Sup Sup Forums. I did LSD for the first time a few days ago and my brain still feels fucking strange...

Sup Sup Forums. I did LSD for the first time a few days ago and my brain still feels fucking strange. Idk how to describe it. Just kinda foggy and almost sore in a way. Anybody have a similar experience?

Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I get afterglow the day after, then feel tired for a day or two

Nobody told you? Oh shit OP, I'm sorry man. LSD never really wears off. You permanently damaged your brain. Why do you think they call it acid? They should really regulate this stuff.

>brain

what this guy said, but luckily you'll stop noticing it in a few days

Any tips on not having a bad trip? Like I said it was my first time and I was definitely nervous as hell going into it. There were times when I was tripping when I was feeling pretty fucking amazing and then almost instantly it could turn dark and pretty frightening. I honestly felt like I was losing my mind at times and that scared the fuck out of me. I've got some anxiety issues so Acid might not have been the best choice for me I think. I tried mushrooms before and had an incredible time though.

Oh I've never touched the stuff. You think I want brain rot? Stick to safe stuff like coke and heroin. Opiates never hurt anybody.

Always remember, you're here forever

Don't do it while nervous. Honestly it is all about the setting. Play music, specifically Flying Lotus - Fall in Love if you have a bad trip. Good bass headphones too. Having Xanax on the side just in case is a good idea, pulls you right out of the trip

sure you got real lsd ?

Other than a deviated septum, noticeably higher penchant for violence and the addiction, is coke really that bad for you?

I say no, it's awesome

Shh, you're ruining it. We're trying to get him addicted to crack remember? For the lulz.

Oh yeah! My bad!

Hey OP, stop sucking dicks and come see what the negroes have cooked up!

I watched a cokehead last night struggle to light his cigeratte.

First, he went through 4 cigs because the act of pulling one out of the pack and putting in his mouth was behind his fucked up motorskills. He just kept dropping them, one after another.

Once he managed to get the fourth one into his mouth, he lit it and took one puff before burning his finger and dropping it on the ground.

I then watched him open a water bottle, take a swig, then accidentally pour it all over himself because he forgot to put the lid back on.

If you cherish your motor skills and ability to handle basic tasks, dont do fucking coke.

A somewhat similar thing happens to me with some drugs. After my first time trying shrooms, I couldn't feel round doorknobs for about a week. Sounds strange as fuck I know but that's what happened. Also for like 3-4 days after I smoke weed, about twice or thrice a day, my back randomly feels like it's burning and I can feel my skin bubbling. I would stop smoking but I kind of like it now.

last time I did acid my skin felt really uncomfortable for a day; especially on my fingers

Your reality is already HALF hallucination. If you're not careful, it will become TOTAL hallucination. You'll have to learn to live in a very strange new world.

Yeah. I was with a very close, trustworthy, friend who is very experienced with psychedelics. She had a test kit and said it was good. The tab itself had no taste at all and I've heard thats a good sign.

summerfag detected

Buy your shit off the internet, avoid research chems like the plague. Anything you get off the streets will be "acid" which will be 25i or some other gross ass bullshit. It is really difficult to have a bad trip on acid

Stop

True that. It definitely changes your perspective for a while, but the drug will be totally out of your system in less than two weeks. You’ll feek back to normal by then, OP

I took mushrooms for the first time a week ago and my brain felt cooked for days afterwards. I think I did too much for my first time though, 5 grams, I definitely had waves of fear and paranoia mixed with feeling I was losing my mind. But many moments of intense pleasure and fun. Have already done it once since.

Right on. Thanks m8.

In your guy's opinion...how does acid compare to shrooms?

For me shrooms reminded me a lot of the first time I smoked pot in the way I was just laughing absolutely uncontrollably at everything. Different in terms of very deep introspective thinking and slight visual hallucinations. Only did half an eighth though so I guess that probably had something to do with it.

I can't really put into words what acid was like but goddamn it was intense. Wayyyy different than shrooms for me.

Take a small dose of MDMA first, the whatever the fuck it releases in your brain will keep the trip good

I soaked mine in concentrated lemon juice for a few hours, I was told it makes it more halucinagenic. And I was not disappointed. Though I've never done lsd so I have no point of comparison.

>opiates never hurt anybody
Opiate ruin life's all the time
lsd doesn't destroy ur life, it just enlightens you

sigh. i smoke weed all the time and thats all ive been doing. but i have tried very hard to get shrooms or acid while my brother has tried them a bunch of times. i've always wanted to try them because i want that experience and think it'd be good for my brain. some people said it changed their life. sadly nobody wants to go through with it and bail on me all the time. i keep forgetting my brother might still have a connection.

