Is there any people(not japanese) who had lived in Japan or have been to Japan?

Is there any people(not japanese) who had lived in Japan or have been to Japan?

How did you feel about real life of japan?
I want to know your real intentions

Stole a sacred object from a jinja
Raped two kawaii JKs and one super-kawaii JC
Went into a store and insisted on buying something even though the shopkeeper didn't say "irasshaimase"

All in all a great vacation, would go again

It was neat. It's a pretty country with some cool stuff to do but actually living there seems like it would be terrible, at least in Tokyo. Saw a few other cities too like Kagoshima and Nagasaki but stayed in Tokyo the longest.

Genuinely couldnt figure out how to flush the toilets, all the buttons just seemed to shoot water at my arsehole.

If I went again I'd like to do it in winter instead of summer

i went and it was comfy as fuck desu

seems like a nice place to live but i hope people dont want to move there because yellow fever and animes

I'm half but culturally more American. Lived there and visit family every few years in the summer.

I miss life there. Everything is faster paced but you start to appreciate smaller things more compared to America. Things like waiting at the train station or having ramen in the winter. In the US you just drive around in your car without appreciating things in life. I feel bad for many full japanese though because it seems they are trapped in salary man life. Being half I can jump between US and Japanese life whenever Im not happy with one. Japanese seem to be stuck in either NEETdom or work grind, it's very brutal.

Is as opposite as Argentina as possible

No one steals anything and no one is white

Tokyo felt claustrophobic, but really clean and safe. More of a sterile feeling than a cozy feeling. It was pretty funny seeing men in suits passing out at 2am on wednesday nights in the train station, with guards coming by to poke them and tell them the last train has passed.

I really liked Kyoto though. The whole city is extremely peaceful, even the older train stations I travelled to when getting lost on my way to Fushimi Inari.

I would definitely go again to visit more of Japan outside of Tokyo.

Currently living in Kyoto for studies
Life for a college student is very nice, lots of options to have fun, university can get demanding but not that much, food diversity is great, having a combini nextdoor is also great so you can live at night without any problem
It's small things that help too, the fact that Japanese people will rarely shout at you, it puts my nerves at ease.
I frankly enjoy it, although when you don't speak perfect Japanese it does get lonely sometimes...

>Japanese seem to be stuck in either NEETdom or work grind, it's very brutal.
yes.that's alright.
I hate Japanese working environment,so I will want never to work in Japan.
I want to work in one like Europe.

Studied a year in Japan, in one of the most well known university in Tokyo. I felt a tiny bit bad because the other student had to pass an entrance exam some had studied for years, and I just got in thanks to an exchange program. But I had a great time there, though I don't think I could live in Tokyo my whole life. I'm used to big cities since I'm from Paris, but it's too big, there are too many people. Whenever I had free time, I went to visit other cities or hike.

Japan is a beautiful place, with a fascinating culture and great people. Of course there are negative things, like your crazy, inefective work culture, but the good things outweighs the bad things. I have gotten a proposal to work there, so I might come back.

One random thing: your bread is really too sweet. But I ended up finding a bakery in Shinjuku which made bread just like I like it, so it really helped with homesickness.

> although when you don't speak perfect Japanese it does get lonely sometimes...
I feel them who can't speak perfect Japanese because I am deaf.

You studied in Todai?

am japanese,am have tiny benis

my pubes are wild and rike a bush,with my little benis sticking out. i do NOT trim my pubic hairy

my gf say, it rook rike an acorn stick out of a bush. wwwww

This type of art really tickles my fancy, whaddaya call it?

contemporary screen shots of chinese cartoons

Nope. I studied at Sodai, in History.

>History

What do you plan on doing?

Been to Hokkaido
Central parts were the most comfy places I've ever been. Reminded me of home, but with mountains.

I want to ask you guys,why don't most of you like tokyo?
I thought Tokyo is very good city when I traveled Tokyo....
I will want to live tokyo because I am tired of living a hick town.

Most people on Sup Forums have autism and can't be around people they don't know.

To me the obsession of many Japanese to go live in Tokyo baffles me.
Sure there is plenty of stuff to do, and the city culture in Japan is much better than here in the states, but there was just such a stark lack of nature. Not to mention all the crowds.

I guess I just prefer smaller towns.

thanks.
Because I am tired of nature.
Once in a while,I will travel to other places to feel nature.

If I'm not around nature that much I get stressed, and anxious. Not sure why.

When I visited I was initially in Tokyo, but after about 5 days I needed to leave. People told me to go to Hokkaido if I wanted nature, so that's where I went.
Spent the rest of my month there, played ball with the locals. many of whom mentioned wanting to move to Tokyo.
I thought it was odd considering how beautiful their homes were.

I see. Many Japanese longs for tokyo life like me.(but some of Japanese hate tokyo).
I think that everything(media and magazine and big event) is about or in tokyo.
We think tokyo has everything.

you have the same mentality of Koreans.

They want to be privileged seoulites because that's the capital, where the ruling class resides.

It's a confucian thing i think: residing in the capital, the same city of your monarch, is a status symbol.

I think you do it because in Tokyo you can meet cuter japanese girls too.

So many people. Everyone seems stressed, obsessed with working and shopping.

I like Osaka better because people were more laid back and it actually felt like a city (more grime, less orderly).

Hokkaido feels like a different country but I mostly spend my time there skiing so my experiences may be different to people living there. Very cool place though.

Yes.(But I have not confucian thinking because the thinking belongs to korean society).

so you're doing it for the women, admit it.

I see...
And I havn't been to Hokkaido but I heard Hokkaido is diffrient from other region(It's pretty much the same around Japan,but I feel Okinawa is different from other one when i traveled there 3 years ago),so i want to go to hokkaido someday.

It was great. Very exciting. The infrastructure and cities are top tier super modern and slightly dystopic. I loved it. But the actual life in japan seems rough, especially the work ethic.

lol. Definitely I like beautiy and big tits women,however,I can't get them because I am ugly and not good at making friends...
So It's a bit.

are you me?

you, too? bro

Lots of people can relate I am sure, but girls like it when you try your best, even if you don't look amazing.

Also I hope you don't mind me correcting you, but you can't really use "it's a bit" like ちょっと. You have add something at the end. It's a bit hard?

bullshit.

>want to know your real intentions
Do you really need to ask?

I dominated all the Japanese herbivores and slew so much slit-slit with my big white cock.

is boxing big over there?

is baseball?

both are bretty kewl to me desu

posting train station

japan is like an america that speaks japanese

Nice country overall but people are two-faced (honne/tatemae) and the politeness feels overrated and fake.

>that flag

wut

kill yourself newfag

Ok

thanks

you guess what, there ain't Ninjas.