Fathers day is sexist. It should include mothers as well...

Fathers day is sexist. It should include mothers as well, because mothers are actually the birthers and care givers and nurturers in life. All men do is pay the bills. They miss the kids first steps, first day of school, teaching them how to cook and to drive.
Fathers day isn't needed. We should have two mothers days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KS16UYoMbDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theres a Mothersday for a reason....

I think this is fresh bait!
We never get fresh bait.
Good job OP.

Now wait for weeks of copy pasta.

I hope this bait dies in the 10 page

Sounds like you missed the father on too many days too my dear

You stupid bitch 'all dads do is pay the bills' my dad paid nothing and then walked out on me when I was 14. Go suck your daddy's dick whilst you borrow his credit card you ugly cunt hahahah

inb4 people actaully all for this bait

oh wait. too late

newfags lol

>it's bait that mothers are scientifically the best parent
Why you so mad tho

I sure hope that's you, and not some picture ripped from a feminist blog. I also hope this is bait to see how many reeeeeeeees you can't get from fellow neckbeards for laughs. Ideology like that however is what is destroying western civilization. If the feminist cunts really want to make a difference, they need to go where it is actually needed. Fly out to the middle east, to Africa, to all the countries where the women are actually oppressed and help them. However that would mean giving up on your Kushy worthless lives in western civilization and actually doing somthing, and actually putting yourself in harms way instead of hiding behind a screen. Feminism now is worthless, degrading, and damaging to women world wide. The feminists of the past who actually made life better for women would be ashamed and disgusted by you. Just like the civil rights leaders of the past would feel about BLM.

So this is a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=KS16UYoMbDQ

it does include mothers. mommy gives daddy a blowjob after his special breakfast.

>women women's plus
>men

don't have any bait pics
For fucks sake can't i ust use this as bait pic
just accept it as a bait pic
fuck you

Mothers day shouldnt even be celebrated. Whats the point? Fathers day on the other hand...

I know it's bait, but for the uninformed...

Statistically speaking, children are better off with their father after a divorce.

Single mother households generally produce the most violent, unbalanced human beings.

Don't comment on bait you retards. Newfags leave.

OC selfplug since I don't have any baitpics.

GONE FISHING BACK TOMORROW.

sure kid. 2003 newfag.

Kinda strange that women ended up being considered the primary caretakers, then.

political decision.

The law doesn't work on reason or logic or statistics or truth. It works on crying women's "feelings" (not that they're even good or true feelings, they just exist because she cried)

ill punch your jew face

only on Sup Forums

Don't you talk to my son or my sons son ever again.

Jokes on you, my father is dead :)

We don't need women either but here we are.

>Fathers day is sexist.
No, you just have issues you need to work on, not everything is sexist.
>It should include mothers as well, because mothers are actually the birthers and care givers and nurturers in life.
And the father donated his sperm, you do know how babies are made, don't you?
>All men do is pay the bills.
So the women can nurture the child.
>They miss the kids first steps, first day of school, teaching them how to cook and to drive.
Yours may have but not all of them and those that did were busy working so that the child could: have nutrients so they didn't die/grow up malnourished, have the school payed for with his tax money, have food to learn to cook with, and have access to a car to drive.
>Fathers day isn't needed.
No holiday is NEEDED, but they are nice.
>We should have two mothers days.
Why? Because you have two mothers? Because your dad was mean to you? Because you can't stand the idea of giving credit where credit is due?

Gr8 b8 m8

ObvObviousbaitception.

Quints of truth.

>inb4 quads

how can this shitty bait still be alive

/thread