Fuck women

fuck women

ye fuckem to death

Fuckem right in the pussy.

Explain webm , it looks like she just got a taste of 180 proof for the first time

No bro lets fuck rocks instead
>youdontsay.jpg

women are stupid and I don't respect them

Kek

get fukn rekt m9

>im a ugly fat basement dwelling faggot that cant get any chicks
>i will go hate them on Sup Forums, yeah that will teach them a lesson for rejecting me!

That's right
I just have sex with them

request asian vomit

I thoroughly enjoyed this webm, thanks m8

Was your dad a movie theater? Because you are a natural at projecting.
Protip: Women would be trash if I was a bitter virgin, or if I was donald trump, or if I was a gay faggot, or if I was a useless shithead woman.

o fkn rly?

That's the point OP

LOL its a fucking black kid

Show me your genitals,

Shit, really? Now THAT is funny, thanks for the heads up

Do you think she's more pissed that people now know she's a cheating whore, upset that the kid won't have a dad, or more hungry and hopes the cheese plate is still back stage?

Not projecting you must hate them for a reason and you are on Sup Forums, what do you think its the most logical reason for that?

Its basic psychology there are always underlying motives that makes people behave the way they do.

something tells me this is a shoop, but I really hope it's not! lol

it would be hot if they stripped her naked and made her lick them to orgasm, one after the other while they fingered her pussy and asshole

And it can't be the natural, most obvious reason, that they are bad people. No, it has to be some swivel chair psychologist explanation that wouldn't actually make women better people even if it were true and you were correct.

>lick them
gross
>fingered her
fucking disgusting

Now, if a DICK was involved, that'd be almost hot.

Yoooooooo throwing shade n shit
>super kek

when I see things like this, it makes me appreciate my dad for working hard and not letting us live in a ghetto

yeah, lick them. she'd get down on her knees and they'd stand in front of her and spread their pussy lips and she'd have to lick them clean and flick that little pink bean until they squirted all over her face

Godammit it is summer again

webms like this makes me appreciate what a life worth to other people either human or animal or any other form

You just proved my point, the way you seem to think all of them are evil must be due to some traumatic experience you had, i dont know maybe your mother was a bitch or your gf left you, cant get any girl, etc

You deluded yourself just because a girl was bad to you, just what i was saying in the first place.

If not prove how they ALL are "evil"

Your genitals waaaat

context?

neckbeard confirmed

kekkk

nigger detected

Show me your genitals
(Your genitaliaaaaaa!)

That back hitting cunt at the end really needs to be fucking Chris Browned.

Like posting a pic will make one immortal

I love females. They should all be treated like the beautiful, delicate flowers they are. I love the feminine smell of a girl and the way their soft squeezable bodies feel even when I'm wrestling them to the ground to keep them from scratching my eyes out

>women are bad because I said so
Typical cuckservative tbh. At least the SJWs have 50 page essays on why the patriarchy must die

You need to go outside

You don't have "a point". All you did was make a claim that was incorrect.

Nothing I could ever do in my life time would change how horrible and shitty women are. That's all up to them. I'm just a guy.

it's dark out their and last night there was a skunk out there that got my dog barking a 2am and the night before that their was a fox and a raccoon. I don't want to get rabies

thank you immunity cat

>their
I just noticed I used the wrong there, TWICE!

5 Chun Lis can't take on a single Ryu

This triggers my inner white knight.

this

more posts

Power? Toughness? Casting cost? Filthy casual.

more posts