

They want to either unite their states further or succeed from the union.

rt.com/news/346884-switzerland-eu-membership-application-rejected/

Fuck I wish people were smart enough do this. This is rioting that gets shit done for people, not going full chimpout and stealing shit

The referendum is rigged anyway. Leaving is not an option.
If elections ever changed anything, they wouldn't be allowed.

so whats the link

is that not a reason to riot then?

I'll be doing the exact same thing over at my house. Cheers.

not all brexiters are racists, but all racists are brexiters

nigger likely

>In this thread
People who think they are old enough to vote.

They don't give the vote to fourteen year olds. Snapchat that you cock jockies

Unfortunately we don't have any firearms.

No because I'm not a fucking degenerate.

>only niggers riot
GTFO cucks

I'm in my 30's. I just want to see the Euro go down against the dollar so I can import a nicer sound system for less. Down with the European Union.

In what way is the EU undemocratic? The EU is made up of people elected by each country, including the UK.

I got you fam
uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf