I don't know what to do anymore

I don't know what to do anymore

I moved out a year ago to live with friends across the country, but things didn't work out and now I'm all alone and I'm 1700 miles away from home. I can't afford an apartment because it's so expensive out here. I've been living in my car and eating out for every meal which is wasting money and causing me to gain weight. I'm lonely as all hell. I can't get a girlfriend or even make any friends because of how shitty I feel all day every day. The only thing I have going for me is my job.

What should I do Sup Forums?

Save enough money for a 50cc scooter and become famous for riding it across the nation.

This is clearly your only option

Don't lose hope man

Doing the same thing as you OP. Don't eat out, stock up at Walmart and shit. Any questions about car living ask me.

just give up start panhandling and shooting up smack.

Buy some camping equipment like a little cooker etc. and start buying food from supermarkets - this should save you a fair deal of money. Subscribe for a gym if you haven't already, you can find a fair few at around the $30 a month mark; this will give you a place to shower, wash up, etc. and also boost your self-esteem, get you back into shape and make you happier in general.

I really don't want to move back home because I'll never get a decent job in my hometown but I can't take this shitty life of being alone and homeless any more

lol. i moved in with some guys too, and that didnt work out. i kicked em out, sold their stuff on ebay, and got more pussy than ever.
and im eating like rick ross.
where do u live?

Spend a day at the goat castle and your life will get better.

this

You're building character faggot. I'm going through a breakup, making 22/h and sleeping in jersey living in NYC you think I like this shithole ?

Sigh. Sleeping in my car in jersey working in nyc.

they really improved those prison conditions i guess

Building character? Sleeping in your car isn't building character especially when you make 22/hr. How can you not afford an apartment with that wage? Do you work 2 days a week?

Just go back to parents house for the while op. Just get ur shit together right now and get in shape to restore confidence. Who the fuck cares if your staying at your parents house just get ur life on track so you can focus on the real issue at hand.

yes, i do.

all i know is that when im going out, im taking em with me.

As someone who's been in a similar situation, I think your best bet is to get back home and figure shit out from there. You won't be able to think straight and reset your goals until you have a relatively safe place to live, and living in your car ain't that. If you fester in your current predicament for too long, you're gonna end up dead, probably.
>tldr road trip home

Colorado. It's expensive as fuck, a shitty 1 bedroom apartment is close to $1,000/mo

go to rest areas/truck stops and suck off truckers for $$. soon you will be able to get an apartment.

kek

you have a car. just get out of the city.

That is out of the city.

thats great advice

No, I want to move the fuck away from here I work 40-50h weeks and living in your car vs a 1300 studio in nyc sounds better

like if i get really sick or something. ill take both their families with me in the grave lol.
or if they have kids, it would be fun to take only their wives and kids, so they would have to live with it.
and maybe paralyze them from the neck down.
so many options, u know.

okay. then i would probably go back home. move in with your parents until you can get back on your feet.

(you)

æøå