TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP...

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP

If you're lgbt and don't support trump then you might as well kill yourself so devout Muslims can use the time they would have spent killing you to kill some other fags.

Bringing your own country to ruins and being proud of it. Go ahead. Vote for Trump and watch the US go down.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

THE FRAUD
THE FRAUD
THE FRAUD
THE FRAUD
THE FRAUD
THE FRAUD
THE FRAUD

America you are fucked

pic related the true lider

>this

Liberals really think that Muslims won't bring their barbaric culture with them.

right. stay in basement, do no wrong.

they think they will be spared. like they think the blacks will stop when they say "I'm a liberal"

The latest shooting is not a gay hate problem. It is not a money problem, a terrorist problem or a gun problem. It is a X armed guards for every X amount of people gathered problem.

The focus of this idea is not on law, but culture. Our american culture is much more affective than any attempted regulation of a law. Guards would not be not legally required, but extremely recommended and hopefully the norm.

source? its already there "bama boi.

Although I agree with you in principle, that shooting was because a gay Muslim needed to atone for his sins of being gay.

the post that never should have been. its a hate crime and the gays have had enough.

how does brown cock taste eurofag?

You prefer dune coon or wog dick?

Its just an answer I came up with for public shootings in general, just a suggestion and I won't stick to it if there is a better iteration or idea :)

Right, because a club owner is going to shell out an extra 200K a year for something that has happened like 13 times ever, right, you know how the economy works