Tfw if he would have not blasted his brains out now he would support Hillary and talk shit on tv

>tfw if he would have not blasted his brains out now he would support Hillary and talk shit on tv

thank god we don't have to see this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>20 more years of shitty music
thank god we don't have to hear this

tbqh hillary probably wouldn't be running for president if he didn't die

Kurt 2016?

In Utero > Trump

I'm honestly pretty surprised Krist didn't run. I totally would've voted for him.

Make escalators great again.

I really doubt he would have supported Clinton in any other way than maybe voting for her.

Kurt/Kanye 2020

I'm Kurt's reincarnation. I would not have voted for her.

This would be so out of character for him? Kurt was a really quiet and peaceful guy i doubt he would have been the type to get on TV and talk shit about anyone. He probably would have voted Hillary but i doubt he would be vocal about politics at all. I really doubt he would even use social media

Kurt was the proto nu-male, he absolutely would be one of the celebrities being hysterical on twitter right now acting like it's the end of the USA

>acting like it's the end of the USA
Just you wait.

Not him, but I seriously doubt that. He never really seemed to stick his nose out too far for politics in general. You don't see Courtney going too far in either way this election. I had to look it up, and all I could find was an instagram post she made against Trump, but she wasn't buttmad or anything. You have to keep in mind Kurt was pretty anti-establishment so my guess is that he wouldn't care about the election.

I SIT HERE WAITING
TRYING TO KILL MY DAY

he was so pretty

absolutely not, he disregarded his stance as a public figure almost entirely, other than to denounce bullying and homophobia. if he had social media, he would maybe make one small post every 5 months. but mostly he'd be a reclusive junkie

this and also he wouldve supported bernie or trump had he been here june 2015

Krist didn't support Hillary and libtards harassed him on Twitter

The point is moot. The kind of kurt that survived isn't the kind of kurt that was alive. He never had a chance, if he was the type of person who had kept on going he would have been a whiny pretentious Corgan type. He was who he was for a lot of the same reasons he killed himself.

>tfw japanese animu image board posters think they can predict the actions of an individual they never knew and died 20 years ago, had they lived until today.

what the fuck makes all of you autists theorize about Cobain's modern day actions constantly? It's annoying and you all have the same goddamn opinion, that he'd be insufferable today. Maybe he wouldn't. Maybe quit beating this dead horse full of heroin.

>quit beating this dead horse full of heroin
this made we wonder what he looks like now
you think there's anything left besides skeleton?

He's just one of those people that are gonna be talked about. Like princess diana or something

a very angry ghost who browses this sub and wants to tell you all how wrong you are, but can't because he doesn't possess an active vessel.

>sub
8/10 rustled

FUCK i revealed my autism

Lennon would have shot Trump.

Mark David Chapman saved the west

Smells Like Teen Spirits!

#Tom2020

so did those trips daaaaaaaaaamn sun

wtf i believe in meme magic now

this would be the coolest thing ever

PRAISE HIM

Did he ever find those aliens?

please stop posting this i was just kidding around

tom, if you don't want your feelings hurt, stop posting yourself on this sub

fuck you Tom, you selfish fuck

you deserved to be kicked out of blink

how does it feel that Mark and Travis doesn't even need you to get a number 1 record?

you're talking about this like you know.

his music is mostly not political before he was a heroin addict. he hated himself the whole time, but tons of people that hate themselves don't kill themselves.

i think kurt lacked the self-confidence to be publicly political. his art is too wrapped up in his own struggle

He'd have been a Bernie bro all the way.

this

>emotional wreck
>heroin addict
>taking the time to vote

I'm sure OP

>I like Trump
>Therefore everyone does!

Top kek.

Threadly reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0

chris you're the fuckin coolest
OTT 2020