I'm gonna Fuck janine's disgusting slut throat

I'm gonna Fuck janine's disgusting slut throat

Other urls found in this thread:

toydemon.com/magiceyes-la-bocca-della-verita-masturbator?acc=3c59dc048e8850243be8079a5c74d079
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good tell us how it feels

Dont pull out faggot. Give her a good muzzle lovin

"janine" hm?

i have her deepthroating me right now.
everytime she moves i can feel the ridges of her throat scrape my head, top and bottom

FILM IT

pics or it didnt happen

100% jealous. How does it feel?

what is this I dont even

Looks like you're about to fuck a sandal.

i jjust came inside, facefucking her, i never vpulled out, im working myself hard again, her throat loves cock

please post picture of results after you cum inside?

I meant does it feel like a real mouth? Can you actually feel the tongue? Worth the cost?

All of my WAT

This lol.

heg, how would i know what a real mouth feels like?
filthy casuals

The BD holes are actually kind of lame for their price range, not necessarily bad but awfully vanilla for $60-80 or whatever.

Want a good blowjob experience from a fake pussy? Grab the 'Mouth of Truth' onahole for about 30 bucks. Its the fuckin truth.

>$60-80

Current gf doesn't into blowjobs, which feel 10x better than sex to me due to it being my fetish. Can't find the mouth of truth onahole got a link?

They're $130

Wew fucking lad, that shit is $130, nice meme

toydemon.com/magiceyes-la-bocca-della-verita-masturbator?acc=3c59dc048e8850243be8079a5c74d079

oww, fuck my arm hurts now .i came a second time, but used up all my first cumshot as lube, and i barely came any at all for my second time.my janine just looks a little slick around the mouth, not worth posting a picture.

normally, i got all but maybe 2 of mine as flops for around $103

>toydemon
mah boi, bought 2 onaholes from them and used one for the first time today

>not worth posting a picture
Humor me user... I gotta fap too.

>Only 6" long

Shame, would have been fun

nope, she is put away now :)

OP do you think this BD model could take 8" without tearing?

y-you too

Needs more BD cock

probably, it doesn't tear based on length, its based on girth if it tears of not.

True. Guess I should have asked if you thought it was big enough for 8" and if it seemed pretty durable

Muh nigga

Send picks

nice knees fam