I've got 4 girlfriends currently, one from vietnam, one from indonesia and two filipinas...

I've got 4 girlfriends currently, one from vietnam, one from indonesia and two filipinas. Also have a chinese friend whom I can fuck when I want.

Ask me anything

Do you like pad thai noodle?

sure u do faggot

why don't you kill yourself?

How many kids you going for

what do you do in life?

how did you get to the refugee camp

Why is op such a faggot

Do you work in an orphanage?

Are you happy yet?

Do they end in .jpg or .gif

love it, ordered it all the time when I was in Thailand and Laos.

wanna have three later

student for mathematics

lol

still student

Post pic of Vietnamese

no, because the one I love doesn't love me back the way I had hoped for.

don't have any, looks so nerd with her big glasses, but has a delicious body of a tiny asian. Great vagina (no ham to see)

Nudes? Also you're a math student so your gf's are asian cause they're good at math?

>>talks shit
>>no nudes
>>describes her instead

Yeah 3/10 made me reply
Its very hard to believe a guy with 4 asian girlfriends and a fuck buddy cant convince them to send him a pic...

Youre either
1.delusional and lying to yourself
2.rich as fuck and a cuck

have none yet, working on it. Of course, they are asian. But I met them all on tinder, so nothing to do with my studies

what's the chinese girl like?

take whatever makes you happier.

Wow, choosing races at the bottom of the barrel who automatically fuck any white guy that gives them the time of day. You must be a smooth player, OP.

Get a decent looking white girl who isn't in high school, and I'll be impressed

somewhat punk (wears leather jacket, boots, likes skateboarding etc) and a bit ugly. But is incredible in bed. Always up for a fuck, even at 1AM

Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Finland; choose a race / nationality you find acceptable. I'm not here to justify myself. Only thought I could share my experience with Sup Forums

You white? Asians like white cock?

where are you living?
how did you get the indonesian girl?

yeah, they love everything that has not black hair and eyes. I got blue/green eyes and brown curly hair. Just what they find attractive

Is the Indonesian muslim?

no, one of the minority Christians. Germany, tinder. 4th populated country in the world, there are quite a few running around. But first I could lay my hand on.

Ong shing ping pong?