What do you think their hiding in area 51 Sup Forums?

What do you think their hiding in area 51 Sup Forums?

Your mom

I don't think there's a hangar big enough for that.

the original gigga nigger

The one.

>they're

It's mostly just a development and testing facility.

Absolutely nothing. It's trolling on a national scale.

Dude, youre right. its like they built it to make us question, to take our mind off the reall shit

Something just as disgusting as you.

>all the cheese pizza ever made

Welcome to planet earth, earth-friend.

Probably advanced Military Craft. The real secret stuff is located at S4 which is South of Area 51.

Nothing, they're hiding the truth
>man can pass urine

Your manhood

Trips confirm. US military developing super secret gigga nigger weapon technology.

Have any of you ever heard of the airbase where they basically fly planes into the side of a mountain?

it's probably just technology they're keeping secret from the Chinese.

Do they contract with Malaysia Airlines?

they probably also try to construct the quads, needed to stop him, should he try to steal something

I giggled

Not smashed into a mountain, but like they have an airstrip in a mountain.

At Area 51? Nothing. Planes. Military craft. Top secret, but, nothing crazy.

A few miles away and south of Groom Lake, at a facility called the S4, however - that's something else.

There are men who confessed to what they saw on their death bed, and their credentials of having worked there with crypto-level top secret clearances have been confirmed.

I mean, I take their fucking word for it. They were there, they say xyz is what took place, and I have no other information to go from.

Mathematically, the universe is absolutely too grand to not harbor intelligent life. That's as close to impossible as statistics can get. The question isn't whether intelligent life is out there, it is whether or not it has visited us.

I do believe it has, and in some manner has had involvement with the development of mankind (pyramids, technological advancement, etc.) but I think it's been muddled by false truths.

It's the easiest way to confront things that are completely obvious and not easily covered up, like the Phoenix lights or Roswell - just muddle it all with fiction, rumors, sci-fi movies, etc. until you can't say you saw a UFO without people saying you're a lunatic.

I guess Buzz Aldrin and a dozen other astronauts are lunatics too, since every single lunar mission team member who isn't under restriction of a security clearance have ALL said "yes. We've seen them. Commonly"

Portal to a new universe

Experimental aircraft, built by Lockheed and Boeing.

Baja blast flavored Doritos

lol stupid x files lunatic...you probably think the new world order is real to

The next Miley Cyrus

Hitler did nothing wrong flavored mountain dew

>Mathematically, the universe is absolutely too grand to not harbor intelligent life. That's as close to impossible as statistics can get. The question isn't whether intelligent life is out there, it is whether or not it has visited us.

You idiot. The odds that other life has formed anywhere near us in the universe are staggering.

The odds that said life has evolved into an intelligent form capable of interstellar travel, has also spawned close enough to get here in any sort of reasonable time, and happened to be around to do so during the same minuscule fragment of time in which we also happen to be living? If you actually think that that is something which is possible, you're completely delusional.

I think there are aliens out there somewhere, but I don't believe they've ever been to Earth. Lots of good reasons why not (start with the speed of light and the Drake Equation).

All the UFO stuff that's been floating around since the fifties is just another expression of the religious impulse--the desperate hope that there might be something responsible for our situation other than ourselves.

As for Area 51, the rational consensus is that it's just a testing ground for advanced aircraft, and I've never seen any reason to believe otherwise.

Biological weapons
Example: 100% lethal smallpox (search it on google, usa made it, no joke)

I have studied at Uni the idea that the alien abduction trope is actually the continuation of an old superstition that the advent of science has made redundant, the trope continues with Sci-fi "little people", they still want us, they have slanted eyes and a mysterious purpose and are rarely found except when they want.
Thoughts?

Example;
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren't go a-hunting
For fear of little men.

user but Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

Area 52

The first planets began forming 12.8 billion years ago. It has taken us 4.5 billion years to evolve to this point. That leaves 8.5 billion years of history for an intelligent species to evolve. Let's assume too that they also don't face the same barriers to progress that we have-- for example, better means of communication and a more docile and cooperative attitude. Many individuals who claim encounters with extraterrestrials report their use of telepathy for communication. This is significant in that it would enable a hypothetical intelligent species to accomplish far more than we could in a shorter time. This would increase their odds of survival as their technologies would likely develop far faster than we could imagine through improved cooperation. While I'm skeptical, I don't think it is entirely impossible that a space-faring race of hyper-sentient beings could exist. But they certainly didn't build the pyramids. Ancient astronaut theorists are retarded.

