DET:Calvin Johnson knew 2015 would be last season
WAS:Redskins 'loved how Crowder looked' in spring
OAK:Aldon Smith's probation violation not new
CLE:RG3 has been coachable in offseason progr

Also first for Bronies winning back to back

texans

First for Bengals

>CLE:RG3 has been coachable in offseason progr
If being "coachable" is a sign of progress then Browns fans should not be too excited about him.

>Keith Marshall
I had to look him up. I guess he's a rook?

Seriously, shouldn't every player be coachable? Hell, I'm coachable.

16th for Bengals fans are good people and know how to throw a fucking wedding.

TYBB

Seahawks!

whole lotta 0 playoff wins ITT

>all this Benglels

>go to Cincy for a wedding
>tfw your a victim of a hit and run

The Bangles are gonna win the owl this year and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

TYBB

Chase Daniel when Bradford eventually gets injured

Honestly, I prefer Daniels to Sanchez. There was a time where you knew what you got with Sanchez...then it turned into you knew the defenses knew what he got and you had to suffer through it all the same.

Daniels is at least as good as today Sanchez but with the appeal of defenses not having years of tape on his bad habits.

daily reminder Rivers is better than Roethlisberger and Eli

Ben and Rivers is a toss up, but definitely Rivers over Eli.

There is the question of how much Rivers benefited from Tomlinson and Gates. A large portion of his career he had one of the elitest RBs in history keeping defenses on edge. That affects a QB's ability to build numbers easily.

the Loins lost the best receiver in recent history
the puckers just got back their best receiver

doesn't seem like you have much to be comfy about

That doesn't even consider the changes the Vikings have made. Bears should be improved a bit with Kevin White actually playing and their defensive additions too.

Im a Boys fan and even I know Eli>Rivers.

Eli has carried shit teams his whole career. The mid-late 00s Chargers were easily the most talented roster in the NFL at that time and Rivers never won them shit

Ti- COWBOYS DYNASTYs OFFICIAL QB RANKINGS SPONSORED BY XHAMSTER

Elite
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Romo

Quality Franchise QB
5. Roethlisberger
6. Wikson
7. Rivers
8. Palmer
9. Newton
10. Dalton
11. Luck
?. Dak Prescott

Mid Tier
12. Stafford
13. Manning
14. A. Smith
15. Matt Ryan
16. Joe Flacco
17. Kirk Cosuins
18. Tannehill
19. Derek Carr

Low Tier
20. Cutler
21. Bradford
22. Bridgewater
23. Bortles
24. Osweiler
25. Winston
26. Mariota
27. Tyrod Taylor

Meme Tier
28. Sanchez
29. Gabbert
30. Geno Smith
31. RG3

?. Jared Goff
?. Carson Wentz

fuck
I agree with you

>15. Matt Ryan
>16. Joe Flacco
these are two elite qbs here. u have them in the wrong tier

You're telling me, as somebody who has supposedly watched the Cowboys for a few years, that with the defense on the field in a 3rd and 12 situation you would be more scared of Andy Dalton than Eli Manning

You and that other faggot on mlb (probably you as well) are a disgrace

That's a joke, right? OBJ, Victor Cruz, Burress, Tiki, that one 3 headed monster year of RB led by Brandon Jacobs gave Eli more wide spread and open offenses than Gates and Tomlinson. This isn't even accounting for the defenses. NYG D of that era > SD defense.

Also, the most talented roster in the NFL was the easily the 07 Pats. The Giants had the benefit of a better defense, the offense on a manic hot streak, and late season opponents (starting with the Eagles) showing vulnerabilities with the near perfect Pats...and it still took a fucking miracle for the Gmen to win.

Through the length of their careers, Rivers had had much worse teams than Eli and still has more wins since 2006.

Giants defense was on more than a hot streak than their Offense. IIRC they set a playoff sack record or got most turnovers in the playoffs that year or something

Truth man, that 2007 defense was stacked and knew it was Strahan's last chance. It's amazing how much that affects player's will to win.

First 2 tiers are pretty accurate, aside from Romo and Dalton.

>Cowboys have best record and best regular season defense in 2007
>worst o line that year
>Wade Phillips rests all the starters week 17
>that plus the playoff Bye 3 weeks without playing
>play Giants in divisional round
>play rusty
>oline can't save Romo
>lose to meme magic

.___.

I found mayo on /fa/

lmao

Was 2008 the best qb draft of all time?

two, count 'em, TWO elite QBs in the same draft.

Jesus that's sad.

