Dogfood. Also GoT thread

Dogfood. Also GoT thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

gifsound.com/?gif=https://33.media.tumblr.com/b983a612d4aea622b6bd7c209651f903/tumblr_np948tXzvO1tja9y3o3_500.gif&v=WNIPqafd4As
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump so faggots come across this

Im satisfied by his death tho would have preferred flaying

...nice spoilerinos

Bump

I'm glad his dumb mega edgelord DO YOU GET IT YET HE'S EVIL character is gone

Bolton feeds John to his dogs, the red witch ends up flayed outside Winterhold, and Sansa in tied naked in Ramsey's quarters... Guess thats the nude scene she was reported to do since she turned 18

So pissed right now...

Why you haven't learned to look at the picture before reading the caption so you know not to read the caption if it's something you haven't seen is why you're a faggot.

I wanted to see his dick get eaten off. It was satisfying, but at the same time disheartening. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. He was such an tantalizing character. Happy endings are the worst.

His death was slightly less satisfying than Joffrey's.

What are you talking about faggot?

Ramsay "20 good men" Bolton

don't go on Sup Forums if you don't wanna get spoiled, newfag

wish Jon got to just beat him to death

Are you saying it was really satisfying?
Or are you saying it was pretty lame?

I for one enjoyed to see jofrey choke to death on air as his face turned purple and bled in front of his mother.

Are there any non-cucked men left in GoT or is it now officially a show about stronk independint wymmenz?

Me too kinda. But in all honesty, Sansa deserved to get the kill.

>Don't go on Sup Forums
Sound advice.

Is it just me or was Jon protected by the Lord of light? Like when he was in the middle of the arrow storm that shit made a circle around him and fucked everything else up.

that's called plot armor

Happy shitting

The post could have ended at

>don't go to Sup Forums

Littlefinger
Jon Snow, arguably
Tyrion Lannister

>Flaying would not have suited Jon or Sansa - despite the atrocities Ramsay committed. Death by dogs was masterful. God tier writing this season.

>This. Also stop teaching the summerfags. They must learn on their own.

???
Every main character with the Starks basically besides Sansa malysandra and Brienne just won god damn winterfell back.
Brandon found his uncle.
Sam is taking care of Gilly.
The hound just came back 2 episodes ago...

So what the fuck are you talking about?

So who was burning in the field before the battle? No one even mentioned them

Im saying they both died satisfying deaths! I just preferred watching joffrey die over Ramsey, although Ramsey's had the satisfaction of revenge on Sansa.

That's why I'm glad GRRM didn't fuck up this season.

Dubs commands. I must stop teaching the summerfags.

>Tormund is Alpha as fuck.

random people, they were just there to intimidate, I expect

>My best guess would be Osha. And some other cannon fodder.

I wish we got to see more of him getting mauled. Then it would have been highly satisfying. But they teased us with a glimpse then cut away That's why it's meh.

Plus we were desensitized by the brutality of the entire episode so that little glimpse wasn't really shit.

This nigga hasn't watched yet

The only ginger that ever mattered.

>They needed him fully ruthless to fully transition Sansa.

This episode legit made me tear up a bit

Best episode in a long time, if not ever

>Agreed. Her evolution is now complete.

How is he dead? Couldn't he just turn invisible?

I woulda preferred Sansa calling hi "Snow" but thats just to add a little flavor on his death

Fully agreed.

Needed to see more satisfying death of horrible character instead of other things too.

>He may be the chosen one, he may not be. Remember he shares blood with his half-sister.

Are you a dumb cunt in real life, or do you just play one on the Internet?

>kek

He was fighting for his soul

No, really. He heard that if he made it into Winterfell there would be a soul given to him.

Im pissed that the fucking giant doed, he was one of my favorite characters

Because then I'd be seeing even more dicks

Tommen

>tfw Ramsay didnt win
>tfw no sansa gangbang rape scene by the whole army

feelsbadman

>Hardhome is tough to beat, as are the Watchers on the Wall and Battle for the Blackwater. But this season has surpassed my expectation.

