When is the Brexit vote occurring?

When is the Brexit vote occurring?
Also I would like to know opinions on the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
strawpoll.me/10531323
youtube.com/watch?v=aXMHzgJDWRU
youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thursday

I was convinced we'd vote Leave, but I think the Jo Cox murder will swing it to Remain

And your vote?

bumping

Will be Leave

i'm American and I would vote leave. Do you feel the general population feels the same or do you feel it's a toss up?

scotfag voting to remain purely on tge reason that im an accountant

If we were voting to join it'd be a clear No because the EU is obviously in general decline. But unfortunately it's a vote on whether to leave, and because of the fear of a economic upset, it's on a 50/50 knife edge

>leave.
>shit will get worse but will slowly improve.

>stay.
>shit will get worse and worse.

We need to trade with Europe to realistically keep the economy afloat. Our current deal in the EU keeps us out the schengen area and I think a renogotiation would make us choose between the 2 so I'm going remain

I will be voting stay

for many reasons

mostly because my employer has already sent out an email saying they will be forced to make people redundant if we end up leaving the EU

Ive been in meetings for hours at a time for several months now trying top come up with the best possible future strategy for the company should we end up leaving the EU,

Its been hell.

as an aside its looking like its going to be a close vote, bookies are giving better ods on us remaining in the EU though.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ

Vote leave although i don't believe we will leave 12% undecided will more than likely not vote or vote the status quo.

bet you voted to remain in UK too you cuckfag. Vote to leave if you have a brain.

Pretty much this.

Hoping for a leave as well even if it worsens the position of the EU.

>Danefag here

If they don't vote it helps Leave. Leave voters will vote no matter what so Remainers and undecideds staying at home would hand Leave victory.

Agree. Also If Britain leaves that weakens the EU's strangle hold over other countries and might encourage them to leave. I don't like the idea of a united states of Europe where a central government controls individual countries and imposes legal regulations on them. All countries should be able to govern themselves.

I wish the politicians in Denmark could understand it's populations view. Well, some do, but they are from a party that can get shouted down with the word "racist!"

Either way, I hope it goes well in the next coming days. A murder by a mental retardo on a PM is pretty shitty, and then the newspapers lying about what happened. Total fucking shit my friend.

Once on British TV, I think 10 years ago, a Danish politician said Denmark only joined the EU because the UK did so and it would follow the UK out if it left the EU. Do you agree?

Kek picture

you dumb shits really think your vote matters,

britain will stay in europe, because the richest most powerful people in the country in the 60's put you in, and even today, you will stay in because its in their interest

you are dumb for believing otherwise, dont eat from the buffet of lies to fool you into thinking your vote matters and you are important

>employer told me what to vote
how much are they paying your for your vote?

Maybe, the politicians would mostly disagree, but the population has been very harsh on the EU recently and I see no reason for it to back down.

It could definitely happen, especially with the borders being closed down for the moment. A lot of politics has been focused on the danes as well, which also can breed the mindset.

It's possible and would maybe happen. It will happen if the EU starts pushing bullshit to the rest of the countries because of Britain leaving. That's hypothetical of course.

Have another one

ye hate them

Each vote mattered when Denmark and Sweden said no to the Euro

and you are dumb for thinking the people of denmark and sweden made that happen

fucking kek m8
>Soros' face when Britain leave
>Pic related

Remain.

If we leave Europe that means losing a bunch of different subsidies that the government will either have to pick up the slack on or, more likely, drop entirely in favour of more austerity. The majority of economists agree we're going to take some flak in the short and long term if we leave, so chances are the government isn't going to have the money to keep those subsidised things going.

It'll mean more cutbacks, more privatisation of the NHS and more food banks as welfare cuts mean people have to choose between getting deeper into debt or eating.

Fortunately I'll be moving to Portsmouth in August, which as a navy city and so should weather the worst of the storm fairly well.

When British fucktards are trying to make themselves look like 1980s Ireland. Have fun getting fucked when you vote leave.

We give MORE to the EU than it gives to us! We can leave, keep the so-called 'EU' payments going (remember: it's our ,money in the first place) and keep the rest that's being spend on Poland, Greece, and the rest

Im voting to stay because I don't want to lose my job

Im voting to stay because I don't want to risk my co workers losing their jobs

Im voting to stay because we have the 6th largest GDP in the world because were in Europe

Im voting to stay because we make more money off of trade with Europe than they do with us, if we want to continue that trade it will be on their terms and not ours. We currently make around £400 billion a year in trade, the £12 billion we spend on the EU is a drop in the ocean by comparison.

Im voting to stay in Europe because the combined militaries and inteligence networks of 28 member states keep England far safre than the British military and MI6 can do alone.

Oh, and those economists are the same ones who said our economy would be ruined if we didn't join the Euro. How'd that turn out then?

foolish boy. where do you think that money will go, to us? dont be silly!

all this because you 'feel sunny when you here foriegn voices on a train'

do grow up sonny! i dont want to be the 51st state of america!

check this out

Vote LEAVE. The EU is shit.

I'm going to watch brexit the movie on youtube. See ya.

