What the fuck is this. its on the bottom of my foot

what the fuck is this. its on the bottom of my foot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZEh0_8SFZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

veruca

Is it painful?

I have it too, it's a small fungal infection, those black parts are the head, they're nothing to worry about but can spread.

plantar wart

wart

Plantar wart. Get some Dr. Scholls or use an air duster upside down to freeze it, then cut it out with a razor or nail clippers

Doctorfag here op

That actually looks like the start of a serious foot cancer, I'd recommend freezing your foot anyway possible and cutting it off immediately

plantar's wart.....get some of that freezing shit and blast away

its not painful

Had that for years
Doesn't seem to do much

Pretty sure that's a dead guy's rigor mortis dick.

god have mercy on you. that appears to be the black death. try rubbing it with the severed tounge of a dead turk

Plantar wart

Obviously wart. Had this in high school. You'll need to get it frozen or burnt off and shit is one of the worst pains you'll ever feel. Besides your forever lonely nights in bed.

I don't know, I've had plantar warts and they hurt like fuck.

That's a plantar wart. I had one when I was little. Just go to the doctor and they will freeze it, then you might have to dig the dead skin out of it.

Plantar's Wart, go to the doctor to get this shit blown off quick, it can spread fast. I had mine for about one year until fully gone. Went from foot to foot.

plantar wart faggot, pretty much everybody and their moms have it.

dont cut it out like some fag said earlier, you can just wind up with an infected wound, get a doctor to do it will take a whole 5min (including you sucking his dick off)

foot herpes because of food jobs without food condom

I used to have one on my thumb and it was a bitch, it took months to heal. I still don't know how It went away.

thank you Sup Forums, i will get it frozen. and it hasnt started hurting yet

have one on my hand for years now, too lazy to remove it.

Wart, get a home freezer kit

Food condoms?

Herpies...
Be very careful user, my ex had herpies and she died almost immediatly after telling me.

actual medfag here:
it's foot-canceraids.
try going a month without shoes, if its not away by then, cut off foot

not of the ones I had ever hurt but I got them removed anyways.

they dont hurt faggot, unless its under your feet, may end up irritating it idk.

Xd or that

health science student here.

This is a plantar wart, a wart caused by human papillomavirus.

Often is not painful but can be. don't worry about that much. But you can try cryotherapy that consist in freeze (in drug stores know the name of the health product to do that safety). Or better, visit your doctor and ask about cryotherapy or other ways to do it.

Have a good recovery!

Cut out everything black and it should go away.

when i was a kid, the only treatment we had was salicylic acid. hurt like fuck, but the feeling of satisfaction when the wart core finally comes out is glorious

sunmerfag

its a plantar wart. better amputate before your foot goes necrotic

AIDS

wart
they are infectious. once got them from a pool. go to a doctor. there are medicaments which will make them heal in some weeks.

fap on
youtube.com/watch?v=SZEh0_8SFZc