How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Like pic related

at the first it was kinda "magic", now I wish i could be single again..

post detailed, cringe relationship stories pls :3

same as ur picture..its not always easy but u like it

Awesome. My gf was my best friend in college, we get along great and share interests. Now she is my best friend that I also get to sleep with and fuck.

Downside, when she is not here my bed is really fucking cold now.

Perfect explanation

When you're young it's fun because you get a feeling of validation from someone who starts to complete you, and plus every experience feels new because you're doing it with them.

As you get older you will realize whether you will be a bachelor or a husband. Bachelor bangs a bunch of chicks but misses out on having someone take care of them emotionally/physically/socially. Husband gets taken care of, and has great stability, but it's less fun and way less freedom

My fiancé cheated on me. I forgave her

Comfortable and safe

It feel euphoric despite being objectively shitty. Forget about your hobbies, there is no such thing as free time - you're bound to spend every free minute with this one person you kind of like.

Depends. Sometimes it's annoying because she talks about boring everyday stuff "wanna know what this bitch did today"

but damn watching her tits bounce to the rythm of my dick is magical

its like having a boyfriend but 6x as much work and time and effort and u get bitched at about 400 times more each year than with a boyfriend
>oh and u can get trapped with a kid or a ring its a fucking tight rope you gotta walk to get that pussy

That shit looks fucking nasty. Fish looking motherfucking nasty ass pussy. Would never get close to that feel sorry for you being so ugly you can't get better. yuck

CUCK
U
C
K

cuck

I deal with her because she gives me that pussy on the reg

And when you've been single for a while, you wish there was someone. The ride never ends!

Almost like having a dog. You need to feed her, take her for walks and cuddle with her. Some of them require a lot of attention, whereas other have more recluse temperaments.

When they leave you, it sort of feels like your dog ran away. You ask yourself what you could have done. Maybe put up a couple of fliers. Then you say fuck it, and get a new one.

Cuck detected

Found the faggot

i just ended a 2 and half year relationship and this right here made all the pain go away, thnx

kek

Did I mention that the dude she was banging was a black guy?

Expensive.

committed relationship not worth abandon ship

meh. aside from getting laid regularly, it's pretty shit. women have no lives. they need men to fill them so it gets tiring quickly.

pretty much what says

Glad to be of help, bro. Just get your drinking on and go to a club.

in my case it feels like lonliness and emptyness much harder than bein single at least if youre single you expect nothing

It's like taking a big shit:
At first it's great. But after a while you feel empty inside again and get bored of playing on your phone to pass the time. So you stop blowing the guy next to you and leave...

Oh user this just gets better and better!

You are forgetting about the lone loser having no one ever in his whole life because he browses /b instead of going outside.

I hope you don't go down on that

this state attorney is hot

why? what do you think is wrong with that pic?

i have a cuck to clean up my mess

Sometimes it can be annoying, but when you really think about it in the long term its both emotionally and sexually satisfying

Very time-consuming.

It's fucking work, user. Just like everything else in life, although some believe having a gf will rid one's problems but it only creates new ones. Enjoy the freedom meanwhile, faggot.

Like having a expensive dog, but more messy and it requires more buttering up before it puts out.

You can't be sure about anything.

Depends on the girl. If she's attractive and you're really into her it's a haven of passion.
But good women are rare and you're most likely to get an attractive one that is uninteresting, shallow and annoying in many areas. So it's a "sh... I'm so into you" - butt it's mostly fake empathy and "dang, off with the clothes". It's definitely good for the ego, but DO NOT overrate it.

completely overrated and romanticized
don't fall for the girlfriend meme

Expensive
Knocked my last gf up now paying child support.

Well you are not the brightest bulb in the box are you?

Very true. Which is why he's on Sup Forums, it makes him feel like he's finally a part of something

Interesting in the first couple of months, then you get more involved, you fall in love, you enjoy the honeymoon period, you reach the 9 - 12 month stage and you notice each other's flaws, then you start falling out and break up or try to change one another, offering to make compromises on your own values or personality in exchange for them not doing whatever fucks you off.

How so? i created a life that some other Cuck takes care off, Ex hates me, Kid looks like me,

current gf hates kids to its all good.

Fun Fact.

I was at that rave that happened at.

Dub all or nothing held at Cable london, i was roughly 4 oclock of the photographer when he took the picture.

>gets a bitch prego
>paying child support
>so some other guy can spend his money
>calls someone else a cuck
>being this retarded

Used to love Cable when it was still open. Fuk u london bridge station

Kek

Spotted the cuck

then you got a shitty GF i get as much free time as I want