R.I.P in Piece Wun Wun

gifsound.com/?gif=https://33.media.tumblr.com/b983a612d4aea622b6bd7c209651f903/tumblr_np948tXzvO1tja9y3o3_500.gif&v=WNIPqafd4As

>Ramsay reached edgelord supreme after killing Rikkon. There really was no topping that - even if the horses and dogs fucked Sansa.

Yeah i started tearing out of happiness when the masters got butt fucked and when the vale came out of fucking nowhere to save the day.

Why didnt rickon zig zag instead of running straight like a retard

Is noone going to talk about the fact that littlefinger teleported from the vale to the wall and back again only to teleport a whole army to winterfell without any northern lord noticing?

I think we have our chosen one right here

he had no established characteristics so he had to die.

Yep same here, once i heard those horns it started for me

Dudes a legend nothing more to say. He single handedly saved the north

You could see it coming a mile away tho.
In Star Trek, he'd have been a redshirt with a hormone imbalance.

Am i the only one here who loved Ramsey?

I like that.

>You have not been paying attention. The Starks are not known for their wits. Jon saved that family from extinction.

I just wish Bolton would've got his wiener wacked.

I reckon it's because Jon was so close to dying again, like twice. Of course the battle was whatever, it was too anticlimactic for him to die fighting. When he fell off his horse and when he was being crushed to death was as close as it really got.

Would have been p funny if he died fighting Ramsey at the end tho

Rickon was misused as a character, while hs death is dramatic, and Ramsay uses it in a very effective way, they could have at least made a meaningful scene with him speaking to Ramsay or at least try to have him show some fight, maybe run away from John once he realizes the plan is to draw him out. Other than that the episode was satisfying although I don't get the purpose of having two very different battles here, they could have spaced it out better and not have the previous episodes just be set up and filler. Which brings me to one final thing, while they've apparently been busy tying loose ends on the show (eg Dorne) the story hasn't really advanced all that much. With the way Mereen and the North have been handled it's all leading to a Stark-Targaryen alliance with Theon and Tyrion working as links. Pretty much other than these two sides joining forces to fight the death walkers all that is left is resolving how King's Landing works out. Hopefully they also tidy up tower of joy in the next episode as it would be very disapointing to just get a tease and no resolution. All in all the story hasn't really moved forward all that much beyond moving toward somewhat predictable points from the books, that is Snow coming back, Starks regainng Winterfell, Danny getting a big ass army and her dragons in fighting form, Arya moving back to Westeros. They also need to bring some closure on where the Hound ends, dedicating the better part of two episodes to him without us even knowing if he's know ith Dondarrion is just a lot of jerking around. I guess that while they've had to commit to some choices they might be still giving time to put the next to last book out... Which obviously he won't, apparently a year is how long it takes him to fucking make coffee and check his email.

>I am expecting some sort of dialogue or statement about how that went down next episode.

tyrion got cucked by his dad

>nothing more to say.

i just like my stories with consistency.

>theon and sister steal the ships
>siege on slave city starts
>they throw 5 stones at the slave city
>dany appears
>theon and sister appear

very long journey. takes several months in the books.

>littlefinger teleports around
>vale (calls for army)
>wall (offers army)
>vale (picks up army)
>winterfell (arrives at just the right moment)

motherfucker. he can walk exactly as fast as the plot needs him to walk.

>suddenly two small drogons can smash the thick walls like paper...

wtf episode

Is there some reason they couldnt have given him a fucking log with a metal cap? I mean if he just started throwing corpses from that big pile of corpses he could have easily broken that shield wall formation. Hell he could have just kicked his way out after snapping all the pikes. That was a really frustrating scene to watch.

True, but I actaully was thinking the same while watching the scene, meh it wouldn't have made for much of a dramatic scene if rickon had escaped plus apparently he was a loose end plot wise that had to be fixed.

Also in before Wun-Wun's death is used for Mexico soccer memes...

