Were where you when coil were exposed as child molesters and a paedophile band...

were where you when coil were exposed as child molesters and a paedophile band? sleazy has said in interviews that anally fucking kids is okay and accepatable.

noise/post-industrial/industrial faggot degenerates btfo.

brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6947&Itemid=1

retard amerifat stay on twitter

>britbongs think that fucking kids is acceptable and "artistic"

i guess that explains rotherham

Can we get Pitchfork to cover this?

what twitter hashtag should I follow to help redpill the world on this long-dead musical group disagreeing with you?

i don't think coil are relevant enough for pitchfork to give a shit about them. even if they were relevant, how would you expect them to go about the business of exposing the band?
if you wanted this info to spread your best bet would probably be tumblr, no joke

i hope that flaccid internet snark serves you well when your country completely descends into third world-tier violent dilapidation

u mad

i'm going to do it.

point to the text of that supports your argument

I can still like their albums though... Right?

omg check ur privilege

>The web seems to have put everything on the table for discussion. To your mind, are there any sexual taboos that still need liberation?

>I guess you mean lots of words ending with "...ophilia" ,-) and maybe you want me to be 'shocking'...

>They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason - One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

>The other is to do with inexperienced, un-developed, or under-age children. I think we are all sexual beings up to a point, but children deserve the right to discover things in their own time, and in their own way, and its wrong for adults to take advantage of their senior or more powerful position.

You can, but you'll be supporting child sexual abuse.

is the meme that he's literally saying not to rape kids

Please tell me you aren't this fucking regarded

Please

please be bait

I can still like their music

Yeah, Sleazy seemed very disciplined in his sexuality, but I'd imagine there have been times he was on drugs and his judgement was impaired, which is what he probably meant by "I can imagine their might have been situations where things were being done to someone against their will (and I have seen such things in films - true or otherwise - indeed made such films myself) that I subsequently found I did not enjoy."

no, he's literally saying that it's ok to fuck kids if the kids "initiate" the whole thing
as has been mentioned in another thread, it is generally understood by law in most countries worth a shit that kids are far too underdeveloped to be capable of making any sorts of decisions when it comes to matters such as this, and that they are extremely susceptible to suggestion at the hands of their elders. it is understood that they aren't actually capable of initiating anything and indeed, one of the the defenses most favored by convicted child molesters is that the kids came onto them and not vice versa.

no matter how hard you try to play dumb, it isn't changing a thing. christopherson was a piece of shit.

pedo apologists fuck off

*checks privilege*

it's almost as if you didn't even read the entire fucking response

he quite literally says "raping children is bad"

Yeah this.
Reading comprehension. Git gud.

no you fucking idiot, see

no, he didn't even come close to implying that you fucking mong.

Nah, he's saying when their old enough kids should discover all that amongst themselves. He's ruling out any contact between adult and child, because that would be taking advantage of the child no matter who initiated the contact.

yes, but he does not say that having sexual intercourse with kids is bad.
he actually suggests quite the opposite with the "children deserve the right to discover things in their own time, and in their own way", he suggests that hey, if a hypothetical child were to "discover things" at the age of, say, 13, it would be perfectly ok for an adult such as himself to go along with it

it's sad how hard you are trying to play dumb
especially considering that in the other coil threads that are going now there have been people coming out who either knew christopherson himself or people who were close friends of christopherson and saying that yes, the guy was a pedophile and yes, he most likely did indeed fuck kids

*checks privilege*

This.
I'm going to need some more convincing, because I'm just getting "don't rape kids".

>I find it appalling that an adult would want to steal the epiphany of that moment, simply for his own selfish, inconsequential ejaculation. Just as I find it appalling that an adult (especially a parent) could EVER say to a child "You're useless, you're ugly, you'll never be any good..."

>Thoughtless damage to a lifetime of potential brilliance, joy and wonder for the child, and for the adult, the gain of almost nothing - an immediately forgotten moment of not-feeling-quite-so-bad about themselves.

all i'm getting from this is more of that "b-but they wanted it! they enjoyed it!" justification that convicted child molesters are so fond of using when their back's against the wall

That's it. I'm deleting all my Coil albums.

>Thoughtless damage to a lifetime of potential brilliance, joy and wonder for the child, and for the adult, the gain of almost nothing - an immediately forgotten moment of not-feeling-quite-so-bad about themselves.

You know, this actually sounds quite eerily like an actual child molester talking about their self-loathing and regret.

you're fucking stupid then

sounds like you're a Sup Forumstard trying your hardest to demonize a gay man to fit your homophobic rhetoric

What if the guy just said it for shit and giggles? Like...
>Hehe yeah, I'm going to say and behave this way so I can fuck with their minds!

If that's the case, he did it.

yes, it truly takes the most conservative of all conservative beliefs to come to the conclusion that pedophilia and child molestation are bad

ok

post your face when people try to seriously argue with shitposters

>playing the -phobia card

pathetic

>playing the "h-he was just being edgy!" card

i think we're done here

I'm neither a Sup Forumstard nor homophobic.

then why are you trying so hard to label him a paedo? Assuming your reading comprehension is above that of a 5th grader it's blatantly obvious he's saying "raping children is bad don't do it".

>i don't have a counterargument!

sure we are done!

because you're being trolled

I'm not trying to label him a paedophile, I just think he sounds like one.

>it's blatantly obvious he's saying "raping children is bad don't do it".

Yeah, I'm afraid that my reading of the shit that he's saying is closer to how and explained it.

One of the guys from The Hafler Trio has stated it. Same with the guys from The Mars Volta, one of the dudes from Hipgnosis that made album art for them has told some "funny stories" about Sleazy raping children.

I also heard Genesis has said something about him being a pedo.