No one cares about that faggot lmao

Packers are irrelevant

The Giants defenses were not stacked. Name one decent back 7 Giants defender in the last decade

Cruz and OBJ are Elibabbys
Gates and LT >>>>>>>>
Olines about the same

3 good pass rushers that beat a choking Aaron Rodgers and got in the Bradys head somehow (he cant beat the Dolphins either, it happens) doesnt mean theyre some best defense of all time. They fucking went 9-7

Your inner cuck is showing putting Prescott above Wentz, Lynch, and Cook. :^)

Solid list though. I'd knock Brees down to the top of Tier 2 as a precaution. That late-season foot injury is the same one Peyton had. Romo would go down towards the end of Tier 2 just because I want to see him take a halfway decent hit without hurting. He's got the talent, but the hits he took last year were no biggie, which was worrying.

I'd put Bradford above Tannehill at least. There were times Tannehill was downright shameful last season. Bradford showed growth throughout the season in a stupidly designed offense perfect for demonstrating ability late in the game (usually garbage time). He'd benefit from a non-meme offense that actually challenge a defense mentally.

Other than that, great list.

>Eagles starters go 13-1 in 2004/05.
>Trounce NFC playoffs without TO
>Lose SB by 3 because of Donovan's mental mistakes and Andy Reid meme clock management.

I had a dream TO had one more catch in that Super Bowl. 10 catches, 150 yards, 1 TD. Eagles win by 1, 4, who cares? No one cares about Donovan throwing up since they finally get the Ring. The TO vs Donovan drama doesn't happen. TO gets paid. No driveway situps, Andy loses his TO 15 TD bet and has to wear spandex in public in 2005. Able to focus on replenishing the aging defense, remain in championship contention, maybe win another one. Still draft Desean Jackson (no need for Maclin the next year since they still have Owens) in 2008 and the TO/DJax/BWest combo is the difference between Eagles vs Cardinals in the NFCCG. Go on to win against the Steelers.

We all missed out on an (at least) 2 Owl Eagles era capped off with a Battle of Pennsylvania Super Bowl XLIII. Thanks Andy.

Should I be optimistic about this year?

Come to think of it, I just replied to someone who unironically tried to argue that Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw and Jeremy Shockey are better than Antonio Gates and LT

Going to bed

Just imagine Buddy Ryan is right there with you. F.

Look at me in the eyes user.... you and I both know we are going to be filled with hope then crushed with terrible disappointment.

I'd trust Tannehill over Bradford. Tannehill has been consistently getting better with each season - last season there was a lot of shit happening, and while I'm not absolving him of all blame, there were definitely some factors that made him look worse than I think he really is (WR drops, swiss cheese o-line, coaching change halfway through the season, defense constantly putting them in bad field position). That being said, he absolutely needs to improve on 3rd downs and in the 4th quarter. However, I'm willing to call the overall performance of last season a fluke unless he still can't do it this coming season.

Bradford is too much of an unknown at this point. His injury history and the fact that his team traded up to draft a QB speaks to their lack of confidence in him as a long-term solution.

>Flacco
>Eli
>Not elite

How the fuck could anyone root for the Bungles?

>OBJ
>Elibabby

1 decent back 7
Pierce, Rolle, Amukamara for a time, DRC, Webster was average/above average, Kiwanuka.

>Implying anyone could think even in jest or mistake that Shockey is elite past 2005 at anything except shit tattooes.

There's a difference between individual talent and how a team functions with a wide variety of offensive talent and how the many options create defensive mismatches. The Jacobs, Burress, Toomer offense was better at keeping defenses off balance and utilizing offensive depth than the LT and Gates Chargers offense. Giants could do more with more pieces. Chargers could do a lot with fewer pieces.

Good night.

7-9 to 10-6. Pederson can make Smeth a viable QB, I'd like to see his offense with Bradford. Schwartz's defense gives me a hard on.

Tannehill under pressure and handling the ball was what had me concerned the most. He puts it on the ground more than he should. I'm pulling for him to break through, but if it doesn't happen this year then I don't think it would. Quality coaching is the important factor.

They didn't take Wentz because they don't have confidence in Bradford. It's outside circumstances that affected their decision the most. Think about the state of the NFCE and the entire NFC in the year 2021. Who will be the top QBs?

Rodgers and Cutler will be 38
Matt Ryan will be 36
Cam will be 32 and Wilson will be 33, which is historically the beginning of the decline for franchise QBs (run heavy QBs are usually done even earlier).

There could very well be as many as 2 and as few as 0 top tier NFC QBs by the time Wentz and the Eagles are in championship contending mode. It isn't a lack in faith of Bradford's ability, it's a need for a player who will be young at that time...and cucking other NFC teams out of that QB.

