Hey Sup Forums I need some help, anyone know of any quick ways to make $600 in less then 2 days...

Hey Sup Forums I need some help, anyone know of any quick ways to make $600 in less then 2 days, I'm trying to not be homeless.

sell drugs

Would need money to get the drugs to sell...

Sell organs

do you really need 2 testicles?

At this point im not too sure honestly, but i dont think canada is an organ selling country, and idk the people who would buy them otherwise

Suck dick

Thats a lot of $5 blowjobs

then you better get to it faggot.

get a job

if you get a skirt Im sure theyll be plenty of nigs who pay extra to fuck your sissy beta white asshole.

go all in on goldenstate tonight
using bovada

/Thread

hang around a home depot and wait for someone to drop a receit, then go inside and get some tools , dont pay and go right for the door, flash the reciet but keep rushing forward, they dont have any right to stop you if it looks like your a paying customer. Then take all the tools to pawn shop and try to as much as possible, do it again if you need to. but go to a different pawnshop.

post your paypal, I can sort you out with $400 right now

Thats actually not a half bad idea

Get pissed on, get fucked up the ass. 600 is easy money. Op is a fag for a reason

[email protected]

Send as gift if possible

haha faggot, go buy a cardboard box

paypal.me/NickyZalez

Thanks if your serious

Be careful with the return scam. It can be done, but make sure the receipt doesn't have any tire/shoe marks on it. Make sure it doesnt have a serial number that's matched on the receipt. Make sure they paid with cash. Also, claim something is wrong with the item and act pissed about it. You really need to sound like they sold you a broken POS, and youre pissed.

Source: Walmart Loss Prevention all through college

nah nigger, dont return, pawnshop.