Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well done amigo

How do you get food?

How do you pay rent?

What's your accommodation like?

What's your BMI

I haven't left my house in 3 years bro. I only go outside to visit my grandparents and uncle. I tried to go to a technical school, but i couldn't fit in so i quit in the 2nd week. I'm the absolute failure of Sup Forums.

That doesn't look like a Spaniard, that looks like a Japanese guy.

I was pretty autistic in high school. Drugs and alcohol helped me learn how to socialize, I'm pretty normie these days, got a college degree, a cool job and a cool gf.

>How do you get food?
youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

From 17 to 19 and 1/2 i didnt leave the house, i wasted though years , you still have time to save them, perhaps

I second all these questions.

I'm 24 years old, my life is finished already, you fucking normie, i want to hit you!

Too bad you're too much of a faggot to leave the house to come hit me.

24 is young bro. You got plenty of time, every day is a choice and you're choosing to be who you are. Go hang out at a bar and just start talking to people. Talk to 100 people and 1 person talks back, you just made a friend.

>Go hang out at a bar

Worked for me. Alcohol is the social lubricant. There are plenty of weird fucks out there to hang out with.

Pfff. I'm 31, and I've never worked a day in my life. I'm the pathetic failure of Sup Forums.

I wouldn't even be going outside if I didn't have to buy liquor. My mom understands that I have no life. I just eat microwave burritos, play video games and drink vodka till I fall asleep.

there's 7 billion people, no matter how weird you are there's somebody like you. Too bad you have to go through a lot of humiliating rejection to find them though.

Lmao

There's nothing humiliating about rejection, only refusing to attempt.

There should be a support group for shut-ins who have wasted years of their lives.

I think I may be mentally ill. I don't know if I became this way because I was already ill, or if I became ill because of the way I was. Chicken and the egg.

I'm 270lb, diabetes, I can't communicate with normies (even when I need to).

There is a support group, it's called /r9k/. That's where you people need to stay (I use the term 'people' very loosely)

I'm fed up with you normies! I want to grab a knife and stab a normie to death!

Well if any normies ever come inside your house I guess they're in trouble.

Your parents are normies, start with them.

I've been thinking about pushing someone onto the train tracks.

I will do it to a hot young girl.

I haven't left since I went to go buy a 3ds January 22nd 2015.

Why tho? Your parents are the normies who made you this way, it makes more sense to take it out on them.

>How do you get food?
parents
>How do you pay rent?
parents
>What's your accommodation like?
a bed and a computer
>What's your BMI
23 point something

Parents bring me food
My grandfather owns this apartment and pays the maintenance fees
Fine but depressing. Got my tablespoons , TV, Xbox, PS4 and computer altogether.
I don't know but I'm not fat. I'm a skinny manlet.

You're not a normie, you're a psychopath. My parents are angels from heaven.

Inside your house? What, you gonna kill your Barbie doll?

*tablet

>Inside your house?

I can simply walk outside through the front door and walk to the train station, i've done it for years.

There's a school bus stop right across my balcony's window thing so I get to see hot girls waiting for their bus all the time.

Your parents had sex. So they're normies.

Why don't you see that.

Nice. I want to hug a 10/10 qt and jump onto the train tracks when the train is coming at full speed. Our bodies will become one and Stacy will be mine forever.

I fucked my male cousin in the ass and did things with my female cousin when we were very young, that makes me a normie too.

KEK

It does. Fucking normie

what's with normies on this board seriously. YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US.FUCK OFF

Well, if you're unhappy you should try changing your life. For all we know you only get one life, it'd be a shame to waste it. It's never to late to start living.

How is normie an insult? Is it supposed to make me feel bad when you call me normie for being successful and happy?

Yeah, NORMIE

Now go back to your happy life with friends who care about you... NORMSHIT

Well, now that you've spelled that out do you see how that's a really really really stupid shitty pathetic strategy?

It's never too late, if you're as pathetic as you say then you've got nothing to lose by going out and living.

No, don't abandon me friend.

I'm that guy that everyone gets creeped out as soon they look at me and then they start getting nervous and trying to leave the room. I look like a serial killer and probably behave like one too.

