Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sxdps-kcdE
youtube.com/watch?v=8w07wrZ7Kcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chiraq
Basically Rio without the Zika

I've never been.

Isn't the motherfucking lake frozen during the entire year? Also, why would you build that in Chicago of all places?

Hey the DeathMarch would probably take them through the warzones so it's literally walk fast or die.

Also fashionable body armor everywhere!

Pic related, two average Chicago commuters on their way to work

wtf is that on the bottom left?

a river rapids course?

is white water rafting an olympic sport?

Yeah

it's frozen from Late December to early February

wow, had no idea

Nobody but cornfield dwelling suburbanites wanted the Olympics in chicago. Thank fuck the bid failed

t. Jamal after his third drive by of the day

Because the suburbanites knew they weren't gonna foot the bill, Cook County was.

Fuckers.

Why the fuck would Chicago citizens want to host the Olympic?
Rio could probably double its metro network since the bid using the money, instead we're stuck with a bunch of useless stadiums.

Still wished NYC would of won 2012

Ironic given that the rest of the state has been footing the bill for Crook County's mishaps for decades

Spoken like someone who has never been to Chicago. Literally the only area you need to stay out of is Englewood.

Olympics can fuck up a city.

like Seoul, Barcelona, Atlanta, Sydney, Beijing and London

the hilarious part is most of them time the country hopes to make it back in increased tourism

that's obviously not going to happen for Brazil especially now that Zika has been confirmed for sexual transmitted.

no one hopes to make anything back

the only return I could ask is that they connected the freaking subway with the airport, but not even that. In fact there's no metro station leading to the interstate bus terminal.

They wouldn't have put the olympic stadium in fucking englewood you moron

even if they tried it would have been protested on the grounds of "gentrification"

t.Damarcus

>Chicago wins the Olympic bid for 2032
>Some city councilmen demand the stadium be built in a blighted neighborhood to try to revitalize it
>Neighborhood gets built in the middle of the hoodest ghetto
>A bunch of gang members get jobs working the concession stands
>mfw the Gangster Disciples get in a fight with the Latin Kings over who runs the hot dog stand

>the Gangster Disciples get in a fight with the Latin Kings over who runs the hot dog stand

>Isn't the motherfucking lake frozen during the entire year?

Portugal that lake is bigger than your entire country

>connecting the airport to the subway
>allowing ISIS to take the train into town

confirmed for never having gone to chicago

Olympics? Da fuk is that homie

>Special interest groups chase the Olympic Committee out of town because they want to build a stadium on Chicago's biggest emptiest parking lot

We round up black people from other countries, fire a gun and then they run,

Pussy ass white boi haha lmbo foh wit dat we blast yo asss

>Chicago
>was used to host 1904 Olympics
>lost the olympics to St. Louis

>would of
this is why new york didn't win, fucking retards

What's your favorite Chief Keef banger Sup Forums???

Kayaking as well

Shitcongo is 80% shithole

Love Sosa

Chicago hasn't been bad since the mid-90's

New event, just for Chicago: "Surviving"

And Austin. And parts of the neighborhood around the United Center and Cominsky Park

wouldve been cool, because I know a few of the cycling events would be held in the town that I live in at wisconsin

???

kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sxdps-kcdE

If the Friends of the Park managed to kill the Lucas Museum. They'd have found a way to scuttle the Olympics too.

Crook county should finally give back for all if stole faggot

>chicongo

uh

Chicago is fucking huge, the bad neighborhoods on the south side and west side may as well be suburbs. I live in Brooklyn now and I'm much closer to bad areas than I ever was on the North Side of Chicago

>Chicongo
>Literally the Syria of the States

More like the Ukraine.

Fuck no, youd be better off having it in Damascus

>letting developed nations with resources host multibillion dollar sporting events as oppose to undeveloped nations with severe socioeconomic and political instability

lol nigga u crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=8w07wrZ7Kcs

Love Sosa, that intro still gets me turnt af lmao

Would be funny to see ISIS win the gold medal for execution, artifact destruction and terrorist obstacle course.

>implying Brazil isn't tons better

Who wants these events to be held in boring ass first world cities like London and Chicago?

dont forget

>city has to justify brand new stadium so that hand it to the bears
>mccaskeys destroy the stadium because jew mentality causes stadium to run down faster

Spoken like a true gyppo. Get back to washing windscreens for 5p

>without the Zika
So better then?

Rio can host that event too.

>talking on zika like it was equal or worst than h1n1 or ebola

>lose olympics to Brazil
>lose world cup to Russia

Congrats

And water that isn't 50% feces

it is, dont listen to this guys, Zika is killing real fast

>70%
FFY

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

chicago aint even a big city around the world how can you give it a olympics
its like giving it to sheffield

Chicago ranks 24th largest city in the world. London is the 25th.

chicago is also not run by a muslim mayor