My girlfriend Niki is out partying lots and recently she's been wearing these anklets. I found this pic on her phone...

My girlfriend Niki is out partying lots and recently she's been wearing these anklets. I found this pic on her phone. What do you think, Sup Forums?

post more feet, thats what i think

There are so many

The real question is did she send you this picture or was it just on her phone?

Just on her phone

Might want to be careful then, no girl just randomly takes pictures like that without sending it to someone, if it's not you she sent it to then obviously someone else.

post more arches/soles dawg

anklets are my fetish srs, my ex send this to me, too bad its not hd

Well I assume this is something you and other cucks are trying to make a thing (if it's not a thing already ), since suddenly people are spamming about shit like this...

are you into feet? and if you are does she know? If you are not into shit like that she might be sending them to someone who is.

nudes?

can you just dump em all somewhere please fam hnng her arches are so good

I am, but she's never been into it...

Dude, shes sending these to some guy who likes feet, feeling fine saying its not cheating cause there nothing shown.

Fuck her in the ass, cum on her face and then kick her out. No way this shit is harmless

And she is out patying alot?

Every other night

why aren't you with her?

come along to a party with her. If she doesnt want you too then you can safely assume you are fucked.

Apparently it's people I don't know. I'm not invited

fuck that shit just show up

you're getting cucked so fucking hard, user. it's almost depressing.

tell her if you can't go you're not comfortable with her going

Yeah, cause loud and unwavering dominance will surely make her love you again, for sure

start beating her

We might have a bad new for ya, matey.

Any full vag?

if you aren't dominant in the relationship you're a cuck

your getting cucked, son

Stop portraying your cuck fetishes on others by this feign ignorance of "what should I do" you know you wont do shit because you like what is happening.
Now shut the fuck up and just post her nudes since you are a spineless fuck destined for nothing

If you absolutely cannot go with her, then she doesn't need to be going. Seriously if she doesn't care about your feelings on the matter then fuck her.

she looks like someone who def loves nigers cock.

fucking ask her straight up. if she bullshits you, dump her. trust me, you'd want to get out asap

Alright, I did a quick google to get some facts fast.
As I thought the anklet is a sign for people who are in that fucked up lifestyle to show that they are available. If it's on a certain foot the husband knows about it, if it's on the other foot the husband has no say.
There, Congrats you fucking cuck. You pissed me off enough to Google this shit and spread your cuckness... it is obvious that you knew about this you degenerate. Now go cut off your dick and hand it to your mom, who I assume is responsible for you being a whipped little bitch.

shes cheating on you m8y.

this. the last thing you need to do is raise someone else's son as your own

why is nobody agreeing with my idea of beating?
A perfect way to assert dominance in any realitonship

A guy gave that to her as a gift, and she's into him. It's liberating to tell a girl to go fuck herself. Don't be a bitch annon.

All of these faggot cucks getting a hardon for obvious bait. OP is trolling you hard.

i think she is hot

Fucking this

kill her and let us see it

Obvious reason he isnt with her is bec Chad is

Its to late for him to attempt dominance at this point, she is taking BBC as we speak

this

OP is a cuck, right now her Bull is filling her with cum, when she gets home shes going to mame OP lick it out

Basically this

he could still beat her, for shits and giggles

All you stupid faggots fell for OPs cuck B8 now you faggots got cucked to him

I think if you wanted a reason to post girlfriend shots you probably should have started by being smart enough to realize you suck at lies and no one here gives a fuck.

I agree with you he should beat her and post pics, knock some fuckin teeth down her throat, not kill but a good thrashn