>Be ramsay
>easily winning the battle
>the fucking knights of the vale push my shit in
>see jon, giant, and ginger running after me
>get in winterfell close doors and forget the knights of the vale and a giant were there.
>"They dont have enough men for a siege"

This part was shit writing

Haha yeah like, he is LITERALLY a cuckold.

>I think that HBO is doing a fantastic job with this series considering they only have 10 episodes to run, and they must consolidate and progress beyond GRRM's lazy ass. The Brotherhood will have its day soon enough and we will get Cleganebowl - mark my words.

nah i think it was how ramsay would react to collapse:
not at all

I was thinking the same thing. I thought he had a club (tree) when he was fighting the white walkers

In all fairness he did kill the bitch... And hopefully we'll see Davos kill another one next week, it's pretty clear from the trailer he knows.

And then he killed his dad.

Doesn't sound like too much of a cuck to me.

Gingers are proven to be genetically superior. That's why they have been demonized.

But for him to say they dont have the numbers, when he knows they did was stupid.

I see your point though, hes got that invincible mindset

He did, or at least some of the giants did. And like, why not just give him a giant shield and march behind him? Fuck I dont know there are just so many things a fucking giant could do aside from kinda flail about and get shot with arrows.

Killing his dad didn't somehow uncuck him.

In all honesty Ramsey should have been kept alive to be turned into reek2

Found the ginger.

A few days ago an user claiming that he worked as a PA for the show pretty accurately predicted tonight's episode. Specifically that the Vale would save the day and Ramsey would retreat into the winterfel and Jon would not kill him.
On the other hand his predictions were vague enough to be bullshit and also predictable. So who knows. Wonder if this user is here to confirm.

Finally I think they should have killed Ramsay's hounds in front of him as they seem to be only things be cared about and then possibly have him eaten by a dire wolf.

I don't have a problem with this part, he wasn't expecting the giant to fucking end the siege in half a minute. Poor guys, same as the other one in the wall, they got killed just to advance the story of others...

I mean I predicted all of that too because it was pretty foreshadowed.

Although when they tossed the wolf head down I figured Sansa rode off because she knew it wasn't Shaggy Dog. Except it was.

And then when he released Rickon to let him run I figured he's send his hounds after him, not shoot him with arrows.

Oh well.

Why is tyrion so based?

Saddest death by far is still hodor. We learn that his entire life was lived just so he could save that faggots ass. Hodors life was fucking ruined so he could become the mind servant of bran

>You should look at the geography of Westeros. They built up Littlefinger sending in his army. The dragons telepathically detected their mother was in battle and came to her aid. They will remain loyal to her until they are assigned to Tyrion and Jon Stark.

When Khaleesi gets the unsullied, I sullied my pants. That instant power.... I am jelly every time I read or watch somebody getting more power/armies. I wish they made a civ game with this theme. Or a total war, total war would be much better.

I also iced myself when the white walkers massacred hardhome. Probably my 2 favorite scenes of the show as of yet.

Gleganebowl would be kinda cool, I agree, overall they're doing good job, but it certainly isn't flawless (Arya's recovery last episode, seriously, why not just have a couple of episodes without her in the meantime?) and it does bear pointing out missed oportunities and bad calls as much as celebrating things they've gotten right (Hardhome would be the better example).

few days ago
litterly 3 months ago even before episode 1

STANNIS POSTERS UNITE

Stannis is the rightful king, and anyone who disagrees is a traitor and a usurper

>kek

>they build up how he got his army
yeah. but did they show how he got them across lannister/bolton territory without ANYONE noticing a huge host of kavallery?
Nope

>The dragons telepathically detected their mother
yeah i can go with that,
but why didnt they break this wall earlier, like after tyrion unchained them?

He got super dead Gaiz. Fuckin Rekt

Yeah and that whole scene were Sansa warns Jon to not do what Ramsey wants him to do was just a waste of time. I was expecting a clever plot twist but instead was just a waste of time.

You are a huge faggot

Tommen is rightful king

Now that you ention this Ghost was MIA this episode, not complaining, poor Stark pets have gotten a pretty raw deal so far.