Jakub Blaszczykowski has been directly involved in five of Poland’s six goals in EURO history (3 goals, 2 assists)

>Jakub Blaszczykowski has been directly involved in five of Poland’s six goals in EURO history (3 goals, 2 assists).

kek

Kuba showing Lewa who the kurwa is.

Lewy is more of a team player. If we had a shit striker Kuba would be the one that everyone marked.

Lewandowski is busy tanking defenders with his steel shins though.
It's part of the plan.
Lewandowski occupies their defenses, Błaszczykowski scores, Milik stays the fuck away and looks silly.

>Team player

= babby who needs to be spoonfed assists two inches from the goal line

blazh-chee-kovf-skee

What went right?

>polish orthography
>using ł instead of w
>using w instead of v

His face froze in time when he watched his father murder his mother.

Well yep thats just our language laws like every other one lol

>implying that wasn't the strategy
Lewandowski is still holding his own. And it really doesn't matter where it comes from, but it would be much sadder if nobody produced on the team.
>Lewandowski scores 2 against Poortugal

dude..

Milik is important part of this team play, he may scoring or not but he is still dangerous threat for enemy teams.

Kuba... he... he had a hard life... ;_;

that story when his uncle found in his locker knife and ask 12 years old kuba what he need it for and he said "to kill dad". cold as ice

when that traumatic event happened he was given access to the chaos emeralds so he could run and run and run away from his horrific past

>Lewy is more of a team player.

Dubs and Kuba won't score a hattrick

rude
also
too soon

Great, so now we know whose leg Pepe's gonna break.

Thanks, Klaus.

Kuba the Hedgehog?
I think I've had enough 4chin for today.

but really, watching interviews with him, he's alwways cold as fuck, not in like some emo kid way, he has no emotions left in him really

Nah, he's just quiet. I've seen him laugh and make jokes.

He used to be very egotistical and rude to reporters. He ruined the atmosphere of the nt by making other players feel like shit.

He has always been better than Lewandowski for the NT. The people who are only realising it now haven't been watching our NT.

jokes on you, it's already broken

>Milik stays the fuck away and looks silly.
Milik hate is going way too far. I swear every time he fucks up there are people calling for his head and every time he does something then it's only because Robert, our superstar who can do no wrong, created space for him. I'm really starting to think there are more Lewandowski fans than National Team fans in this country.

If any other striker was playing like Lewandowski he'd be getting slaughtered by the media and everyone would be calling for him to be dropped.