This passes for weed where I live

This passes for weed where I live.

Stay out of nigger bop trash town. Use dark net.

How much did that cost you op?

Move

I feel so bad for you. If you live near NJ I'll smoke you out. Don't smoke that shit.

looks like some shit dirt

$20 an eighth

top kek

Mexican dirt weed that burns so quickly you can't even smoke it right.

That shit always made me wake up to a pounding headache

I've been dankrupt for about 2 weeks now and that's looking smokable at this point tbh

Damn that is trash man, I get $50 Oz of some Gorilla Glue#4, try and find a better plug bro that stuff looks like some $15 Oz shake

It looks more like wood shavings mixed with grass

I'm moving soon bro, missouri is so bad

That's only bud trimmings retard... with maybe bits and peices of bud inside of it.

$50 an oz? Damn dude, I get Super Blueberry Skunk Diesel Train-wreck Express for -$87.50 a kilo. That's right, this shit is so dank he has to pay me to buy it.

you need to move bruh

the amount of crystals on the bud in there looks fine. the only issue is the trimmings and brownish color.

Trips of truthiness. Just cook that shit up and make some brownies.

I break a bill for a key

so you pay almost 9 cents per gram

thats not weed, its grass. You don't roll joints with it, you roll reefers

I roll bills for my keys

Crystals? Dude thats mold.

Correction I get paid 9 cents a gram to smoke it

And all the stems in that mix?

OP looks like whoever you bought that shit from went to the local sawmill and swept the floor and then handed you that.

Where do you live in Missouri? Sure it's kind of expensive here but I've never seen weed that shitty looking.

Don't list to these straight-edge fags. It's just freeze-dried to preserve freshness. All you have to do it add 3 tbs of water per 1/8oz of the product. Best smoke of your life if you put in the effort.

Nigga wut. Make friends with richer people

north east area

Smoked so much of that good freeze-dried shit I forgot how to spell listen.

Make some honey oil and blow up your house

That's called trim. It's what's left over from trimming buds to ship and sell. Get your own plug and stop complaining about your town you fucking loser. Who knows you might make enough to move out.

Nvm then, never been out that way

Throw that in a pan with some onions and a little bit of butter. You can thank me later

I'm so happy I live in Copenhagen.
>Christiania
>open weed trade
>good stuff
>smoke outdoors
>hang out

Really? I live in Wisconsin and I'm able to get pretty high quality shit. I had a friend from San Diego fly out here a few months ago and she said my weed was better than the legal shit she had in Portland. You probably just need better dealers.

I live in a town of 3k people, I'd have to drive 50+ miles to get anything good

wheres copenhagen

When I was in high school I lived in an unincorporated town and still managed to get the same quality shit. I get $250 ounces from friends there to this day and I live in Milwaukee again.

that looks like the part they trim off the bud at harvest.

huh I guess I'll look around again

Looks like some nice loose leaf tea.

Whatever you do don't move to Denver.

The capital of Denmark.

Pusher street was closed Down by the police This friday. Haven't you heard?

ew wtf is that shit? looks like a bunch of dried grass XD

>Christiania

maaaaaaaaaan
if i travel to copenhagen with some friends, can we as norwegians get good stuff in christiania?

That's just potpourri Kek

Use a heat gun and vape it.

This passes for weed where I live. pls

yikes. I haven't seen anything like that since mexican brick weed back in the 90s

damn i get mine for $40. That must be some shit bud

Kill your local fraud dealer

aguante el porro en tiempos de necesidad

obvio pero no deja de ser caca

i mean that's definitely marijuana, except its only made up of about 10% flower. I bet you if your tolerance is super low you'd get decently high off of it.

Obviously would be much better to get a bunch of actual bud tho

Bangkok?

Dankrupt but can't smoke. Don't want to be sober but can't buy alcohol because fucking America is dumb

That's probably the worst weed I have ever seen in my life. I did a google search for visually similar images, and hojicha japanese tea came up. Now I'm starting to question if this is actually even weed or not.

Shoplift something with DXM in it

Make jenkem

Feel like I would smoke that right now

I live in Milwaukee too. What town do you live in?

Enjoy emphysema. Jesus shit. Im seriously trying to figure out if that's weed, k2, or just some bullshit herb that looks almost like pot.

Got this for free yesterday. Took the dead leafs off and works well for shit weed

smoke dat shit Rightnow niggah

>Americans

That's a bag of trim.

That's shake / trim, not weed. At least you aint paying 20/g for that shit.

It's got crystals so, it's not cut from really bad weed but... still, need to find you some bud.

Google doesnt eben think its weed. KEK

The fuck is this? A bag of old green beans?

A lung infection waiting to happen

How do I buy weed off the dark webz?

That is weed. When a person grow weed they shave off all the extra leaves so the buds are tight and neat looking. They sold you the leaves. Will still get you sorta high, but tastes like butts. Sorry op

Bro that is forest floor

I know what it is, I've had good bud. The selection where I'm living now is just garbage.

the forest floor? that's where people get murdered.

My weeds pretty good. Usually local grown or cali import. Not too expensive. I get a half for 80.

You should tweet about that

In au so slightly above average unless a friends got some is 180 for a half. sucks balls

ITT: Retard children pretend that weed has a consistent supply, and price, in every part of the world that someone uses Sup Forums.

looks like wood chippings. I can get a half of some GAS for 45$ in Washington state. The PNW has the best bud around

Wow, that's like 70% sticks and leaves. Like maybe that's a bud down there? Not sure.

>caca

Vamoh Argentina, vieja... no me importa nada :P

Looks like it would make nice oil or hash with a little effort

Grab some Buds!

feel bad for you

Vomite