>Im voting to stay in Europe because the combined militaries and inteligence networks of 28 member states keep England far safre than the British military and MI6 can do alone.

Europeans who underspend on defence keep us safer than the Americans through NATO and the Five Eyes Agreement does? Pull the other one

>Im voting to stay because we have the 6th largest GDP in the world because were in Europe

We're 5th actually, and it's despite Europe. The EU took 56% of our exports 10 years ago. Today it takes 44% and is falling at least 0.5% each and every year. Outside the EU we can maximise the majority of our trade

ITT

Skinheads and Ukip Voters who don't understand economics and trade who are mad at Ali down the corner shop because he wouldn't serve them another can of Kestrel

TL:DR?
>No argument

Fuck off you inbred Paki.

Point proven

How does Syrian dick taste? you liberal spastic

Just post your argument and I will be happy to read it.

Angry that Piotr Polak got the promotion you wanted at sports direct because he does twice as much work in four hours than you do in 8

fuck off back on the Jobbo, mouthy cunt

Careful now don't want to drown in banker semen.

You're the kind of guy to complain about sports direct service because it wasn't up to your expectations

Lurking. I don't want thread to die. this is moderately interesting.

Im the kinda guy who sacked all his bone idle English 20 something workers and replaced them with harder working Europeans

I'm also the kinda guy who then watched his business grow exponentially of the next 6 years as a result.

If you are interested
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

A real opinion;
>brit has a high debt to gdp percent. Which is bad. If anything his harder brit has no way to soften the blow without being in full control of their economy.

>They also get abused with the eu Healthcare pay to the tune of 1 billion annually as people take "health holidays".

> the mass Polish immigration movement based on free movement within eu and Germany wanting to make immigrants citizens they then plan to move to the uk

>eu trade agreements with outside countries are shite.

>Spain is failing with high unemployed, Italy is failing, Greece failed.

>leaving the eu leaves the trade agreements within the eu in place for up to 4 years and after the eu charter guarantees a great trade agreement with adjacent countries.

Lying on the internet doesn't make you cool faggot

>English people will defend this.

really, go look at wales dock yards and trade hubs go look at the northern factorys and mines oh wait you cant because they are all gone

Believe what you want, ill be over here being a successful business owner voting to stay in the EU

Yeah of course.

1400 children now know everyone, given the chance, will fuck them up the ass.

Great life lesson learned early. 1400 cutthroat business people were just made

I'm now voting leave because you're a faggot

Tl;dr

kek

gone because they were no longer profitable or couldn't compete with a global market

That's capitalism son, get used to it.

i wouldn't mind the immigration if they spread out a bit. my part of London is now massively lithuanian, even the brown people are pissed off.

Enjoy living in fucking Englandibad while I leave if we stay in the EU lol Australia 2x better

that's deeply cold

What is wrong with Lithuanians? I am american and half Lithuanian. So this is sort of interesting to me

strawpoll.me/10531323
How about we have a big vote over Sup Forums over the days leading up to the vote? Could a few people save this strawpoll and post it again everyday, perhaps over different boards too.

I just think people get pissed when they are the minority. Maybe because they miss their own magasine. I got a good name for one.
>The Minority Report

for the most part, nothing wrong with them, but the 20-40 males seem to enjoy outdoor drinking, they smash their bottles so theres glass and sunflower husks everywhere

Saved it, and it's 50/50 right now.

/thread

Yeah i kinda figured that is the extent of the problems with a concentration of Lithuanians. They just drink a shit ton.

i live in E6, i've always been a minority. at least the indians and pakistanis speak english though

Sweet. just post this everywhere and hopefully there will be a lot of votes by thursday

Could also be the transition point from majority to minority. Not sure. Or maybe it's a certain mentality. Got no fucking clue really, not that good at understanding human group dynamichs

Remember to post it at different times because muh timezones

Those are Hindus you fucking knob jockey.

Some of the most accepting and warm people I have ever met, and I have seen a lot of different cultures up close.

Consider yourself lucky.

Ok well hopefully we'll have more than just you and me posting it. but this could be interesting

yes, and hindus are indian are they not?
i never said they were bad people, i said they can speak english, unlike most of the lithuanians.
learning english can't be hard, even the poles can do it

And Hindu's are from where? India. So what's wrong with what he said?

can we all agree that nobody likes romanians at least?
youtube.com/watch?v=aXMHzgJDWRU

kek

Standard stupid music.
Oh fuck it, I can't stop laughing!

they men all look like inbred Sicilians

Lucky you mine is little Romania
Get offered a stolen phone while I walk back from work at least twice a month.

are you kidding me, why would you faggots even consider staying?
youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

American here, I think if Britain votes to leave it will hurt both the EU and Britain and benefit nobody. I not saying it's going to bring about the end of the world or some massive economic collapse, but it's still going to weaken both parties.

What a useless and idiotic opinion.

You didn't need to tell us you were American your shitty post screamed it.

Being allowed to sign free trade deals with China, India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and America will weaken us? I think not.

You're right about the EU though. I don't see it surviving without us

Amerifag here. I support them leaving. I don't like shit that forces a country to sacrifice it's sovereignty.