Let's play a game

Let's play a game...
You some how managed to "obtain" this girl by a certain means...
She's in your soundproof basement, naked and bound.

i'd try for consensual sex
if she doesnt go for it, i'd let her leave

I take her out to a nice meal at a 5 star restaurant. Ask her how her day was and that I'm not looking to problem solve, but listen. Invite her back for a nightcap. We drink our tea and talk more about our feelings of women's suffrage and the 19th Amendment. Take her home when she feels tired, walk her to her door and tell her I had a wonderful time, before going home.

you sick fuck

>Feed her a bowl of eggs
then let her go home

Torture her to get information on the new Zelda game that wasn't given out at E3

Report her to the cops for trespassing, only waifu pillows allowed down their.

leave her alone for 3 days, without food or water.

I would punch her once a day and at the same time, play a car horn. I would do this for years and years, then I would release her into the wild, and anytime she heard a car horn she would get ptsd.

I fake wrestle the "monster" that did this to her. Untie her and we frantically escape. The freak guy is never found and she touches my ballsack with her mouth every Sunday.

ask her when she's getting ass implants, then point her to the door

you would get rescue-zoned and you know it faggot

take her hair and then set her free

remind her that dry skin is a deal breaker and insist it put the lotion on the skin

I'm sure I can think of some stuff.

Too old.

Every guy who has dumped her has said she's terrible in bed and never wants to have sex.

Does she gave her own MtG deck?

I'd keep her as my slave until stockholm syndrome kicked in full-time and she became my willing and subservient wife.

topkek

Break the end of a broomstick and push it slowly up her pussy until something ruptures.

I'd break up with her and become the topic of her first song. Is there any more pics of teen tay?

I would give her a black robe and niqab

Then I would read to her from the quran for days and weeks and months. I would only reward her with food and water if she could recite verses correctly. I would drill into her head about the dangers of promiscuity, and occasionally force feed her posioned pork so that she would develop a strong distaste for pig meat.

After a year or two of brainwashing I'll let her loose, to go and find a fine muslim man to marry, a man as strong in his faith in Allah that she is. In'shalla

This is the worst fucking torture I can think of. No human deserves something so absolutely unthinkably terrible. No one.

pull up her jeans in a mean wedgie, laugh at her small ass, slap her around for a bit and let her go

This is quite accurately the story of Aisha.

I would present her with a bowl of eggs and tell her to eat all of them. Then and only then, may she leave.

Jokes on you OP! I don't even have a basement!

What's this about bowl of eggs?

put a fish in her a vagina

a cod

I would also spank her when she misbehaves and make her call me master.

Thats why your a virgin

blindfold her, shave her down there, wash if needed, then cunnilingus + vibrator combo.

Hot glue her pussy lips.

There's a rumor that Taylor Swift is so perfect god blessed her with the ability to lay eggs like our reptilian overlords.

Tell her that she had to eat this bowl of eggs.

Un-soundproof the basement so i can hear her catchy tunes

First I would become horrified at what I had done and I'd question my sanity

I'd try to explain to the girl that I'd suffered some sort of nervous breakdown, that I have no memory of doing all this, and that I'd never hurt her. I'd ask her to forgive me and I would assure her that I would let her go as soon as possible.
Then I would make some very difficult calls to my family, and then call for the police to pick me up.

then the next morning, tell her she doesn't have to tell you what happened, but she does have to eat this bowl of eggs

I fucking love you guys; that is my Phantasie

I'd bring my landlord in to give him a blowjob.
All gals are traps on /b
all landlords suck dick

I'd fuck the shit out of her.