You cannot be fucking serious

You cannot be fucking serious
People actually want to hire this fraud?
Please free us from this curse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw
youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's breddy gud

He's better than Woy.

>I believe in MLS growth
>Klinsmann is ruining our talent amazing MLS talent
>We should keep our players in the MLS, they'll do well there

klinsmann has done an exceptional job with the USMNT considering the talent he's had at his disposal

>german

no ty

He has took them far for the team he had.

He made a big call and dropped landon for joey in the WC and stuck to his guns.

Even when he took over germany he did well, 3rd in his 1st tourny i think which was the euros in germany i think.

A german would be great for you, to be honest. They all speak english nowadays so whats the problem?

he's done what was expecting of him, nothing more. klinsmann's america has finished exactly where i expected them to finish for every tournament. never over-achieving, but never englanding either.

Yes please. Klinsmann has been a failure wherever he went and actually managed to fail with Bayern.

>fraud

That would be Woy.

>They all speak english nowadays so whats the problem?
Have you HEARD Klopp talk?

>le german meme
He came far with Germany, he came far with the US.

He modernized our team from it's dark days in the late 90s.

I think he can do great with the UK.

>Not picking an Italian coach
They are doing it wrong

Which would be great, except he's also technical director

What's wrong with that? An English manager has never won the Premier League. English players simply don't have experience winning under an English manager.

There are plenty of good managers all over Europe and...

Oh, I guess you really are proper fucked.

The modern german team is the result of his work you know?
Löw was Klinsmanns padawan.

Capello was thrown out after siding with Terry after Rio's chimpout

Yes fuck yes

lel

We were better with our previous coach, pretty much. We are a low talent team who need a tactically minded coach and not some Buddha worshipping Cali vegan German cheerleader who thinks the power of hype can make a shit player like Chris Wondolowski score against Argentina or Belgium

You may as well hire bob bradley. They've done the same. Klinsmann may find you a few Germans with English passports tho.

Notice how hard he has to fight with MLS and stupid burgers to put players in places that will actually develop them and have them facing world class talent?

You can bring a horse to the river but you cant force the stubborn donkey to drink

Can't they bring back Sir Alex for two years?

that is bullshit! Klinsmann was the face of the team and he gave some "motivational" speeches but the all the tactical aspects were handelt by löw even back then.

you thought they would get out of groups in 2014?

Fergie

Take him. Not because the USMNT will do better without him, but because we'll do shittier than usual which will kill the slowly forming trend of soccer acceptance in America whilst killing England's dreams further more.

It's win win.

No worse than the average scouser.

>hiring the man who did this:
youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw

Do English have no footballing pride left?

I thought that Low was the mastermind while Klinsmann was just the face of the team.

yes he was

What lel.
After Rudi Völler the team: Klinsmann, Birehof, Löw formed the new German NT.
Klinsmann pushed for young players, modern tactics and new new training methods.

You're Ignorant.

>Löw
>mastermind
Never heard that one before.

He played a big role, final decision was still Klinsi's though.

Klinsmann and USMNT - Together Forever
youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

Laurent Blanc is available

Klinsmann is the sole reason your NT is not 7-1 material...

have you watched this stupid 2006 world championship moive? Klinsmann is essentielly playing table tennis with the players while löwe is preparing the tactic for the upcoming game... this guy is a fucking joke

>2006 world championship moive

Nice education

Dunga is avaliable

Somebody can explain why Gary Neville was appointed as Assistant Manager?

and then you want to be taken seriously

Damn, just why? english people you are dumb as fuck

He comes of as a visionary in Honigsteins's book tßh
There was a lot of convincing to do at the DFB to modernize and he did that

He was there before his spell at Valencia

An english manager never have won the EPL. wtf.

It was the WC in Germany.
And yes, for that that he formed a completly new team it was a pretty good success.

>klinsmann is bad
way to identify yourself as someone who knows fuck all about soccer OP

I guess he had influence at the DFB bescause of his popularity. So yes he was indeed very important for the transformation of the german national team but he won't have this influence (his biggest and maybe only plus side) in england.

--------------------Hart
Walker--Smalling--Cahill--Stones
----------------Drinkwater
-----Henderson------------Dier
-------------------Barkley
Milner----------Rooney-------Lallana

This would've been England's starting XI if Klinsmann was in charge. Please offer him a shitload of money so you can enjoy this shit stain.

