HURR LOOK AT ME WITH MY BIG AMERICAN CAR

>HURR LOOK AT ME WITH MY BIG AMERICAN CAR

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36572649

When will Americans learn to stop glorifying oversized hunks of steel when a small car is fine?

If he had a Smart car he'd still be alive today

If he was 'smart', he'd be alive today.

No. What he needed was a good guy with a big car to stop it happening.

There's no mention of what he drove OP.

If you're gonna be edgy without a point, go back to rebbit.

10/10

> britbong hates freedom

Stunning revelation. How's that muslim cancer coming along, btw?

Oh and he's Russian you red-coat faggot, not an American.

wait they brought back Chekov?

its a cancerous epidemic here in the US. people with fragile egos, small cocks, and the need to fit in buy these cars. theres literally no reason for any of them to have it. they cost a fucking FORTUNE in gas, and then drive up the gas prices because supply/demand. i wish theyd outlawed them years ago, but its too late to do anything now other than getting manufactures to ceise production.

i have yet to meet a single person that wasnt a complete douchebag that drives these cars.

the funniest part is that they were designed for offroading/camping and none of these motherfuckers ever even leave the suburbs

Slavs > Americans.

kek

A Smart car doesn't get better mileage than my Hyundai Genesis in the USA because they only offer the gas (petrol) engine option.

Neither does a Fiat 500, a Mini Cooper &c. They're all underpowered because of weight due to laundry list of California required safety gear.

USA has something called the Eisenhower Interstate Highway system which requires a car that isn't maxing out its speed. I've seen Smart cars out there. They sound like a lawnmower and shudder from the strain.

Not to mention, if you get T boned by a Ford F-350 (and eventually you will) do you want to be in a big car or a tin can?

In USA spec sub-compact cars are a joke.

1998 is calling.

Yeah but smart cars make you look gay

I get 30 city with a Miata mx5.

>these cars
>cost a fortune

What the fuck Re you talking about the article doesn't say what he owns.

alive and gay.

Good for you?
Is this supposed to be some kind of counter argument to something?

its liberal auto play. they don't even know they typed it.

I'd rather be dead and look straight.
Real talk.

wow what a dick.

that's the other option.

So, you don't know why you said it.
Gotcha.
PS: welcome to Sup Forums. We are all dicks here.

Smart cars are more close to be a fucking bicycle than a real car...

well that fucking sucks. I liked his movies. 5 to 7, charlie bartlett, Rudderless, The beaver, Alpha dog, when he was in that tv show Huff.

too bad.

Slav master race

I'm pretty sure a smart car can't haul a long ton of cinderblocks and a horse trailer at the same time. You can drive to your job signing up niggers for welfare in your little RC car, I have shit to move and things to build.

We need to ban cars, as it is now obvious that cars kill people (not people with cars).

Smart cars are death traps , have you seen their ncap score, you want a volvo instead.