I haven’t done shrooms, but there’s a really thin, blurry line between not enough acid and too much. I did two tabs my first time and handled it fine, but I tried three tabs twice and completely lost it both times. When you’re tripping, you feel a hell of a lot more sober than you actually are.

Also the acidmath (aftermath) will last a while especially after your first time. My first time I was weird for like a month.

just get it from a darknet market. its relatively safe and much more reliable than street dealers

MDMA can fuck with your head for months

yeah but i barely know shit about that and nobody wants to help here they just want me to lurk. i've looked at that place and apparently they only use bitcoins and i dont fucking know how to get bitcoins or any of that dumb shit. and they say to use proxies but im not paying for that

Coke doesn't make you do that

it doesnt cost anything other than buying bitcoins. everything you need to know can be learned in an hour or so

As for me, I'm always back to normal the day after. Weeks and months of aftereffects sounds very strange.

going to ibiza wednesday and probs gonna do MD for the first time, what should i expect? Not done any other drugs just ganka ereday

Agreed but in small doses it's relatively harmless as far as chemical drugs go. Im talking like a 0.1 before you drop the acid.

i dont understand bitcoins. i know its a stuid online currency but how does it work? i believe i saw 1 bitcoin is over 200 dollars or something. plus they dont even give them out to you do they, its like some club shit instead of just using a credit card to buy them

The prolinged acidmath I described was more of an "enlightening" that took a while to get used to

Op try candyflipping. Google it. There's a guide on reddit which explains it pretty good. Haven't tried it myself yet since I have a problem with drugs for a few years now. Maybe somebody can help me. Everytime i smoke weed the first 10 minutes feel great, I become light headed, everything starts to spin and I start losing my balance. Afterwards I'm vomiting the shit out of my body for 3 hours and can't move. My tongue feels like it peels of its skin and my eyes trip my senses. My feeling of balance gets fucked from a-z. Pl0x help. Wanna get stoned again. Tried already different dealers and smoked with others. They got a great time and I was puking out of the balcony.

WITNESS!

I honestly hate molly. It just feels like the come-up of acid the entire time without ever actually tripping

True

>Anybody have a similar experience?

OOK OOK IS CAVEBOY LEARNING?

You’re allergic to cannabis

I agree this user saw something but it was not a cocaine high
sounds like being stimmed right the fuck out (jitters and loss of coordination due to shaking) as well as smoking a lot of synthetic weed (derp mode, couch lock, what is even going on right now). Possible unknown research chemicals rather than stimulants

when people are strong addicts, they start to settle for a lot of chemicals to substitute for cocaine since coke is expensive and research chems that are simulate coke are dirt cheap by comparison

interesting angle, appreciated. Is the come up dope tho?

I took acid every day for over 6 months my senior year in high school.

It made it where if I DIDN'T take it then I was tripping.

Now I am older and have memory troubles, so I don't recommend doing it a whole bunch.

Fuck is that even possible? Can I at least use other drugs like e or lsd?

no man he's smoking way too much weed. seriously user needs to take one hit and hold it in for 5 seconds at least
'
there are some veteran pot heads I know who admit to vomitting after smoking a lot of pot. It's not just the smoke inhalation there is a body freakout going on induced by mental panic or something. if you call that a temporary allergy, not really. body is more acting like it has been poisoned.

Jittery euphoria

Possibly what said.
Have you tried oils/edibles or hash? You may just be allergic to part of the plant matter not the actual THC.

They shouldn't affect you the same, unless you have anxiety issues like my one bro and drugs just make him lose his shit.

i did a full dose of mdma my first time trying and didnt have any noticeable side effects other than sleeping for like 24hours after the high was gone prolly cause i hadnt slept in 30 hours once i got to sleep

I'm not going to green text this but, first year out of high school I started doing acid because my friends was out of shrooms, I tried half a tab and shit was cool, but the next day my brain was all still Mucky. Within two months long story short. I didn't space out my trips and acid intake (which you should do because you build a slight tolerance to the affects and dosage). This being said I ended up one week taking a tab Monday, two tabs Wednesday, and on Friday night I had "one tab in the morning, two tabs at night and two drops (more potent form of acid), smoked weed, and drank a bit of alchohol. It may not sound like much but I had a multi world, complex universe dimensional I guess experience and just sat with tears rolling down my emotionless face. I felt my brain melting and though I should go to the hospital, but instead of overreacting I just rode it out. And now to this day two years later I still space out and I can tell my brain isn't at the capacity where it was at two years ago. I fucked myself and wish I never started acid.. Any similar stories of this happening with too much acid?

you dont have to buy a full bitcoin. you just buy however much you want such as 0.03 bitcoin which is 20 dollars. also you dont have to sign up for any clubs to get it. theres places where you can get it with a debit or credit card

Define a "full dose" like a gram? Half gram? What? Most I ever did in one night was 3 grams and Holy fuck did I want to die after.