Normie means that you're a generic blue pilled person. The ones that spout "just be yourself" and "looks don't matter" types.

My best friend is a fat guy with one eye and long hair. He's also funny as fuck and has insane confidence and gets every girl. Looks don't matter.

And a lot of that shit is probably in your head. That's why I keep saying try alcohol. Drinking helps you get out of your head and socialize.

Im sure you just killed off enough your brain become a dudebro instead of being a high functioning autist

>Trying to improve your situation instead of just giving up and feeding your self-destructive habits

NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE

Normie is the newfag version of normalfag.

The original had no disdain for the normal person, but a disdain for the normal person who flaunts it to others and patronizes people to live how he does.

>Normie trying to re define what normie is

Fuck off dude. You're a normalfag trying to co-opt the NEET movement.

Kill yourself, you're not one of us and never will be. Stop trying to change the definition of normie.

IF:
YOU'VE EVER HAD SEX

IF: YOU DONT HAVE SUICIDAL DEPRESSION

IF: YOU SHOWER, BRUSH YOUR TEETH OR DONT KEEP PISS BOTTLES AND SHIT JUGS.

Y O U A R E A NO R M I E

Piece of fucking shit normie

>YOU'VE EVER HAD SEX

I didn't.

>YOU DONT HAVE SUICIDAL DEPRESSION

Killing myself in 4 months.

>YOU SHOWER, BRUSH YOUR TEETH OR DONT KEEP PISS BOTTLES AND SHIT JUGS.

I force myself to brush my teeth and shower everyday. Pissing in a bottle sounds hard, why not just use the toilet?

>Killing myself in 4 months
No you don't.

You're a normie trying to get the equivalent of facebook likes(you's).

You're exactly like a teenage girl who threatens to kill herself so people message her. You will never kill yourself, just fuck off already normie.

>peepoo bottles
My social anxiety is too severe to use the bathroom like a human being.

>c*nada

Nah, i really will, i've planned everything and i've got nothing left.

>planning four months ahead

Suicide is done spontaneously, you don't plan it months in ahead. You'll just pussy out. All you want is attention because daddy didn't give you enough cock

I want to play Resident Evil 7 before dying. Resident Evil was the first game i played, so RE7 will be the final one. When the credits start rolling, i will set up the rope and finish this, It will be a romantic exit.

No you wont lol

You'll be back here in four months

Do people actually think these spontaneous motivational speeches do anything or connect to these people in any way?

What have you got to lose?

My comfy position depressed at home.

Normalfag. Maybe if I keep doing the same thing ill get a different result soon.

It's just that most of these people are well aware of people being sad that'd they'd be dead. It's usually the last straw for people that keeps them trudging on.

And a trip to Barcelona is a lot.

im neet since 2014

Normie.

I've been neet since 2004, you're a little smallfry compared to me

How many piss jugs do you have? 2 maybe 3? Laughable.

You deserve a prize for managing to be a shut-in all the way into your 30s.

I've been rejected by everything and everyone. The show is over for me. It's either suicide or becoming a bum. So i will take the most obvious choice.

You're just a normie.

I dont even consider you on my level. How long have you been neet? psssh kid, nothin personnel.

On my elite NEET forums that I run all our members are neets of 5+ years. You're like a little bottomfeeder compared to them.

Have you ever lived in the streets? I have.because I refuse to work.

Hell, I've drunk my own piss because mom cut off the Pepsi supply.

I can go on and on. I've eaten my own feces to sustain myself when mom was stuck in a snowstorm.

I've slept outside for 6 weeks when my mom kicked me out for refusing to cut the grass.

You know nothing of the neet life.

Hell I rent my boypussy to homeless men for $5 a pump, just so I don't have to work. -- heh, kid. My version of neetbucks.

Skit off kiddo, come back in 6 years when you earned your NEET stripes.

>things that never happened

I have weekly hunger strikes in response to mom lowering the chicken Tendie supply.

Hehehe mom is so easy to manipulate

>rent my boypussy
Kek, fucking wageslave