Hi Sup Forums. Is it worth getting circumcised? Will chick's actually like your dick more because of that?

Hi Sup Forums. Is it worth getting circumcised? Will chick's actually like your dick more because of that?

Well I wouldnt stress around about that. Most of the chicks dont bother with that, no matter what anyone says. Its a preference of taste, you might run into some who like it, some who dont. Same as your (example) hairstyle. Some like it, some dont. Make your peace with it, dont fix it if it aint broken :)

I'd be more worried about the massive amount of warts there
>kek

Don't do it. It'll Fuck your cock up.

The only reason I ask is because I live in America and getting it cut is like a fad here. It works perfectly fine, but was advised by a doctor to get it cut, for some "reason".

Just cut your whole dick off bro

I'm cut, it's fine, don't do it unless you need to. I got cut for medical issues

Thing is, dicks, circed or not aren't worth anything unless you use it.

They're not warts, you faggot

Then Im not surprised youre ''opressed'' by that shit. I wouldnt do it personally, like my dick just the way it is. American girls are just a bunch of spoiled little shits honestly.

Just as long as you aren't a huge faggot chicks won't care that much if your dick is cut or not.

Do I really have ever warts?

Btw just noticed on your head little bumps, go get checked for HPV. Just in case :)

I'm only 18, so never actually got laid yet. Is there a chance that hpv can spread besides, u know?

well it has to start somewhere moron...

It can be transfered through skin, though thats reeeeeally rare. Basically through any sexual contact. Maybe even saliva. Thing is with the HP virus is that it mostly doesnt show any symptoms. Shit, someone could have sneezed at you with HPV and you could have catched it. Its mostly harmless for men but like 70-80% of the entire population has it in one form or another. Dont get stressed or worried about it, just go get checked just in case.

No need to be rude mate, most people dont know much about it. We all gotta learn somewhere :)

The doctor wants you circumcised because your foreskin is too tight, you can't roll it down all the way

I would be worried about my overweight and ugly cock more than getting circumsiced if I were you

Shit...thanks for the info. Going to stop by some local teen clinic for some free sti tests. Hopefully it's not what it seems like. Is hpv treatable by any chance?

No woman cares enough for it to be a deal breaker.

work on your abs and they'll be jumping on your dick, circ or not.

I'm not even that overweight. Plus, I do weight training classes 3 times a week