When was the last time you thanked an American soldier?

when was the last time you thanked an American soldier?

I KILLED FITTY MEN

Never, we're not the ones brainwashed into thinking they actually do anything for this country

Never. Why would you?

LOL

thats a british soldier

When he raped a muslim child in Afghanistan.

THEY GOT MY SHINS!

thanks

Actually about to go fuck one right now, why? :3

I bet postage sending him back home was cheap, if done so by weight. Boyo saved the country some money.

I thank the former American solder every time he gets me my burger and fries. Only is polite to thank the help.

I saw one on the street a couple weeks ago, said thanks.

For?

fucking kek

I used to be a newspaper reporter in a small town and at least once a month some mom would come in wanting a story on her son who was in town on leave...that was the story, no injuries, accolades for their service, just a story that her son is in the army and was home for the holidays or some shit. I was always tempted to say that "Government Employee Enjoys Time Off wouldn't be a good headline."

Drr mah freedums!

Veteran here, Saudi, both times. Sometimes people hear about my time in the Army and then make a special point to say something like "Thank you for your service!"

Thing is, it's always awkward. I mean, what's the appropriate response for something like that, "Hey, no problem; any time!" - ??

I pretty much just try to avoid the whole conversation if I can.

Even if i was willing to give it; the soldiers that are worth a damn wouldn't want it.

Freedom

I met a soldier who was worth a damn once. Shot him right dead in his face. Gunny sergeant said "Damn!" - So he must have been worth one.

...will they ever learn?

iktf. it's awkward as fuck but they're just trying to let you know they appreciate what you do, they just don't realize how fucking often we hear that shit. i always just said "thank you for saying that".

What a manlet lol

What exactly would I be thanking him for?

It's cute how they think they are special and deserve preferential treatment.

Probably my marine reserves cousin for gettin g me a beer from the fridge around xmas.

we can rebuild him...
we can make him stronger than before
we can make him faster than before
we can make him funnier than before

For letting you sleep soundly and in comfort because hard men like them stand ready to do violence on your behalf.

I appreciate what they think they're doing, but that's about it

Found the soldier.

Why would I? I am Albanian, what has the cripple ever done for me?

Last week Monday. My coworker is in the national Guard. She passed me a bottle of water from the fridge and i told her thanks

Why would they give him those little stilts instead of regular prosthetic legs? That just looks humiliating.

Must've been hard for him, considering they'd be the same size

kek

prosthetics cost nearly a 100k trust me,im an amputee

Could suck some mean cock with those lips though

Never. They get enough dick sucking from the local news, almost nightly
>final video before the news signs off is of a soldier's homecoming
>surprising his son/daughter in a crowded elementary/middle/high school auditorium
>they do this at least once a week if not more
One guy hadn't even been deployed overseas or been gone for very long, he was doing some training down in Texas for a couple of months.

about 10 minutes ago

Except that's a British soldier

thanks pupper

Never have never will

Dunno if it was hard for him, but he sure was hard for her, and I'm hard for them

Underated post

For what?

never and I don't plan on it
they are just low-tech meat

to be fair it wasn't the soldier asking for special treatment. it was the mother.

>for you

We would always fish around for something to write about, like even if they didn't receive an award or got an injury, maybe they were a public figure like a teacher or city council member, that way we could at least come up with something to write about. The worst was when that fell through and we would mention they could see the ad department so they could have a picture published along with well-wishes from the family or whatever. They HATED the idea of paying to have their kid in the paper.

YOU WANNA KILL A NAZZI WAZZI

Thanks pinocchio

you just live until you die, just take out buy them and go bankrupt, who cares

Did you lose your pinky, cause you suck at using the shift key.

Thank you for invading Iraq (secular country) and destabilizing the entire middle east. Really enjoyed the offshot creation of isis and Al Qaeda of Iraq. Now Iran is building nukes.
And Americans debt is north of 6 trillion dollars.

Good job guys!

When was the last time the US was actually attacked by more than a dozen armed men 1812?? We have more AMERICANS killing people EVERY YEAR. MOSTLY ATHEISTS DOING IT.

>this thread
>again
The irony is that the man pictured is actually a UK soldier, not american, who has also stated that he thinks his country shouldn't have been involved in the war that cost him his legs.

every day

Thanks for being a pawn in stealing oil so that rich assholes can get even richer.

Kill it with fire... Like 'nam

When's the last time you sucked on some salty-ass-nuts?

Dick cheney is soooo greatful you helped drive up his stocks in haliburton.

it seems so insincere to thank someone for their service the moment you learn they were in the service

I mean I wasn't in the military, I don't know what it's like.

US infantry here, /k/ombatant and Sup Forumsro, 05-08 afgan. I thank and am thanked often (digi print on my prosthetic, signed by my discharged mates) we did a lot of bullshit, but we helped people there more than we did ourselves. Went to war thinking all civi's are enemy. When we got there they were so desperate. Villages under extremist thumb, pay tribute or we take a kid, give info or watch us mutilate your fam. After the first few months i did it for them, not for home.

They couldn't even give this poor bastard regular size legs? Seriously how cheap and thankless are these selfish fat Americunts.... fucking

Oh wait...that a British UK soldier from England

>silver 2
fucking pleb

Rofl im dead XD

>XD

Keep on fighting legless little dude keep our island nation safe from the Muslims. Thanks mate.

I killed 50 men

Every goddam morning when I look in the mirror.

It can be awkward, but just say 'Thank you'. It's a sincere gesture on their part. Often it's someone that has a connection to the military.

>Modern US military is purely VOLUNTARY

Seriously, I'd have more respect for them if they were still being drafted, you know, kind of AGAINST their will, instead of joining for their own selfish faggotry free schooling and desire to indulge a childish murder boner.

Nah, modern military folks can fuck off.

>Murdering third world goat fucking mud farmers
>SUH HEROIC

So how was the eighth grade? Must be happy to be on summer break. Next year it's high school!

>Butthurt detected

Go die for that sweet, sweet black gold, like a good little goy.

Is that actually a still from Samurai Zombie?

If some mentally challenged loser wants to go play soldier to prop up his ego, that's his business but he done absolutely nothing on my behalf