Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmerFuzRNZ4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLfsJDEWGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BB's bro where you at

I'm back. The kid that hates his life
how's life

Shit :D how about you

Rice and dressing guy here, looking to dwell in the feelerinos with my Sup Forumsrothers

Syesspool of feel right here Sup Forumsro

Yep fucking sucks as always c:

What's this picture supposed to convey?

You're (if you aren't pic related my bad) a fucking asshole who doesn't deserve the love of anyone, okay?
Malcolm was trying to restore the relationship for so long and you just acted like a petty little fucking bitch the entire time.
Fucking rot you cunt.
I don't get mad at Sup Forumsros but you're a fucking exception, die.

What do yous do to pass time? Other than Sup Forums obviously, ive taken to learn guitar, something to do when you.have no friends or anyone to talk to, not that im remotely any good at it

I honestly think I'm incapable of being happy/loving. I have a decent job, a small but close/loyal circle of friends and future prospects. Many people would kill to be in my position. Yet still, I am not happy. Last time I could describe myself as happy was when I was 16 just playing online vidja all day. Never had any form of romance as I feel incapable. I can barely even hang out with friends for an afternoon now without feeling drained and depressed. I can only function alone, yet i want so much more. What is wrong with me?

Just clickbait really, its a bigger story than that but that looks much worse than it is a first glance

Just do drugs you stupid faggot

Were you in the last thread?

Here i am

I don't want to learn guitar because I have siblings and they take the piss

Literally nothing atm I just sit here doing nothing

Remember this?

Yeah, I feel it with you man. Also if it gets a smirk or a chuckle out of anyone you can look at this picture I drew.

America:
>land of the free
>home of the brave
That's funny because Americans just use their freedom to drink beer and buy guns.
It's also funny because they buy guns and say it's for home defense, even though America is supposed to be the home of the brave, not pussies that have to buy assault rifles for home invaders who's only weapon is a flashlight, in the highly unlikely scenario that a burglar will break in while you're there in the first place. Don't even get me started on the chances that you'll have to defend yourself, but Americans still have to buy multiple rifles, on top of having a pistol. Not only that, they carry pistols on their person.
They're so afraid of the highly unlikely scenario of getting mugged, let along just physically attacked, that they purchase pistols for and licenses to conceal them in public so they can defend themselves in case a boogie man attacks them after dinner.

Yeah, saw all the messages

THERES ONE EVERY FEELS THREAD

Not that user, but fuck you.

BB's 4:30 on a friday?
If malcoms not there, leather jacket with no hood is there for a irl feels tread, I can tell you about my shitty life

i enjoy being alone and am definitely meant to be on my own. unfortunately i didnt know that about myself before i started dating my gf because i was too young, 5 years later i dont know how to get out of this

>See ya around space cowboy

Right in the feels

You would know they were right if you just did it fagola. Buy some MDMA and LSD and go to fucking town.

Loser

Ah right, yeah at that point really i was just pissed beyond words at him, he still drinks heavily, and hes the most 2D person youll meet in your life, like he hasnt got some deep routed issue, hes just a cunt, and willingly a cunt

Hey man, I know we don't know each other at all but I'm seriously pulling for you brother. Just don't give up. Believe in yourself. Everything will eventually work out man. Just don't give up. I love you, man.

I meant to add this

I've done more drugs than penises you can fit in your ass.

FUCK I MEAN THIS

Sounds good man, see you then :D how fucking weird is it two people from the same area meet on one board in Sup Forums

You're a warrior, man. Keep it up and never surrender.

But did you do the fun ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=GmerFuzRNZ4
I've watch this every father's days since 2010

Don't stab me

We're here for you pal, anonymous is always here for you

Shit user, tell her youre gay

I feel it from here man, I know those words ring true and they mean more than you think. I love you too brother, I wish you the very best.

Thats a good drawing user, keep it up, its great to find things youre good at to.keep you mind off other things

not to mention the fact that they shouldnt be carrying much money on them and the guns and ammo would cost them more then being robbed...

Ah, guitar is great craic, you look like an eejit if you cant play it right, which i camt but it helps clear your head

Likewise

Wasn't in the last thread but I'm already sad and looking for a good cry.

What?
I'm talking about you.
Malcolm's in the right.
You're the cunt here.

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRI-CAAAAAANNNNNEEEEEEEEEOOOOIHHHH!

I have 2 guitars in my room I just don't use them

I dont really like commenting on Sup Forums, im just an espectator. But i will make an exeption this time, just to tell you guys that you are awesome, in a website where it seems like nobody cares about each other, you manage to support everyone and cheer them up in these threads. That's the main reason i allways like feels threads, plus they help me to tear up a little bit and reorganize my emotions.

Thanks.

what are u talking about
im a brony not gay
wtf

I know, i cam read, i just dont care for your opinion because you havent spent your life with him and seen all his games and false acts of kindness

Don't worry, Donabate's known for its bombs not it's knife crime

What a great use of space haha

i have about 20 guitars in my house and only use about 6 so i dont know if im doing better or worse then you.. financially im horrible :')

i want to be a normie so bad but i cant into it

Do you guys live together?

Nooope that refrence went straight over my head

Such as?
Asking how your day is and how you're doing, trying to reform isn't exactly good enough evidence to prove "he's a cunt"

are you good at playing? Try busking

It was a joke, you said youre not into your relationship with your gf so i said pretend youre gay

What's your idea of being a normie?
What makes you think that you aren't already?

Yeah It's wasteful

Place your righg hand on your left chest for 10 seconds

You are human

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLfsJDEWGY

i think im pretty good :) Where I live it isnĀ“t
easy to busk. I had a jazz fusion band that
played alot of gigs recently (on a break) but
mostly my guitars and instruments are my tools
to fix my feels.

yeah and im not kek

Oh, Youre right, i forgot how you know him as much as i do, i havent got photographic evidemce of him being a scumbag because thats in real life, on paper it doesnt come across quite so clearly

im turning 19 in a few months and i dont connect with anyone and im a virgin. all i do is lift and play runescape.

Ahh yeah I get you c: Well good luck in your future and stuff it's 3:20am imma cry myself to sleep now

Kek

There are thousands of people similar to you.
Be the change you want.

What do you want to change?

happy tears and pleasant dreams mate

Youre a rare breed my friend

i posted this in the last feels thread but it was just before it died, so i'll just post a shortened version

>be a part of a Left 4 Dead community in 2008 called "the resistance"
>made a huge group of friends in the group
>would play Left 4 Dead for hours
>group started to die, everyone went there separate ways never spoke to each other again
>but one guy stuck around, steam name RainbowCookie (never found out his real name)
>RainbowCookie and i would spend all our time playing Left 4 Dead 1, 2, and killing floor
>always seemed like a happy guy
>then 2014 came around, and one day he when offline
>a week went by, i just assumed he was busy with life, until I check his steam profile
>avatar had been change to black background with the work "the smile is a lie"
>profile description had been changed to a poetic suicide note
>cried like a bitch
>been offline for 872 days as of today
>still holding a glimmer of hope that someone saved him before it was too late and he will come back online

No need to be a sarcastic cunt when you've given no evidence.

Let's just assume I know everything he's done, he now knows what he did was wrong, and is trying to rebuild the relationship.
He's trying.

You too man. You too

Oh right kek

UK too?

yep. I really need to sleep now though so bye bye

BB bro here, tbh he does sound extremely narcisistic

There's a chance, user.

Peace man

I'm confused who are you

when i read that, it made me mad at his mother

Id like to think so, but this is how it plays out every time, he does something big, this time it was not letting me spend christmas with him because i was pissed he got drunk and threatned me, last time it was just threatning me that made me steer clear for a while, then it was that thing with my nana, i stop talking to him and then he starts sendimg all those type of messages "i miss you" "hows your day" "have a good day" and then when i feel bad and start talking to him again, he does something again and the cycle continues, im sick of it

Went through something similar, I try to not make strong bonds with people online anymore

I have some things I've written in my notes during sleepless nights if anyone is interested?

There's a fuckton of people hoping for his return

So it's like metal and emotional abuse sorta thing?

I feel so sorry for you user

So it's like metal and emotional abuse sorta thing? And manipulation?

Yeah sure, share with us user

This hits hard for me, because i have a long distamce friend, shes great and i love her to bits, and any time i know shes down i feel horrific, not being able to help is the feeling i gear the most, for something like that to happen id be distraught, unable to cope for weeks

As an user who's been in the same boat as OP, fuck you man.

When someone abuses your shit for years, you don't want to rebuild anything. My father was a manipulative cunt as well, so you have to be extremely wary and careful with them. You can't give them room.

*Mental? This user has it right.

>the cycle continues
It's so rare that a situation like this changes.

End it and go find reasons to be happy.