Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm a poor idiot.

I want one of these necklaces. The one on top is necklace A, the one on the bottom is necklace B.

I can only buy one.

Trips decide which I buy.

they're both shit tbh

So you're deciding between a golden gaping open pussy, and two neon pink cock-sucking skulls.
Noice

>dubs
if those were trips it would have been top kek

skulls r ghey

I can't imagine why you are poor. Judging from this thread, you make very pragmatic decisions with your money.

lol

B

Hey Sup Forums

I'm a poor idiot.

I want one of these bongs. The one on left is rasta tripod, the one on the right is UV salt.

I can only buy one.

Trips decide which I buy.

Rasta tripod

i was trolling, they both mine.

This looks more your speed

Rasta is for fucking faggots.

i bet you own five, sorry not into faggy shitmongering things like you are.

>Declares user a faggot
>Posts pic proving what a complete faggot he is
You're good at this

Found your Facebook page

lol, im a faggot? kid you wish you had even one of the rigs in that pic, those are 2 legit dabbuchinos, a rasta tripod with 9 opals, a space ship with an alien in it and 2 opals a dwreck collab hitman oil drum with crushed opal and sand blasting and my fucking salt, i bet youre so mad because you do actually smoke out of that dick bong, because its all you can afford.

>calls me gay
>literally has dicks saved on this computer
>logic

>furiously searching for pictures of men sucking cocks trying to prove someone richer than him is a faggot
>TOPKEK

Samefag

>Rich
That is some premium kek user
Guy lives in a basement with his bongs and seven roommates. Your threshold for rich is shit tier. Also, found your bong.

are you ACTUALLY retarded, thats not samefagging, of course its me, i posted my bong, and then a close up. you are actually fucking retarded arent you? samefagging is when you reply to yourself or your own thread pretending to be someone else. leave Sup Forums. now.

>Get off my Sup Forums!!!! I've been here since 2015! I own bongs! I have pictures of them! I'm not a samefag!
Found some more for you

Nice selfie

dont try to mirror your life on mine kid, we arent all basement dwelling fuckheads, around my location we dont even have basements.

This is now a penis bong thread

>not knowing what samefagging is
>thinks his cockbongs offend me
>laughing at this kid because hes actually searching through cocks looking for pics trying to make fun of someone much better off than him

if i took a lightsaber pic, i would still be way cooler than you.

>Trips decide which I buy.

roll thread = permaban

>calls me gay
>"This is now a penis bong thread"

kid i cant even stop laughing please go on. keep proving what an ACTUAL FAGGOT you are.

I actually am just entertained by the fact that you have to respond to every post, you're that impotent that you MUST reply. You can not allow for any post to go unanswered. Prove me right faggot. I love being proven right. I know you will.

Stop posting your fucking $5k bong all over Sup Forums nobody gives a fuck dude. We get it you spent a lot on it. Good for you. I'm tired of seeing it though.

Finally, some truth

Lmao... Those price tags are easy to come by... Newfag trolling.

So easy to shut a faggot up kek

it actually is a 5k bong tho, look into salt an akio of team japan. toplel; but yes i liek to piss people off and troll sometimes its just TOOOOOOOOO EASY i literally just post it and two or three comments.

they're both fucking gay OP it doesn't matter which one you buy you'll still be a god damned faggot

It's not about the price. I really don't care how much he paid. Im just tired of him spamming this fucking board with pictures of his dumb ass bong.

oh loook its the poorfag thinking hes won again, let me just take another dab from my five thousand dollar smoking apparatus and continue to laugh at him while he posts pictures of cocks but SWEARS im the faggot. i bet even my lowest quality smoking device is finer than yours you broke ass bitch.
>inb4 faggot proves me right by claiming no pics or saying some other bs

I officially own you faggot. Those bongs are mine now. You can keep the dick ones you poor faggot.

how is this different than any other image you see fifty times of traps or ponies, at least this is cool not cocks and gayfur threads. youre the definition of cancer i get people to post heady glass, all you do is google cock bongs

Kek

Look man I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. It's a nice bong and all. But I just honestly don't care about it. I just don't want every thread I see to have a picture of that bong. Surely you can see where I'm coming from?

I wasn't the cock bong guy dude

lol poorfag thinks he owns me
doesnt even own one nice thing
do explain you autistic knuckle dragging pie fucker, how do you "officially own me"

didnt say you were, just asking, why hate my bong? you see dicks reposted, trap threads and other pony bullshit posted so why fucking hate a piece of art that ive gone out of my way to make look nice to post in stoner threads. posting with content i actually own instead of being a faggot pulling shit off google.