Reminder: the Raiders are winning a minimum of eight games in 2016

>Raidniggers actually believe this

>Tannehill under pressure
You're right about that. There was some stat that when all of Miami's starters on o-line are playing, he has a very good record, and it's the opposite if any of them are injured. It's hard to demand that QBs should have no problem playing under pressure, but it's definitely something that needs to be worked on, especially given the history of that line.

>If it doesn't happen this year then I don't think it would
Yeah, I'm actually really interested in what happens after this season if Tannehill can't do it. I think Gase is going to get his own QB on the team if he's not happy, but on the other hand management will probably make the "it was his first year in the offense" excuse and buy him more time.

>Who will be the top QBs?
Hundley, apparently. But yeah, I get how that's important. I just can't get over the fact that Wentz and Goff were post-1st round picks at the beginning of the offseason and got hyped up so much near the end. Typical for QBs, I guess. Even then, there's no way to tell if Wentz will be a contender at that point in time, or if there will be other QBs between then and now who turn out to be better. Time to sit back and see where the wild ride takes you guys.

You're right about the Tannehill and Gase dynamic. I think Tannehill has 2 years to prove himself with the new regime. If there aren't enough positive signs after the first, he'll have a short leash.

I'm not too concerned about the QBs early offseason ranking compared to late. The Senior Bowl, pro days, private work outs, and extra months of analyzing the tapes do their job. There's also a history of QBs going 1st overall or 1st and 2nd overall having approximately a 75-80% success rate. If NFL scouts who are paid for years to decide if a guy is worth it determine these guys are, us armchair guys can only put our trust in that.

>its a Bengals episode
Sweet my favorite

I think I picked a trip name

Gone to soon.

RIP

Messi, Lionel #10

Literally who?

Turton Ziplon

>4. Romo
>Dak Prescott being listed at all

>yet another list where Taylor is 27th or worse
>captcha thinks bubble tea is a milkshake

>yfw

Flacco is Quality tier, Winston is mid tier.

Other than that pretty accurate

oh wonderful another post by this trip faglord

Relevant teams
AFC
Steelers
Broncos
Pats
Bengals
NFC
Hawks
Panthers
Cardinals
Packers
Irrelevant
Literally everyone else. You're all shit.

all these fucktards post shit like this you'd think they would be in vegas since they can see the future
>but their shift at KFC just ended

>Bungles
>relevant

t.fan of a team not listed

t.fag who can't place a bet bc their KFC paycheck goes to rent

More relevant than the rest of the AFC

I'm a pats fan, but even I know jets>bungles

Imagine being this assblasted

>Panthers
>relevant
>literally 0 rings

you know, that would be one way to keep the cancer down in this thread

every autist who posts something like "seachickens win superb owl LI"

should have to post their betting confirmation

put your money where your mouth is

>there would be a 50% reduction in posts in this cancerous thread

Imagine not being able to back up any cancer post you make

I mean, how many of you tripfags and basement dwellers
would have had to turn to crime by now if you even bet
$100 on your team to win the superb owl last year?

Cowshits fans? Cheatriots fans? There's like 10 more
cancerous groups who would have a bunch of black kids starving.

And your sons mothers would have been like:
"I told you not to bet our baby formula money on the Seahawks again!"

You are pathetic NFL general

This is true. /NBA/ general > /nfl/ general

That is literally the most meme name ever. Not surprised the faggot shot himself.

Trips confirm

triple-dubs re-confirm

>off by 3

I'd switch burger with romo
Carr at 17
Switch bortles with Bradford
Cutler to 28
Marriota over Winston

this is true
other than having a decent game against one of the worst defenses to make the owl, ben has been the most overrated postseason QBs there are

How exposed will stafford be this year without megatron?

Exposed? They already lose most of their games

Why are you even asking this you meme loving stat worshipping fuck?

Just another reason why nfl general should be banned

I wouldn't be caught dead in a kitties game thread and therefore would be free of your shitposting

This fucking thread is pure cancer

Fastest 40 in the combine this year

This is how Bill Belitard sees the game

The Broncos are ahead of the Patriots
not hard to realize it isn't an all time list.

i am offer fittest goat to volcano in please of great Quetzalcoatl of the Zoltan's new life

Just watched Super Bowl 33 for the first time

Is this guy elite?

Schlereth? Nah.

My bad, I spelled it wrong. It's actually Zurtip Lonton

>Schlereth
he's an elite homer for the broncucks

I HATE YOU JOHN ELWAY
HORSE FACE SARAH JESSICA PARKER FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

post 36 years Elway is the true GOAT