Sup Forums please help me! The last thread got deleted...

Sup Forums please help me! The last thread got deleted. I was reading a triforce thread and a image got instructions about how to do it. It was something about a .bat. When I executed it my computer fucked up.

It is now like in the photo.

I can give more proof if you ask me.

Last time I posted I forgot to post with timestamp.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcitizen.life/command-prompt-repair-missing-or-corrupt-files
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

Please help me

fix image i can help you

Bait harder newfriend

turn it off, turn it back on

What do you mean?

Probably a troll thread, but do you not understand what .bat files are?

I tried that already
This is not a troll

Help me please

damn bro..

>do you remember the text inside that .bat file >Sup Forumsro ?

This is fake but still kinda funny

Help me

I'd recommend backing up your system from another computer, whiping the original hard drive, and installing a new OS. If you don't know how to do all of these things, bring your computer to a shop, where they'll charge around $100 for their services, which are not even guaranteed to work, since the script could have deleted all your files already. But that's unlikely, since the files probably still exist on the unallocated part of the drive.

It started with echo or something similar

I read that magnets revert the hard drive to it's previous state. Try sliding that over it.

>reset pc
>f8
>secure mode
else
>boot windows from usb
>cmd
>digitalcitizen.life/command-prompt-repair-missing-or-corrupt-files

It is my brothers computer. He will come back to home in 40 minutes

This is now a get thread

He is twelve BTW. It is a government donated computer.

Well your fucked good luck

try this user

Can I repair it?

How old are you bro?

follow the instructions in the link
>digitalcitizen.life/command-prompt-repair-missing-or-corrupt-files

It also has huayra, that is a modification of Linux.

If this isnt bait then no you cant, you were too retarded to run a script which deleted important system files, you will just mess it up more by trying to reinstall windows.

Just take your pc to a technician and have him fix it for you, you may want to connect your hdd to a functional computer to back up your data because reinstalling the OS will delete everything in it.

My brother is coming. What I do!?!?

Screwed in 40 mins.

I said that is my brother computer and he is coming in 30 minutes

maybe you should just be honest and tell your brother that you were an idiot. It is the truth after all. And maybe it is a lesson for you not to mess with other people's stuff.

that's what you getting for being an autistic newfag

This. Own it. We all make mistakes.

Use Gentoo, step back the NTFS file system to a couple days ago.

I'm crying with laughter

Install Gentoo

Kid you have to demagnetize the HDD

This annon gets it. You have to remagnetize the hard drive.
>source: I'm a compsci major

*remagnetize

10/10 this totally works. It's one secret that IT will never tell you!

WHATEVER THEY TELL YOU TO DO, DONT FUKIUNG DOI IT
THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PC AND LAUGH ABOUT IT LIKE ASSHOLES

RIP user

does anyone have a screencap of the last thread?

or you know trust Sup Forums. ever

did you delete system32?

Shit B8. Exterminate yourself

Please do not listen to most of the people here. The problem seems to be that the HDD is not responding, so Windows cannot boot. What you need to do is run a neodymium magnet slightly over the HDD platter. This can be accessed by carefully dismantling the HDD with a Philip's screwdriver. This essentially resets the HDD and reverts in back to the previous state so Windows can boot again. It is a simple fix that can be done in 20 minutes at most.

Last summer I was a newfag. Got screwed too. But the user's are right all you gotta do is re-magnetize the hard drive

All joking aside if you shoot yourself in the mouth the computer will be up and running in no time

You're still a newfag

this

>Please do not listen to most of the people here
at least he's an honest liar.

You forgot to run a magnet over your hard drive and strip all the wires...

Would've helped.

use a system64 recovery tool like goatse.info

>del c:\windows\system32
is anyone really this dumb? :/

Seriously? How old *are* you, OP?

spotted the cuckold

Yes!
It was that image

I will try.

My mother messaged me saying that she was coming with my brother. He goes to a swimming pool to train.

He is just a kid. Go softly.

a kid shouldn't be on Sup Forums

The computer hasn't got any screws.

Nigga are you that retarded? if you rub a magnet on your hdd it will be left totally unusable holy shit i hope this is bait

Ok fuckers. I already proved today that this troll prank is nearly impossible to do on someone

But it's got edges.

Hey! We have the same wallpaper ^^

Hey kid - do not take anything apart.
As long as you dont do anything else the computer can be fixed. Take it to a repair place and tell them that you deleted your system 32 directory. they can put in a new copy and you data will still be there.

you deleted the operating system from your computer. you're fucked, bro.

Yup, this pretty much confirms op is a kid.

dude its Sup Forums its always bait. just close the thread and get on with your day lol

Fuck you OP. No help.

Because you covered the ONE PART THAT COULD LET US KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING THE ISSUE. You fucking moron.

I'm hearing the elevator. They are coming. I'M FUCKED!

Fuck you op. That's what you get for being underage on Sup Forums

Please stream the beating.

>Mfw when I lay down the triforce bat every triforce thread, come back to Sup Forums see this..

....even though this b8.

Lemme show you. Since everyone like the thread that I made earlier, I will show you on a virtual machine

Obviously fake. Windows won't let you delete system owned files and without adding switches to the del command, you can't delete the contents of a directory either, just specific files.

1/8 gr8 b8 m8.

Gotta check em all

RIP op

it's not even that, its a image about creating a tri force on Sup Forums yet the words "del c:\windows\system32" appear. I understand its suppose to be stupid i'm just curious if anyone ever feel for it and tried it.

This.

But just for fun, watch. See all that denied crap? There

It didn't let me, so I searched how to delete system32 in Google and followed the instructions that apeared.

And? Post some pics or something

Summer or bait?

It's probably a little of both

>takeown
>run as administrator

Right. Except that's higher level stuff and no shitty macro on Sup Forums is going to be able to trick people into doing it.

My mother screamed at me for 15 minutes and then she made me write pic related
She said that if I don't get a job soon she will kick me out.
Im Spanitard

Translation:
I may not use other people computers

My brother is crying.

>Install virtual box
>create tiny blank Windows VM
>run bat
>nothing happens
>well that was fun
>delete VM

Dude. The jig is up. We're all more tech savvy than you and we called your fucking bluff.

if it's real.... TOP KEK!

It is

There was a story of a dude that followed the instructions.. If only you were lucky enough to see that story, you wouldnt have done this. Your computer is fucked. You cant fix shit since you followed the instruction

Let me help you ;)
  ▲
▲ ▲

what are the big holes?

Kek. the only option is to reinstall windows