Queenslanders will defend this

>queenslanders will defend this

midget women cops? Lol whats next? midget demiqueer transgender fat nigger cop?

>tfw no womanlet gf

She's not THAT short, the dude next to her us a half foot taller than the doors.

She's about 3/4 as tall as the doorway (maybe even shorter), average doorway in NA and Aus is 6'8" (2040 mm). So she is roughly 5'0" (1500 mm) tops

I want that cuddly giant please!!

>imagine when they have sex

The man could only put half of his dick on her cunt

t. virgin

>tfw you'll never be that tall

Meanwhile I got about 90% through all my tests for Victoria police after waiting 2 years and just in the final months of going to the academy I get a speeding ticket for going 55 in a 50 zone and I was not allowed to join anymore.

I've literally joined the dark side since

is that zooptopia

t. the actual virgin

>hamsterEatingBanana.gif

so long, icon of peaceful, outdoorsy canadian masculinity

If it had been something you really wanted you wouldn't have been so careless

55 in a 50 zone.

Yeah fuck off idiot how is that careless? Mexican pussy

Never been in trouble with the law or anything in my life. Always done the right thing and helped everyone out. It wasnt a cop that gave me the ticket it was a parked automated speed camera. I've been pulled over by cops before and they let me go cos 0 record.

You are big man

For some

Well, at least if she can do it, so can i, right?

Just wait 12 months and do it again it doesn't disqualify you forever

>victoria
>police

He's 6'9" and she's 5'1"

She's fucking short but he's taller than your average basketballer.

1500 not a big problem for police imo
if its military then its not acceptable

It's not what you did but that you got caught, you would still need a clean record even if you were in. Face it man, you either don't take chances or know when to take them when there's something on the line for you, that you dismissed this does make you careless.

shouldn't of done 5 over then you absolute idiot
>b-b-but it was just 5 over!!!!!
pathetic

idk man imagine a womanlet like that trying to stop you. Be tempting just to walk past her

all the tiny female officers I've seen work in really safe neighbourhoods

idk I've had some chick cop jump me in the mall. Tried to get me in a full nelson. I just walked off. 2 males cops came from each side of the mall and all 4 jumped me at the same instant just fucking crushed me

Imagine these two doing the mating.

>broke the law
>s-stupid camera