Alright anime-fags. I've decided to give your weeb shit a go. Only anime I watched was DBZ and that was ten years ago...

Alright anime-fags. I've decided to give your weeb shit a go. Only anime I watched was DBZ and that was ten years ago. Know there's another series of that now but other than that what should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/yPVPj9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dP75aZvWVdw
youtube.com/watch?v=S8LCUxBjNOc
youtube.com/watch?v=5eDUxDDXtBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love Live! School Idol Project

Start with Naturo and One Punch Man

Looks gay as hell. I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Heavens lost property

A ninja and a guy who punches a lot. Nice

Use this

imgur.com/gallery/yPVPj9Q

Now shut up and leave

Titty christ almighty

>pic related

Ok, good day sir. *Tips fedora*

Jesus christ people suggest the best ones. Not narutard. And yes I do like naruto but good god people. Death note. Watch death note.

one punch

I will watch Death Note. The concept seems cool as fuck.

You can't go wrong with FMAB

Angel beats

Looks badass. I'll probably go with stuff like this over the big titted school girl stuff tbh.

Toriko

Elfen Lied

Sword art online. Aincrad arc. Up to you if you want to continue after that.

Eureka Seven if your into romantic stuff.

Some of my all time favs that even my friends who don't like anime have likes a lot.

- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.
- Death Note.
- Hellsing Ultimate.
- HunterxHunter (2011 version).

And mechs
And Characters
And good plot

Fuck anime; it all looks the same after a while. Just watch Korean dramas.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

The first two and OMP are top of my list right now.

Any anime fan knows nothing beats this gem

OP here, is the new Dragon Ball any good?

Not really anime (as in Japanese animation), but stylistically inspired by it: Avatar: The Lastbender. It's better than most animes.

The first episodes are complete shit. But it has been slowly becoming good lately.

I guess so. There's still alot of filler and sub-par animation.

Yeah, it's OK. The animation is worse than ever, but the story and characters are enjoyable.

this user = smart user
Go watch both Avatar series OP

If you liked DBZ, go watch Yu Yu Hakusho.

/thread

And then the classic movie, right guys??

>lake laogai

as a fellow faggot who's first anime was DBZ I can tell you that you're gonna have a hard time finding another anime that you'll enjoy as much as DBZ, but I personally liked Gurren Lagann

you say that again and to the corner you go! bad user!

youtube.com/watch?v=dP75aZvWVdw

Thanks for all the suggestions user. I'll return in a few weeks to tell you how shit your favourite animes are and how my tastes are far more superior.

i have tried many times in the past to get into anime and ultimately it doesn't happen, but what happens is i watch through a few short ones here and there and actually really end up liking them.

the last one i watched was one punch man. i was obsessed with it. its very short but has intense over the top action and really cool and unique characters. the story is just bullshit fun, you should try it if you liked dbz.

other than that man, i don't know. i've tried the popular ones and they are just meh, i try to look for ones that nobody knows about. i still see everyone saying cowboy bepop is good and still never watched it. i was last interested in ghost in the shell, but again never even started it

Seven Deadly Sins ... sword art online ... if you like music (piano) then try Your Lie in April (kinda sappy though) ... Sword Art Online is decent too

just go read Gantz you massive fag

oh and as someone else mentioned, avatar the last airbender is really fucking great. it is one of the best shows i have watched, and re-watching it now. was gonna say something about it in my other post until i saw someone post about it.

Watch the Berserk golden arc movies

yeah this list is pretty much overrated and shit... dont listen to him

wouldn't it be more logical to watch it from the beggining?
Also, I like the first arc better

Hunter X Hunter is good. What's interesting is that while some people are definitely more skilled/strong than others, there's a sense of fairness with the powers where advantages come with drawbacks. Overall it feels far less arbitrary than your typical "get angrier, enemy gets deader" show.

Most importantly: Cowboy Bebop. The music alone is worth the watch.

anime fag here. start with deathnote. I feel like it's the best anime like most series, so the change won't be to big. Also, check kissanime. It's a really good anime player. Doesn't allow addblock but the ads are very insignificant.

Project A-ko

Monster musume :)

Aincrad arc is the first arc and beginning.

I'd say One Piece, but there's like a million episodes, so it might not be the best start. Good, solid anime other than that.

me again. this is the anime i have downloaded. i heard gangsta was pretty good. i havent watched most of these, someone tell me what to delete and what to watch

looks good i'll check it out

Chispas!

forgot pic

can back this up OP, great anime that's not filled with a bunch of highschool fags but with awesome plot and badass characters

Lol, my bad
Idk why but I was thinking about alfheim instead of aincrad.

Add School Days to the list.

>weeb
>watching DBZ
PICK ONE FAGGOT!

Good picks. I still recommend checking out Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Highschool dxd

Why don't you say that to my face, faggot?

This guy knows whats up.

Yo OP watch Re:Zero

It's very new with only 12 eps so far (a new ep every Sunday, you can go to Gogoanime.io to watch it and other animes btw) but the plot is insane and animation is crisp as shit and it's just fucking awesome

Mild gore tho if that freaks you out, but nothing that bad

listen to them OP, I stayed away from One Piece because of the art style but once you get started it becomes easily one of the best.

nigga, I'm saying your can't be a weeb and watch Dragon Ball Z, because DBZ is godly.

i remember i watched this video way back then when it had 500 views, damn.

if you want to see what one punch man is like watch this youtube.com/watch?v=S8LCUxBjNOc

Does him one punch killing everything not get a bit old?

Jungle de Ikou!

Hamatora, K King project, Darker than black, Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ravens, and Kekkai Sensen

that was fucking badass

no fucking way dude, it just gets better and better

watch it and you'll understand, OPM is gold

This

JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE!!!!

9000/10

Tokyo Ghoul is also a good recommendation @OP

OP here. Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to planet Namek tomorrow.

Surprisingly not. All the action sequences are good even you ultimately know what's going to happen.

No way. They really did a good job making the story revolve around that. You really should give it a try.

spoiler: it doesn't.
They actually manage to keep it fresh playing with the situations a bit and adding othher kind of problems. as someone who read the manga, I recommend.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure if you want something longer or ONE PUNCH MAN if you want something short.

Start with death note

Damn just finished watching this. Yeah looks pretty bad ass will def give it a shot.

FUCK YOU FRIEZZZAAA

Cowboy bebop is a classic. Definitely worth watching

Berserk

Fuck yeah dude good choice

Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin

It's absolute insanity, about dogs raised to kill bears.

If you're going to watch anything, watch Cowboy Bebop. It's not just a great anime, but a great work of fiction overall.

ONE PIECE!!!

OP in 6 months

The original 90s style looks better
(In my opinion)

Pretty much

@OP you have to watch Akira, if you haven't already. Even for people who don't even know what anime is have seen it cause it's that fucking good and know it made history. It's a movie btw, but man is that shit worth watching, complete mind fuck that will leave you sitting on the couch after it's done thinking about what glorious shit you just stumbled upon. It's god's gift to you, and jesus is it amazing.

Pic related, at least give it a look OP.

Also it's all on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eDUxDDXtBI

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Don't listen to the other baiters in this thread, assuming you aren't one yourself. If you liked DBZ then JJBA is the way to go, I'll warn you, part 1 starts a bit slowly, but once it gets going the ride never stops.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I preferred Samurai Champloo over Cowboy Bebop. The former being 9/10 and latter 6/10.

honestly wanted to like it i just cant get over how old the animation looks