Alright, OP. 90% of all these posts are from kids. I just read someone defining camel reds as "stinging". Everything you smoke will kind of sting if you have virgin lungs, kiddo.

So what about me? What is my post so special? Because I'm a real life smoker. At least, I was. So today's your lucky day; usually I don't give a shit about anyone but my kids, but your post is just too retarded to let up.

I first stole a pack of smokes from my friend's mom when I was 10. I hated them, and I never smoked 'til I was 25. I started smoking because it smelled really appealing. A lot of people around me at the time were smoking these flavored cigars (which came in brightly colored packs relative to their flavor).

It only took a month of casual puffing on one pack for me to get hooked to nicotine. My teeth started to stain, I started to cough more in the mornings, and after a few years, I knew I had seriously done some damage to myself. I'd smoke a pack a day, at least.

After a few years of blackened phlegm, I knew I had to quit. But I loved smoking. I never wanted to let it go. I knew I'd get cancer soon, and that I would never be able to stop.

I began to research alternative methods of smoking. I was thinking vapes, patches, gum; and then the Liberals here in Canada announced the legalization of marijuana in July of next year. A light bulb went off. I've smoked weed lots in the past, but could I really substitute tobacco for marijuana? My life depended on it, so I began to find out.

I quit smoking for a week, and the withdrawal was intense. The room would be spinning, I'd be nauseated; it wasn't a pretty picture. And so I picked up a cheap $10 gram (illegally, of course) and began what they call "micro dosing". I'd have a very small amount every few hours to help with the symptoms, and wow. It worked.

My dosages became higher, I never went back to tobacco, and I still smoke every day, and anytime I want. I have 0 cravings for tobacco, but rely on marijuana now.

Super Sup Forums

The secret plans for the next major terrorist attack that will change the course of history.

This

K cool story bruh

Experimental aircraft

I enjoyed this post

Real life aliens

World changing technology that will free mankind from economic slavery

but they wont give it to us yet because of the bullshit assumption that society would collapse

Wow, what a retard.

They're hiding technology stolen from the Nazis.

I have been given a kek. Thank you user

Experimental aircraft and new weapons technologies that need to be hidden from the public and countries like China and North Korea. I do believe there's life out there in the universe but I don't believe that they're close enough to reach us. It's not like aliens could see our cities or spacecraft. Light reflected hundreds or even thousands or millions of years ago could just now be reaching these theoretical aliens. Even if they have equivalent technology they wouldn't see anything special here. Water is extremely common in the universe and the green could be gasses. Same goes for humans. Some of the planets we've observed could easily be home to intelligent life. Both parties are basically responsible for reinventing the telephone. In the old days, you had to deliver messages by hand. Delivering a letter took months. Now I can call any place in the world in about 30 seconds. It'll take lightyears to deliver our letters. What humans need is a space telephone. Something that will deliver our messages before we die. These are my thoughts on aliens.

Its where they control MK Ultra.

Area 51 is hiding danker memes

Haha I think yall in the wrong threads

More than likely they're keeping a heterosexual version of OP.

Gay stuff

no the thread 404'd so i didn't want to feel like what i typed was wasted time

So you posted a multi paragraph opinion in the wrong thread knowingly?

>Dad used to do contracted work there in the 70s
>Would never speak about anything he saw there
>Sometimes strange men would come to the door i remember when i was very young
>Asked him a while back if he saw anything
>Told me to "stop being a faggot and browsing Sup Forums"

I heard that version died after its faggotry genes activated and it started looking for feminine penises to suck, like the original OP.

I have studied at Uni that you are a faggot

A company I used to work for did contract work at the Pentagon.
It wasnt conspiracy theory stuff, but they were VERY serious about confidentiality and make contractors sit though a confidentiality training session before signing your NDA's.

The sessions very specifically showed how they can trace a leak backward to the point where they know if originated in (for example) a certain middle school.
They investigate contractors, and find one of us that has a kid that goes to that school, and its obvious you said something to your kid (or wife or whatever).

Regardless of what you work on under a government NDA, youre smart to just not talk about it. It doesn mean youre working on alien spacecraft.

Nothing. It's just a glorified garage.

>in the 70s
>dad told you to stop browsing Sup Forums

Something tells me you are full of shit