This is Jay, he's a heroin addict on probation and a worthless human being. Dubs I give out his work phone number...

This is Jay, he's a heroin addict on probation and a worthless human being. Dubs I give out his work phone number, trips gets his probation officers number.

leave your dad alone kid

it's father's day, have a heart

he is reasonably attractive

Only 7 off from trips, so close...

>heroin addict
>that much chub
op is a liar and an asshole

Dubs get

kek

Just image search and see his arrests. He has track marks all over his arms btw

Doesn't matter, OP didn't ask for personal army
He just wants to give us a number for the lulz

Get

Winrar

Op here, this is the truth, don't care what you do with the info once it's out

He works at elite chimney full name is John vesota the office number is 9735370001

off by one... :'(

An heroin addict ? Wow that's a pretty sick story.
Worthless human being ? Might be true, how about you?

There's a long list attached to the "worthless human being" remark. He owes me a lot of money

Someone call and post results

you poor thing, your best debt collection plan involved asking a bunch of internet tryhards to call his phone? how embarrassing

dubs

Winrar

I'm not asking anything, Sup Forums is not my personal army. What ever people do with the info I put out is none of my business.

He got busted so I guess he isnt going to pay back soon. But loaning money to an heroin addict isnt so smart in the first place.

Anyway, if he goes back to jail, you're not seing your money back anytime soon

I'm strangely OK with that

I'm a little surprised that newfags don't jump at this

How come I found a different number?

Also:
"Vesota 36, age, of Vernon, was sentenced to three years probation, 60 days jail, $2,205.00 in fines and a one year loss of driver’s license.
He pled guilty on July 6, 2009 to two counts of third degree possession of a controlled dangerous substance."