I can tell you right now that probably wasn't acid bro. I've dropped 4 double dipped tabs at once while drunk, stoned and on M and mush. Had nothing like that ever.

You just took one tab?

Kek I smoked pretty much every day back in high school but my friends did as well and they're all fine up to thus day. And no I haven't tried hash or any other drugs since I'm way too scared of that "allergic" side effect. Its like having a freaking nightmare, while getting oral rape and be bondaged to the toilet seat.
That's why I'm asking if I can take other drugs without hesitation. I already tripped thrice, cause I retard.
Is there a way to check if I'm just allergic to cannabis or the thc part of cannabis?,

alright so i just downloaded a bitcoin wallet. it looks like coinbase is a good site to get bitcoins. how do people get these in the first place? it doesnt make any sense to me. like its just a digital currency made out of expensive 1s and 0s. also i heard about bitcoin mining, does that work?

Research chemicals can really fuck your head up if not all of that acid was LSD

newfag detected

My m8 gets the most extreme reactions from acid. Once we took 7,5 tabs of the cleanest acid we ever had. I was kind of alright. He got so fucked, I had to stay with him in his room for 3 days an teach him English (we both foreigners studying in UK).

Try Google.com sometime

Yes everytime, thats why if you do too much you turn into faggot hippie, you need to get lots of sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

id rather have a discussion about it internet to internet with someone who knows experience. why be like that

Allergies can develop over time, I smoked cigs for 2 years just fine, then one day my throat started to swell up and I was coughing like I was going to die and kept puking. Turned out to be an allergy.

kek, welcome to your new life. i used to be well spoken and charismatic, energetic, ect. fairly alpha, i was funny and women liked me, but one of my acid trips permanently changed me and now 6 years later im a fat autist and most of my relationships, friendly and romantic, completely fell apart and my anxiety skyrocketed. wish i could have old me back

I had hardcore visuals often throughout the day for 2 months after taking around 1500 ug
It all goes away with time

If you wanna know if you're allergic to cannabis or just thc smoke some shatter or oil because it's a thc concentrate. If you experience the same symptoms you probably have an anxiety disorder brought upon by weed. Which can develop over time as well.

bitcoin mining nowdays is impossible to do alone. coinbase is alright if you are ok entering personal info otherwise go with localbitcoins or paxful

no offense to you sir:

There are a lot of people who have had these face-melting trips, basically there are no words to describe where you went during that time. You may only have a few hours worth of these trips compared to the rest of your normal life or even a normal life's worth of marijuana smoking or alcohol drinking.

I have had out of body experiences with LSD, DXM, pot, and about a dozen different hallucinogenic drugs I bought on the internet

A lot of people have a remorse phase when they do drugs beyond what they ever though they would do. "I thought I'd smoke cigs and drink but never do this acid shit!" part of the remorse phase is having theories of brain damage. This is enforced by public stigma placed on drugs that are dangerous or shameful. "this is your brain on drugs". in effect a lot of people start to feel guilty after doing drugs or even have premarital sex because sex is stigmatized in some communities.

Just chill man. I'm sure whatever happened to you probably left it's fair of scars. There are bad trips out there and inexplicable trips, things that haunt you for a while. It's of course why no parent should encourage their kids of experiment with these things without having an enormous respect for the consequences.

good luck man. I have done enough drugs and had a "death trip" or vision of my suicide or of autism or brain damage or vision of a doomed future where everything is aligned against me. This kind of trip is not unique to any specific drug, it's a product of mental anxiety and thought loops because of degradation of reasoning powers as well as immense short term memory loss.... All these things wear off once the drugs are gone. However, the memories of these events remain, which can lead to real anxiety about everyday life and addiction. The consequences are real, but they do not have to mean brain damage. The brain is constantly creating new cells, pruning old pathways, and changing every day.

>Taking LSD
>Gambling your consciousness

You lost hard faggot

I feel you Sup Forumsro, I've completely changed and my fiancé says I'm not the same person, lost all my friendships and spend my days just sitting at home because I hate being social and would rather keep to myself. I wish I could take it back.

Buy the bitcoins with cash, or buy amazon giftcards with cash and buy bitcoins with those

Sup Forums is one of the shittiest places you can possibly go for advice

sorry to hear about that. But that wasn't LSD bro. Look up long term effects of chronic LSD use. Those symptoms aren't heard of.

