So in a moment of social rebellion I turned off my birthday notification on Facebook...

So in a moment of social rebellion I turned off my birthday notification on Facebook. Today is my birthday and predictably not a single person appears to have remembered. Should I just end it all?
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u85wVlFBBW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think you're looking for /r9k

>hurr nobodody on facebook remembers my bd!
who gives a shit? Watch 16 candles and shut the fuck up.

Happy birthday, user! Peace and love to ya

Happy Birthday faggot.

This pic is so related, as is this next one

youtu.be/u85wVlFBBW8

I turned that shit off a while ago. Unless you're going out of your way to celebrate your birthday, you really can't expect people to remember

No.

Fuck birthdays.

I tell everything I sign up for that my birthday is Jan 1st.

I hate having people act like they appreciate me for one day of the year.

Either be on or off, mother fucker.

You should consider yourself blessed that people don't give a fuck about a particular day that's indistinguishable from all the rest.

OP had the opposite problem of me in this pic. "Social rebellion?" U sound like a insecure beta nigger faggot. Happy birthday btw

AUTISM ALERT

Who gives a shit about all those people on facebook nigga? Happy birthday!

Good album thread?

Sup Forums always delivers. Thanks guys, you're a great bunch

Sure why not!

Yo happy birthday user!!!! :))

Of course what is to live for dude?

Happy Birthday user! :3

Happy birthday OP!

Lol I do this every year.
Ask yourself. How many of your friends birthdays do you remember without Facebook or someone telling you.

Guess what, you don't know all your friends birthdays either. Stop whining special snowflake.

Thanks guys

Well yeah, that's part of the reason I did it - personally I don't know many of my friends birthdays - though I do make a point of remembering my best friends birthday, she's not even on Facebook anyway. Guess I'm just kinda sad she didn't remember mine.

algernon cadwallader? not even their best stuff imo

You sound like someone I would hate to be around for more than one day a year

Good. You sound like a useless mother fucker.