Which side are you on Sup Forums?

Which side are you on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fullfact.org/europe/hunt-eu-army/
youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vote out cunt

As an American, I stand with the Brits seceding and join a powerful anglo-alliance

out. Will also lead to a general election as Cameron will probably stand down as PM so 2 reasons.

I have voted out already.
(postal vote)

/thread

peasants still believe that democracy is real

wow

On the left: Assholes
On the right: Assholes

wat do?

as much as i love the sound of an anglo superpower I cant stand all your commercial bullshit thats cucking our culture and cant wait to watch you fall. Hopefully once you fall a grand europe will be ready to take the number 1 spot

We need work force- no.

Dont you mean the new face of a failed system that allows mental people to SOMEHOW GET A GUN!

Where the fuck did he get a gun from ?

Leave.

Vote to leave so you as a citizen of the UK have more power of the laws the actually get passed.

he said he definately wasnt on todays question time

Britain before and after europe

he built it. because he was a loner and a sociopath with access to the internet.

But he also said Turkey wasn't joining and that there isn't going to be an EU army, which are both MASSIVE fucking lies.

Why woud it lead to a general election? If Cameron steps down, he will just leave his position to Boris or some other chap. They got a majority last election you know.

In. The leaders of the out camp are all extreme right wingers who want power and don't care what it does to Britain's economy. Ian Duncan Smith, Michael Gove and Boris Johnson will oust Cameron if we leave.

They are pushing this vague idea of "freedom", but have no substantial idea of how the economy will survive. Everyone in international politics and economics is warning of disaster if we leave.

Not how it works faggot

but the EU isnt getting an army. why would it need to? its not a country is a body of countries working together to improve the livelihoods of the citizens through trade, and legislastions that benifit us.
fullfact.org/europe/hunt-eu-army/

>britain back then
>shows pics that occurs outside britain

what does the eu even have to do with any of that?

Before EU, Europe fought each other all the time. There have been no war between EU members. I'd rather fight muslim extremists than fight Germany or France.

Also. standing outside of EU sucks. I know it, I live in a European country that remained outside of EU. To get to trade, we had to agree to most of the rules anyway, but without a vote in the EU parliament.

Out. Fuck the EU.

Turkey is moving away from EU, and a free standing EU army is unlikely. The biggest EU countries are already NATO members.

Please inform me. Why must he hold an election if the Brits vote to leave?

The last time I checked, Britain had a parliamentary system. So the parliament chooses PM (well the monarch does, but it's just formality).

> being this naive

It amazes me that barely sentient creatures such as yourself are both capable of typing and allowed to vote. You will gain exactly *zero* additional power but you will however give a different set of politicians slightly more power who are, as everyone knows, morally upstanding honourable people who only think of serving their community. You will, ironically, be also giving additional power to a different set of unelected people (peers, lords, judges etc).

So congratulations, you will get nothing you want, nothing you're expecting and nothing you have been told you're getting all for the low low price of destroying the economy, souring Europe's relationship with the UK and giving more power to the inept government currently in power.

Why don't people consider Brexiters geniuses? It's a mystery to me

Brexit for life

Yep

Why do people throw this statement around so much? "Biggest/most EU countries are in NATO", so fuckin what, that won't stop them unifying armies to a single fighting force reporting directly to Brussels.

I' out if it's not obvious. Though more because the EU isn't in a future I would want for us or the world. Hate these terms United and Union. Thrown about everywhere.

You're right, but what you're suggesting is that we can go back to being at war all the time OR we can not be at war all the time and instead focus on unfiltered hedonism and laughing at Extremists (those two sharia pictures are from the same protest which was attended by about 50 people. Mildly entertaining at best)

MY WHAT A DIFFICULT DECISION

They wont fight each other because of NATO not because of the EU.

you dumb shits really think your vote matters,

britain will stay in europe, because the richest most powerful people in the country in the 60's put you in, and even today, you will stay in because its in their interest

you are dumb for believing otherwise, dont eat from the buffet of lies to fool you into thinking your vote matters and you are important

You guys a fucking dumbasses. If we leave the EU we'll have to pay into the EU in order to trade with other European countries, which we already have to do for a cheaper price, and to trade with them, we have to run by EU laws, except if we arent in the EU we aren't allowed to have a say in the laws passed. In short, if we leave - we'll be paying more for trade and wont have a say in the laws we abide by. You want proof? Look at Norway.

Any cartoonist who spends 50% of their drawing labelling each individual fucking thing is a moron and deserves to be shot. Memes, fucking MAYMAYS, give more credit to the viewer for being able to read subtext

Of course the average brexiter IQ is significantly lower than the 12 year olds that love meme's, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the artist feels the need to meticulously label everything, save the 'joke' not being understood

youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ

Hey, shitcunt!
If you want to be in Europe then go live in France or Germany, or any other shithole that isn't the UK. We're going out, nothing you can do to stop it.

Your argument is literally why you bunch of faggots are losing this referendum. I cannot wait to see your tears.

Oh and also if we leave the EU, chances are we'll have Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, and if you honestly think thats a good idea, you're a deluded fuck.

Great comeback guys, really. 10/10 damage control

This tbh.

> Any cartoonist who spends 50% of their drawing labelling each individual fucking thing is a moron and deserves to be shot. Memes, fucking MAYMAYS, give more credit to the viewer for being able to read subtext
I like you.

I think the poster is referring to actually being masters of our own destiny and forging our own ties with the world.

>Thinking that our politicians give a shit about our opinions and thoughts
>Out means these scums bags would get even more power
>Staying means some other scums bags will tell our scum bags how to fuck us.

TOP KEK. user, we're just pawns.

You should brush up on your history bruh, maybe check out how much power the average schmuck had during those periods of time.

And guess what, Britain has *already* forged its own ties with the world, it's called being a member of the EU which Britain was a key part of.

What you want is to destroy ties and blame your failure as a human being on brown people.