Thanks user, but the whole "loop" thing.. I had buddies I did acid with and some didn't know each other, but they all didn't share the same experience as when I would get caught in a loop of thought or images and I would just loop and unexplainable things would happen when I would get caught in one like I could see the light and knew that if I got lost in the loop I wouldn't come back. Any thing ever happens similar that you know of?

Well put user.

Every time after I smoke and come down, the day after feels like I'm missing half of my brain. Like, my normal brain work is going on but it's as if there's another hold mind in my head that's broken. Sounds stupid but yeah

Some people just can't handle drugs.

so once i have bitcoin i can go onto the dark net and buy whatever with it with no security? is that place actually trustworthy has anybody gotten anything from there?

some people are too stupid to handle drugs

Same shit happens to me when I do bong hits. The high turns real sour and then sudden spinning and immediate vomiting

yup
i was looking through old internet conversations for some reason and came across one with a girl who was my best friend who i was extremely close with, you could see like night and day the way i suddenly changed and eventually came to a part where she said she felt like she doesn't know me and i remembered that being the part of my life where shit really fell apart. reading that line hit me right in the feels, almost killed myself that night tbh fam

you need a vpn and PGP key at the very least

But if I'm taking a the concentrate, wouldn't that fuck me even more up if I'm allergic to it? The last time I smoked I almost died. My flatmate pulled my tongue out of my throat and pushed it flat so I can breath. Sorry but I don't wanna die. Isn't there a save way? Like an allergy test or anything?

Okay FBI... And if your an actual user trying to buy from the dark web like its shopping at Walmart then I say welcome the summerfag and see what happens... Unless you have TOR

aw jeez. well i use cyberghost free sometimes, and i dont know what a pgp key is. have you ever bought anything from there?

i have tor but it's very slow.

Damn sorry to hear that, same here, somewhere in the months after I've now realized I'm less patient and just fed up with everything to the point where I don't find enjoyment in anything, unless I have depression but I would never admit to it, acid definitely fucked me in the head and I too have had nights where I've almost just ended it because nothing's really worth it

I have a theory that all drugs should be legal but the age of legalization should be different based on the danger of the chemical. Eg marijuana LSD mushrooms 18. Alcohol and ciggerettes 21. Cocaine and opiates 25. Won't solve all the drug problems but it will end the drug war and minimize some problems associated with youths engaging in risky use.

for a long time, researching people's internet drug experiences was a better hobby for me than doing drugs because I knew I was an addict in the making.

what I can say is that thought loops are very common. People who smoke a lot of weed, stop at convenience store. Three go in to buy food, the other guy sits in the van too high to be in public. Well the guys go through and derp their way toward buying beverages while the guy in the van had a bad trip. When the 3 people come back, laughing how retarded they were, the one guy in the van said, "What's wrong!? You were gone forever" well his companions assured him, no, things were just fine they were going to leave and told him a funny comment they thought the cashier was also high. Well the guy in the van says, "That's good, we don't want to get caught. Anyway, you guys saved me. I felt trapped in this van and was having a thought loop for what felt like hours, and you guys just rescued me from these bad feelings" All in all, the 3 friends were inside the store for less than 5 minutes

Anyway, you're going to be okay. The thing is, no doctor or therapist is going to be able to scan your brain and say, look at these holes. Obviously indicative of illicit drug use.

However, doctors and therapists will assure you if you are sad enough, glum enough, worried enough, that yes you probably caused a little brain damage. And they will recommend antidepressants, therapy, counselling, and a 12 step program for recovery. Any of those may be helpful or harmful, but not as harmful as being an addict your whole life, I'll say that.

I have had bad trips and death trips I literally every hallucinogenic or even "hard drug" that I have ever tried. I remind myself, well you have done a lot of drugs obviously some of that is just going to be terrible. Not irreversible or permanent, if you choose to lead a balanced life after the bad experience

Fuck your life and fuck my life. Have you tried any other drugs since then? Can you smoke pot normally?

cyberghost is fine and you can get a pgp key with a quick google search. takes about ten minutes. as for ordering anything from there before, ive ordered acid in the past about a year ago with no problems. just dont buy anything too big and heavy or anything that smells a whole lot

Make sure you set up a vpn and a IP for somewhere other than your own ( they have free ip addresses that you can use on the Internet) and still at that it's still risky

Kek two of my highschool friends smoked everyday and they still play WoW living on neetbux.

it doesnt matter how old you are if you want it, youre going to get it whether its legal or not.