Going to go buy my first glass bong tomorrow any advice?

Going to go buy my first glass bong tomorrow any advice?

Ice catcher
Make sure you get good, thick scientific glass, don't skimp and get s brittle China bong

Yeah make sure you get glass on glass. If you see any of those soft glass bongs with rubber stoppers don't waste your money. Actually don't buy any soft glass bongs

Stop smoking crack you degenerate.

Also don't call it a bong.

wtf do i call it ?

whats the point of an ice catcher?

It catches ice.
Cold smoke is nice and doesn't scar your lungs as bad

Water pipe

Don't get tricked into buying a name brand bong. They are over priced you don't need to spend more then 100 bucks. Just make sure it's glass on glass and the bong itself is thick.

kill yourself fist

my fist would be a challenge i think

Come at me

Spend your money on something that will help to advance your life instead you degenerate, grow up.

I just bought this green one about two weeks ago and I like it.

Dont buy a glass bong. Invest in a jet water pipe(google it).
It is virtually impossible to break, and if you do manage to break it, they will send you free replacement parts. It's a lifetime warranty too.
It's $360 but if you're clumsy as fuck like me, it is a good investment. Will post picture of my custom one in a minute.

This is sound advice. Don't do it, I enjoy looking down at people stirring my $4 coffee

Man i mostly smoke weed to relax and help goto sleep and it helps to deal with all the bs i get involved in i look like this and get shit on by pretty much everyone so id like to enjoy and relax in my spare time

5 green percs, the base to stem is a perc too. Each perc has 36 holes. About a foot for ice too.

My favorite thing about it is that to clear it, you dont take the bowl out. You push down on the white piece below the bowl and it opens an airway to clear the bong with ease.

Right. You're not a highly motivated individual just like 100% of stoners.

>I enjoy looking down at people stirring my $4 coffee
You must be super fun at parties.

I am since I can afford to party in establishments.

Bongs are gross and smelly but awesome to smoke.

You don't have the motivation to clean your bong, you're a stoner. It's gonna sit and smell gross and make you less likely to be a clean and attractive person in other aspects of your life.

Get one of the stem/mount devices that attach to the top of any screwtop bottle. Liquor bottle, 1 liter, 2 liter, vending machine size, whatever. The thing costs 15 bucks, is easily stored and transported, and won't be disgusting because you just use a new bottle every now and then.

I will add to this, I have had a number of friends go off the rails when it came to weed.

I used to smoke for a number of years until one day I said "I'm not getting anywhere in life doing this"

1 friend got out of the whole smoke weed everyday thing as well and he started to turn his life around, then he moved in with a bunch of bros who all smoked weed pretty much every night and then his life went in the toilet again, he was meant to be going to gym and working on music projects plus was trying to get his business off its feet again but thank the weed for removing all his drive to do anything worthwhile, only his part time job to scrape by.

Another guy I know has been doing it for years, had to break off with him. He's pretty popular in a sense but anyone who is worth a damn realises he's a scumbag and has issues with weed, also has trouble with cops and is on a blacklist for lying to their faces too much.

Another bloke is like case 1 except he's started moving into harder drugs now, I don't have much hope for him which is a shame because he's a nice bloke.

OP those are some of the worse effects of constant weed smoking, I don't condone it anymore, I used to love it and I told everyone they should try it but I realised it was a poor mans drug that kills motivation.
I don't know your story but ask yourself every so often if it's negatively impacting your life and if it's best to stop for a while, it sucks to smoke every day and do nothing else

I always dump the water after each use and i scrub all the shit in hot water i like everything i have clean and how i like it

I'll take it into consideration i plan to start hitting the gym when i graduate and recently ive been biking alot around town to try and change i was also given advice by another user and am trying my bst to change but its nice to have the weed to take away the pain and help me relax its really good for my back cause i fucked it up as a kid and can barely move without being stiff and cracking'

bitch why would you do that to a squirrel! fuck you! that squirrel :( YOU WILL BURN IN HELL! YOU HAVE COMMITTED SIN! JESUS WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS! IN THIS NAME OF HOLY JESUS I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!

i saved that from another thread not me squirrels are chill

That's good. Gym is mad fun once you get into it so if I were you I'd really look forward to it, biking is the way to go as well.

Pretty good advice from the other guy, there's a lot one could talk about in that field and you're on the right track.

I understand how the weed helps now, I've got back problems myself, got them about a year ago and it fucking sucks. I don't know the type of damage you have but here's what I do to help:
>Stretch every day at least once - the ones that mobilise the spine
>Walks to mobilise spine
>Deadlifts at gym to strengthen back and stomach muscles, low weight
>Worse case, ibuprofen and lie in bed

You're routine may be completely different if it's a seperate issue

This. 2 years ago I would head out of the house for about 4 seshs a day. Was having the time of my life, but also going nowhere with it. This year I've been smoking only once every night, but I also took up drinking about 3 times a week socially.

I've been completely sober for 9 days now and I feel incredible. I hadn't taken a week break from drugs in over 2 years. It's incredible how good you feel after such a short break.

meant to say working out during it too lol. Not long prolonged excercises, but short intensive workouts are amazing.

Man how do i even begin to try and get in shape exercise leaves me exhausted not wanting to do anything and also sore as shit and i dont know how much or how little to eat so i could fuck up all the exercise

I'm not at the computer so I'll do a really brief version for you.

Google BMR calculator (Basal Metabolic Rate: your break even calories for the day your metabolism will use up)

Add to it any daily workload:
No work=0 calories
Mid Work=400 calories
Intense Work=1000 calories

Let's assume you have mid difficulty work and a metabolic rate of 2200 calories.

2200+400 = 2600 calories.

IF you eat less calories than that per day, you lose weight, IF you eat more than that every day, you gain weight.

To find out calories: Read nutrition labels, Google the item in question plus "nutrition information" or weigh the item and then google it.

It's far simpler than you think, just eat less calorie dense foods

dont buy a cheap bong because the cheap ones break so fucking fast

Short intensive workouts buddy. Literally, when you go a few days sober you feel so good and motivated.
Even if its just 15 minutes. Right now ffs user. Get on the floor, do 15 knee tucks, 10 push ups, and alternate situps and crunchs 10 each. 20 jumping jacks, take a 30 second break, and repeat until you cant do it anymore. I just finished day 5 and I'm only doing 3 sets of that.

I ALREADY HAVE RESULTS.
Let that sink in...

don't buy anything with a fixed metal down stem.

get one with a glass downstem.

it doesn't need to be expensive, just do the job.

pipe filters, you need a couple of packs.

cheap ether because that thing will get dirty.

wtf is a knee tuck