>won
Your insecurity is truly sad. Now I almost feel bad. This is all you have. Here, you feel like somebody. When you leave your house, you are society's bitch. A total cuck. Can't believe I didn't realize earlier. Gay and retarded is no way to have to go through life, I apologize for having fun at your expense user. Enjoy your penis bongs.

Actually you did say he was. Own it faggot.

>i have hired a team of 1337h4xx0rz to trace your ip and find every thread you are in and post this bong because we have discovered it annoys you, we will continue to do this until you go insane and kill your family, being sent to the slammer. then we claim victory in the name of penisbong, we are penisbong, we do not forgive, we do not forget.

I'm not trying to bash you or your bong at all man. I'm just saying maybe don't post it all the time. I mean why do people hate all the traps, dicks, and fur fags? Because they spam it every fucking where! I mean don't you want people to appreciate that work of art instead of be annoyed by it? They would actually enjoy it and compliment you on it if you just cut it back a little

Underrated post

okay im high as fuck, i may have said that for certain because i read what i said, but fuck, youre both fucklords hating on a bong you cant afford.

They both look like shit. I have a better necklace idea for you - a noose

cause i remember the old Sup Forums.
i still have roots on Sup Forums
thats why im a troll with my bong. its so easy to piss people off, yes it is 5k, yes its mine, but people will get mad about anything, i have too much free time so why not troll it up high as fuck its hilarious how much steam i can blow off arguing with morons on the internet

You are one big fucking cringe dude. I'm offering advice, pretend like that argument never happened

Easy there cowboy. No reason to be hostile. I'm trying to be a Sup Forumsro and just tell it to you straight.

Someone cap this convo for a cringe thread

Not hating on any bongs. I couldn't give a fuck about bongs. Also, why would you assume someone couldn't afford it?

still havent proved you own one thing of value, clearly underage, get the fuck outta here keyboard warrior

I'm not the one who you were arguing with. Im just the guy who stood there and watched two nerds go at it

because statistically most people cant drop 5k on a piece of art/glass

Now arguing with other anons about money. Kek.

Dude why are you trying to fuck with everybody? Nobody is trying to be a dick. Just chill out mane. No need to be so wigged out.

>nerd
>professional drug addict
pick one.

i never argue with people i dont know.

Fuck outta here eith that nerdy internet lango nerd.

it looks fucking creepy and edgy you bitch

Since you are a master of statistics, what is the median income of a poster on Sup Forums? Also, perhaps you might understand people spend their money on things other than bongs?

pay for some rehabilitation or buy one of the cock bongs so you stop being a faggot
>not cockbong dude

I beg to differ. Btw, I'm user. I believe you go by faggot, yes? Now that we're acquainted, stop sucking so much cock.

Cockbong dude left a while ago

Itt anons faggotry runs amuck and shows why he has no friends but his priceless bong

>post my bong
>kid literally posts a dick as a bong and says its more my speed
"chill bro nobody is trying to be a dick"
seriously you nigger? you can NOT be this dumb

Bong dude is seriously irritated. Cockbong dude mission accomplished.

alright so Sup Forums i like final fantasy and squall from final fantasy 8 wears a cool necklace (pic related) and i like his personality its kinda like mine, lone wolf style. would i be gay wearing this necklace? honest answers

picture of ONE nice thing you own of any value

I told you I'm not the dick bong guy man

dude you are always hereposting this thing too much

This. Love how the guy is so proud he spends thousands of $ on bongs. I could litterally buy 2kgs of hash with that money

only about as gay as drinking semen directly from the cock of your black lover

Marginally less gay than the ones OP posted.

yeah but youd be smoking it with no style.

you're missing the point of weed

>Thinks people need to justify their life by posting pictures of their possessions on an Internet imageboard.
>Thinks people give a shit about what you own
Also, not going to post a picture of my house on Sup Forums. It cost a little bit more than a bong.

the difference is youre still paying for your house, and im done paying for my bong. and youll be paying for that house for 20 to 30 years

i smoked weed with no style out of tin cans, socket bongs, and bullshit basic gas station shit for YEARS AND YEARS smoking ten years, just only a few years ago got my first REAL nice bong and ever since been collecting heady glass.

Being that proud of those bongs and posting them all the time has gotten pretty autistic

Wrong. Nice try faggot. Some people actually own their homes.

This guy gets it.

i smoke out of a plastic bong, man i loved that thing it was fucking great. i hate glass bongs and other pretentious losers trying to look cool like this dumb faggot who acts like its his first time getting high.

Your autism is showing Bongy Warbucks

Look like gumball machine toys too.
OP is probably a 10 year old with 2 quarters.

>Annoyed when somebody owns something worth 6 figures and he's still trying to brag about a 4 figure bong.
Poorfag

>bongy warbucks
MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT