Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
imgur.com/a/BEUQw#23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep

Literally might as well kill yourself OP

Here's another pic of my arm

Should have at least cut cool designs into yourself

your arm looks like it belongs to a closeted homosexual teen with mental issues.

Why don't you "cut" your arm off so we don't have to see that shit.

Well, there was that time I reached into my pocket and my knife was open for some reason....

Literally just a slight angle change

That's a huge sign of weakness, you're lucky we live in a civilised world.. I'd kill you and feed your meat to my family.

Craaaawling iiiin my skiiiiin, this eddddgy wiiiiill not heeeeaaaal

yeah, though I tend to stick to legs/thighs.

peeeenis is whaaaat I craaaaaaave, confuuuusion is not reaaaal

i did when i was a teen, in my 20s now

pretty sure I have some anxiety disorder but I just self medicate with nicotine and alcohol now

be sure to wear a t-shirt to your next job interview

I do. Encouragement to kill myself is welcome

I also have cuts on my thighs

i wouldn't feed it to my family, he might have tetanus from the rusted tear soaked blade he used to cut himself with.

I have one, and only one... Little reminder love left for me

I love you user

Short ways for attention long ways for results
Might as well put that info to use and kys for being an edgy faggot

You say you 'cut', but you can't even find an artery. Your fathers were right.You really can't do anything right.

Down the road not across the street edgy faggots

Wake me up.png

your arms look fucking disgusting man wtf

Are you getting enough attention now, faggot?

looks like a sausage roll

Jeez whole lotta hate in this thread

cutting and attempted suicide are different things

cute you'd call someone edgy as an insult while telling someone to kill themselves though which is among the edgiest things you can say

fucking sausage fest up in this thread. girls with cutting scars are hot. i want to cum on them to heal their pain.

Good ol' Sup Forums

just kill yourself fucking faggots

Before you go.jpg

I CUT
about 20% off my insurance by switching to Geico.

user, if you want to end it, don't fucking do tiny faggots cuts on your leg
fucking so it on your throat, with a sword.
ty, the world.

Gee a whole lot of edgy faggots craving attention in this thread

this is...

nice sissy legs

i used to cut and now i look back and cringe at what a faggot i used to be

I have no idea what the intentions behind this comment are

Yes but edgeless that want attention should kill themselves

>The edgiest comment in the thread
>It's even calling someone edgy at the same time

>Mfw he meant edgy as in knife edge

Samefag

ITT

why don't you run to the store and pick up some new razor blades while i run you a nice hot bath. do your fathers proud.

Cutting is stupid, what's even more stupid is fucking bragging about it or showing other people, because the second you do you're a fucking attention whore

Guys this is coming from somebody who is medicated and seeing a psychologist. You guys need help. Seriously. And I don't mean that in a judgmental way. I am concerned about you like any sane human would be.

It's really easy to set this up. Just google your local psychologists office and make an appointment. It will take like 30 seconds to make the call. Then just drive there and they'll talk to you and help you. Its no big deal and it will be a huge help to you and your life.

Cutting is an extremely unhealthy bad way to be dealing with whatever problems you are having. You have to stop hurting yourselves and doing this to yourselves. Please. Stop.

You're just presuming intentions, that's fairly autistic of you.

Why would I argue against myself...?

Do you think attention is the only reason to hurt yourself?

Do you want me to get a toaster whilst I'm at it?

And you're presuming this person is autistic without being an actual doctor or having enough information to diagnose them

This autism meme needs to stop because people are being told they have this by strangers on the internet and it fucks with their heads

I have some scars on my forearms from cat scratches, and some spots on my penis from ingrown hairs that I couldn't stop picking at that I'm terrified a woman will one day think is some venereal disease. Nothing intentional, though. I tried prescription Ritalin for one month some time ago and that made me want to cut myself for some reason, but I didn't end up with any scars as a result.

But if you don't brag about it then there was no reason to do it in the first place
People (if you can even call them that) only cut for attention there is literally no other reason to do so

> PSA

If you wanted to hurt yourself you'd jump off a building or shoot yourself in the leg not get a bunch of paper cuts on your arm

>And you're presuming this person is autistic

No, saying an action is autistic doesn't mean the person performing the action is autistic. Don't be stupid

>Fucks with their heads
Nigger if you take anything on this board seriously then you haven't been here long enough

how much bait do you need? they're only edgy kids

normfag, the right man in the wrong place

no, toasters are like $20. you aren't worth that much in your fathers eyes. you were barely worth the broken condom used to try and prevent you from being conceived while your mother was raped at the creedence clearwater concert,

>Calling the truth b8
It's almost like you want to be a summerfag

nobody else cuts because we aren't fucking faggots

>2016
>Living in the age of information
>Can cheaply contact nearly anyone
>Traveling is the cheapest its ever been
>Entertainment varies, but is undeniably a higher quality than it ever has been in history
>Life expectancy is high

>In spite of all this faggots still cut themselves
>Its not even third world faggots that cut themselves, it's people in mostly stable situations who are just unhappy

Just fucking kill yourselves. It's not going to get any better than it is now.

I do sometimes, I only do it when I'm having
intense suicidal thoughts tho. And when i do I
actually go under the skin so it doesn't fuckin
rise like that pussy. I don't do it for attention
just to deviate my suicidal desires no one
knows i do it. fuckin fags.

There is literally not a single other reason to do it, if you didn't want attention for it you would do it on your upper forearm not near your wrists

yeah, I have self-harm issues. Usually a result of drinking. Though posting here is just going to get "hurr durr, edgy attention fag, kys". Sorry not much else to add op. hope you get your shit figured out.

Bro, that is for women.... men do drugs snort some adderall to this video bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

most realistic post yet

Summerfag is barely an insult as I'm sure anyone would rather be new to this cancer than be some twat who spends his life on here.. Also
>truth=your opinion?

And also because I have manic depression/bipolar
disorder and I'm a little sociopathic.
>Goddamn attention whores making people with legit mental illness look even worse

I want to add to this that you gotta be careful who you talk to about it. Calling a psychiatrist's office and making an appointment is exactly the right thing to do; don't walk into a clinic and say you're having problems or you're going to end up staying in a very expensive prison until someone you know bails you out.

OP is a chick

Only a summerfag would say something like that
If newfags would lurk before posting then this site wouldn't be as autistic

Please do us all a favour and lurk moar

Can anyone here give me advice on how to kill someone and get away with it?
Like practical weapons i should use, and places where to dump the bodie?

time stamp ?

Candlestick in the kitchen.

newfag spotted nobody uses the fucking sad frog anymore but newfags

everyone in this thread needs to

>find rope
>make noose
>hang yourself

you should probably research anxiety disorders, basic psychology, addiction psychology and the power of ritual

How to cut for better results.

Hello. I don't you your name, or who you are. I cut myself sometimes too, anxiety feels bad, dealing with depression can be quite horrible. From a random of the interweb, I sincerely hope that you feel better soon.

emo faggot man up and end it

You should kill yourself

I would fuck you so hard idc WHAT you look like

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

I not even in to this but this user has a really good point

Nice meme

you mean pepe you fuckin tard, when a summer fag trys to look cool so he calls you a new fag

▲▲

>Cuts
>Asking for attention
>Goes on Sup Forums because everyone is tired of his attitude at school
>Still complains on Sup Forums
You type of people make me sick

first of all that is pepe and normies have recently dropped him because they realize Sup Forums memes can go alittle to far and second of all u are the try newfag thinking you need to conform to any opinions on reddit or here

If your going to cut. Do it vertically.

>Seriously though, It's not worth cutting. It just brings attention. Learn to be independent please.

imgur.com/a/BEUQw#23

>>>>>imgur.com/a/BEUQw#23

>edgelord supreme
>random greentext for no reason
>be independent
>posts some faggot pretending to be "anonymous"

lmao

They have to be willing to help themselves though, and that's the hardest part.

this guy has balls

So many keks. This is the the dumbest, most pathetic, emo cry for attention ever. Please just an hero. You're an embarrassment.

>Please. Stop.

Take your own advice.

Just KYS or stop, your life isn't nearly as bad as mine at least people will sympathies with you and help you