Daily reminder that this man has done NOTHING WRONG

Daily reminder that this man has done NOTHING WRONG

He about to get it guuuud ....

Who Me?

Dudes a great actor, but sparrows=faggots

Kek how is this old fag similar to Bernie Sanders?

He did. He played in that GI Joe sequel.

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody even if its lame or has to lie like how the ugly people losers is better then the attrative loser people so thtats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit with there ugly as shit face and plus the ugly people losers like the ugly guys smell like dog poop like beyonce
so thats why fuck reddit and the ugly people losersl ike the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poo like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so has to hurt the popular people the ugly way and has to hurt the attrative loser people the ugly way and doesnt hurt the popular people if cant hurt the popular people the ugly way and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and has to hide that the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce on tv n music n pretty much everything like books or movies
and still try to hurt the popular people the ugly way
cause can hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers can hurt the popular poeple and attrative popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected the popular people and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers that is ugly and smell like dog poop and get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers n reddit that smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly is ugly and pathatic
so who want to be around ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly and lame and too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected by the popular people but still act gay and powerful but is still ugly n smell like poo like beyonce

is that feech la manna from the sopranos?

Bernie Sanders, kek

...that Bond movie was kind of shit though...

they look the same

Well, he is being fundamentally dishonest.
He's actions seem to present his motives being political, not spiritual. His own remarks being to dismantle or overthrow the current patriarchy. He also seems to derive pleasure in mentally torturing, and discrediting people of stature. Indeed he's own backstory isn't one of divine intervention, but that he came into money, and grew to despise those who revel in it.

tl:dr; He is making a power-play for the throne
(Or at least power, as he's title seems to be growing, sparrow, high sparrow, 'His high Holiness').

He means well - I doubt someone truly corrupt would lead a life in the way he does. The fact that Cercei put him in that spot is just pure luck, so I don't think he planned it.

So I think he's at least not MEANING to do bad things, however his hypocracy is fucking annoying.

And no, I'm not religious.

but why is it growing?

>patriarchy
Sorry, misused a word here I think. - monarchy

I'm having fun watching this season. I do want those religious zealots to burn .

Atheists detected. Please go back to r/atheism.

nah, I don't think so.

I think he's an idiot, but he means well. Just look at the way he lived before he was approached by Cercei - and he couldn't have possibly counted on that happening.

If he was playing for the throne, he would have not taken that risk imo. He's just really misguided and hypocritical.

>Sup Forums is a place for religious people

religious fag detected. Please go back to church or blow yourself up or whatever it is you're up to these days

I agree with your basic premise but come on, "Patriarchy"? If you're looking to bait summerfags you could have chosen better bait...

Can't wait for the mountain to fuck em all up

I don't think so,
Everything thing he has done, seems to be planned. He took cerci, that gave him the king, now he has the kings ear, and more power now the king has declared "crown and church' to have equal standing. I would presume the order to discontinue trial by combat came directly from him, after the mountain beheaded one of he's lackeys. He defiantly has an end game, and nothing has been an accident. He's definitely got a pair of balls tho, but look at the position he's now in from the 'kidnappings' - none of the great houses can touch him, and he has the kings ear.

Their containment board is /pol now that religious is become synonimous with jackass... I actually miss old school Christians you know, the kind that did actually feel a need to be humble and meek

I corrected myself here

I bet the mountain can touch him

I think he is trying to become king. He basically is king since he now can command the king to do things.

But I think Cersei has some dirt on him now. Whatever that rumor was that was mentioned last episode.

While I do hope something like this happen's, I'm wondering if little finger or Varys will return, and show him how a professional (con artist? lack of a better term) does things. Might end up with a nice power vacuum to fill.

little finger or varys won't help the high sparrow
little finger is too smart to oversee that he is a sinking ship and little finger will ALWAYS stick with the winning side

varys is too loyal and anti-religion to help him

Cerci (I think) gave him the title 'high' sparrow to differentiate him from the others.
I would assume the King formalized he's position after declaring "crown and church" to be a thing, thus making him "His High Holiness"
This is all conjecture of course.

nononono, Not Help. Counter or combat.
I would very much like to see little finger out play him, and tear him down. I don't see Varys having the 'stones' to take Sparrow on toe to toe however like Little Finger might.

Varys is just really smart. But not a con artist. I don't think Varys wants to have ultimate power. He just enjoys the good life that comes with being among the advisors of a leader.

Little Finger on the other hand wants all the power he can get.

I would root for him if his cult wouldn't be such shit

That's because he went from being the leader of a fringe religious movement ("High Sparrow" went from a term of mockery to one openly embraced by the Sparrows/Faith Militant), to High Septon, leader of the Faith of The Seven. He is the Seven Kingdoms' Pope, basically.

And whether or not he did anything, I hope to see him brutally murdered by the Mountain.

still hoping for cersei to burn Kings Landing down like the mad king wanted to with the wildfire thats hidden under the city.

It was never "fringe", it is the most popular religion in Westeros. The majority of people in Kings Landing follow it.

They can't just squash the High Sparrow because he is the leader of a popular movement and has the support of the majority of commoners. That's why they can't take a few dozen soldiers and just storm into his church and murder him. It would be civil war.

neither did Adolf

Not to counter what you've said here,
But the throne itself seems to have been the topic of musical chairs a small handful of times, surely they could knock sparrow off and replace him with another. Just look at Jeoffry and his poison