>implying he wouldn't have left Rooney at home just like he did with Donovan

nah, Rooney is their Dempsey.

For memes maybe but in all seriousness Klinsmann is inconsistent at the least. They need someone actually good this time.

How about Sadiq Khan? I think the players could really relate to him.

Klinsmann is better than Hodgson, but come on, England can do much better. Manuel Pellegrini and Laurent Blanc are just sitting around doing nothing, hire one of them

>Klinsmann

Is there some grand conspiracy to have everyone involved in the England NT be either a Tottenham player or an ex-Tottenham player?

Are you implying that Klinsmann is worse than ANY actual British manager? HA HA HA

>implying Klinnsmann would leave the US for England
good one

This.

"Hey Jurgen, we want you to leave your beachfront house in Malibu for some rainy, freezing part of Engl-hello? Hello?"

Not to mention being crucified by the media for every draw

Klinsmann loves America, have you seen how he sings the anthem before every game? He would never leave the US to manage England.

Klinsmann hasn't done anything Bob Bradley has done. I actually liked Bradley more...

this desu

>yfw England hires Bruce Arena
>yfw England wins the World Cupb Owl with an American manager

Why would he downgrade from the US the Onglond?

>england
>knowing what the fuck they're doing in international football

everything is like a coin toss with them

the only true thing to overcome is their own retardation

Klopp doesn't talk stupid, he merely does interpretive hand signals while screaming

Poor guy

>poor guy

>despite being paid 22 million by PSG to fuck off

>He didnt call Landycakes
He fucked them over

lmao you guy can have him

In all seriousness who should replace Hodgson? All good coaches have a job right now. The only one that I think could be the next coach is Brendan Rodgers, maybe also Van Gaal.

There hasn't been a single World Cup winner with a foreign manager. Closest was Sweden in 1958 with... an English manager.

Hiddink. Yeah he fucked up with Netherlands recently but the KNVB are even more dysfunctional and fucked up than the FA. If the FA support Hiddink he could turn things around.

Just get Miguel Herrera, I don't think he'll be able to do something but it will be funny. Do it for the memes Englel.

underrated

LvG is your choice, England.

Why not just get big Sam?

>12 players

Wow Klinsy can work magic

This meme is the dumbest shit. Why would you replace a tactical dinosaur like Hodgson with a glorified cheerleader like Klinsmann? England needs someone like Conte who has a plan and gets the best out of his players.

Curses can be broken, until 2014 no European team had ever won a WC in the Americas

I love the "he did what he could with the players he had" meme.

USMNT has their deepest roster ever, and he could not improve off 2010 where we had a much worse team.

You can't really compare facing Englel, Slovenia and Algeria with Germany, Ghana and Portugal

I still think they'll end up hiring Roberto Martinez.

>An English manager has never won the Premier League.
>tfw it's true

Don't let the names fool you, 2014 Portugal was trash outside of CR7. Germany was the only good team in that group and they thrashed the US.

Maybe better than Tata Martino

Yeah, sure, but I don't think England will be the one breaking this curse.

Please God take him

New fans and outside observers think we're lucky to have him. That and the fuck MLS at all expense crowd. He is a motivator who is inept tactically. It was first time in his entire tenure he played consistent XI this summer.

USA soccer has a ceiling because of talent limitations. He cannot turn them into world beaters. But besides this recent tournament the results have been same and/or poor. 2015 was very poor and embarrassing for the program. 4th place finish at Gold Cup, losing to Guatemala away and failure to qualify for the Olympics.

>not believing in meme magic
Why even live mate

He is with us now FUCK OFF

Klinsmann is a great motivator and motivation is important but it only gets you so far. He's weak on the tactics side. And the weakness of the English team lies in tactics. Admittedly, now with the humiliation of the recent exit, it will also lie in motivation.
Best to pair him with some Italian for the tactics to make a duo like the Klinsmann/Löw duo for Germany in 2006. Also give them far reaching powers to reform the FA, especially in youth development. In this regard take a leaf out of the German's book after their humiliation in the early 2000s and the subsequent rebuilding effort which formed the basis of their current success.

He carried your shite NT to a CA semis

I haven't seen other American matches but against us you looked like amateur players, and still you reached the finals