Top eachother's secret thread continued

Top eachother's secret thread continued.

hey Sup Forums
let's play a game where we try and top eachother's secrets. Maybe knowing someone else did something worse will make us feel better about ourselves. Ill start.
>be 13
>laying in bed watching movie
>mom asleep beside me
>touch her boobs while masturbating
>did it multiple times after that
>once i put it in her hand
>almost put it in her mouth but didn't due to fear of getting caught
>once masturbated to her butt when she bent over in red underwear
>took me a year to feel guilt about it
>tell her due to guilt
>she forgives me and explains it was hormones
>needed a therapist to help me
>therapist said same thing
I can't get over it Sup Forums, were they right? I fear not being able to share this secret and be able to be seen the same.
Anyways, general gross secret thread.

Some guy was posting his story and didn't finish or something. I would also like opinions on what i did.

My little sister is 6 years younger than me, and when I was 11 I put my penis in her vagina, I don't know if she even remembers to be honest, I barely do.

Do you feel bad at all?

Pray for forgiveness. Deeply degenerit behavious

when i was 11 years old i used to make my 3 year old bro suck my dick to know how it feels

When I was 14 i got a pet gerbil. One time it tried to run up a pipe as I went to pick it up, caught it by the tail but then it's tail came off, bleeding etc. I was fucking shocked I thought I was a monster. It's long dead now but I still feel shitty about it.

this thread again

Sounds like an accident to me

this

same happened to me actually, was trying to pull her out of a fight (which i unknowingly set up)

why not fuck your mommy?

I accidentally killed my hamster when i was little and I blamed it on my neighbor who had anger issues/mental problems.
>figured who would think a 6 year old girl would kill the hamster
>theybelieveme.jpg
>his mom pulled him out of public school
>took him to therapists
>my family actually moved because he got angry at me, he knew i lied
>mfw i still have the stuffed animals he gave me because he liked me before all that

you are such a mother fucker

you were too young to really process what you were doing, and even if you did you were only 11 and in the heat of the moment they took over.

no worries, user.

not really anything that cruel. just a bit of an asshole back when you were six.

so no one is going to say anything about me maki ng my brother suck my 11 year old cock ?

Hot!!!

forgot to mention hormones in the post aswell

here's your (You)

sweet

thx fags

When I was 12-14 my older sister had a 17 y/o lesbian friend that always said I was cute. She would stare at me sometimes, and when I caught her staring she'd only stick her tongue out and laugh. Sometimes when we used to go to beach (we lived right next to it) she would rub / kiss my neck / shoulders. I guess she liked making me feel uncomfortable.
(She never really tried to have any conversations with me though which is funny).
Then one time when we had a party she got drunk and came after me even though I tried to hide in my room. I don't know why I hid since I was already into girls and she was hot. Maybe cause she was older
Either way she came to my room being way drunk / confident / giggling. Gave zero fucks since she didn't even care what I thought.
Made me kiss her, started touching my boobs (holy shit). I panicked and tried to push her off but she fought back and became rapey. I would love it nowadays but I was hating it at the time since I felt scared/ guilty and was sure everyone would find out and I'd get laughed at. And I didn't think my sister would like it if she heard.
Plus I was scared since I'd never done anything.
Finally she got my shorts off and then underwear and started licking me and fingering me a bit- not too hard, I suppose she didn't want to get too escalate too far and go to prison- and I just put with it and lay there. Was wishing it would end. She kept going and then gave up when I didn't come. She kissed me a little more, hugged me, kissed me on the cheek and went back downstairs. Didn't seem to care that I was almost crying.
I felt like complete shit and guilty as hell for some reason even though I did nothing wrong. Couldn't even sleep that night.
After that I completely froze her out and made sure not be alone with her. Wouldn't even say 'hi' back to her at school. Eventually she gave up and left me alone.
Tbh it hurt my confidence for a long time and probably screwed me up as a person. And I never told anyone till now